Trump will w-win. Just wait until the debates oook?

>Trump will w-win. Just wait until the debates oook?

What makes you think Trump could handle a debate? He'll self-immolate live on TV and all Hillary has to do is just sit there silently, looking like the dignified one.

It's over for him.
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/E7fdyROh7o_lSlO6MtBZMA/
youtube.com/watch?v=bVDPXbk_pF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> shilling this hard

Shekelstein is proud, goyim

nigger faggot

few days after vote hacking thread, mega shills, mega vote numbers.

lol if trump pays to audit the vote machines, top keks.

You realize trump has the most jewish ties compared to any other candidate? Your "emperor" is a filthy kike hahahaha

She's Crooked Hillary
The branding has stuck
She's going to have a hell of a time irl

Ran away from the other thread did we? Wanting to slide are we?

What are the odds Trump calls Hillary a bitch during the debates?

slliiiiide

There is no way to audit anything. They made damn sure there is no paper trail. We have the most blatantly corruptible election system ever created because unlike most dictatorships they don't even need to threaten you at gunpoint to get the results they want.

>What makes you think Trump could handle a debate?
The way he pwned the other republican candidates

Hillbaby will annihilate him so bad he'll literally start crying while on the podium

Hillary already cut the number of debates fromo 24 to 6, then scheduled two of the remaining six next to football games so no one will see her have a stroke. Next she got rid of another debate, leaving the nation with 5.

She's so scared. She's gonna drop out of the race soon. hilltards BTFO

Her rallies are empty! Sad!

You know OP is right, Trumpkin.

Since when are there 24 presidential debates, moron. And hillary has no control over that. And why does it matter if there's a football game airing at the same time? If handegg is more important than the future of your country then at least record the debate and watch it after the game.

Thanks for correcting the record

Which wizard may I be? plz no nigger

>s-shills everywhere! t-t-wump will make them pay when h-he gets elected!

This is what Sup Forums has been reduced to in less than a day.

Pathetic.

Your shill is showing.

Roofuckers always shitpost, gtfo

I'm really surprised it's this close. Trump is a total buffoon...must be more idiots in America than I thought.

Roll for penis

I don't get it OP. Hillary will ruin America. She got a K9 Handler suspended for saying he wont vote for Hillary. America's got a choice.

If they choose Hillary then America becomes a fascist country. Internet will be constricted, free speech will be taken away and the 2nd Amendment right will be taken away!

Hillary does not have the temperament. THERE IS PROOF! ITS BEEN PROVEN.

America will choose suicide if they choose Hillary!

Trump may be Trump but he at least will stop her! Hillary scares me!

Well at least with Trump there Hillary can draw a decent crowd.

America is voting for president. Not whose the next American Idol. Whoever wins has their finger on the button, and we don't want a vapid reality-star for that.

Gee...your argument really made me think.Maybe I should vote for the complete idiot instead of the capable and competent candidate.

20 shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for your continuing services!

Thanks for correcting the record

yes, vote for the candidate the unleashed ISIS on Libya with her failed policies of killing Gaddafi.

kill yourself

gimme dat guc magic

You do realize it was not a scientific poll they just called 1018 random people they won't even say which states they called. This is murdochs sons giving the leftist message. I've never seen propaganda like this ever in my life. My Grandpa who always used to trust the media told me today I thought we won the Cold War.

wtf I hate trump now

polls are fucking retarded

Is that all you dipshits have to say?

>He's a shill! He's a shill, look it's a shill!
>20 years ago we'd have you hanging upside down with a fork up your ass, shill!

Dubs

You're welcome. Sincerely, an American voter.

Let's go FIRE

Oh yeah man it's all over. Do they pay you well shill? I'm sure you're getting undercut with the USD to Aussie $ conversion. Serves you right you stinky emu loving turd.

Hillary is scared, if she wasnt then she would pursue open debate rather than avoid them.

you do realize even the image you posted shows him dropping 7 points in a week right

it's over guize.

Thank you for correcting the record

>24 Debates
>96 days till the Election.
>Debates every 4 or 5 days

>What makes you think Trump could handle a debate?
I don't know, the ten or fifteen he's participated in already where he crushed sixteen other Republican candidates. Clinton is fucked, dude.

He didn't crush anyone, he just insulted everyone and morons ate it up.

The kikes will get what's coming to them.

This is not a photo of a mother using its toddler as a counterweight so she can hang herself.

Fucking CTR faggot get out. Your rampant shilling makes me want to go out and convert some more people to vote for Trump.

rolllllllll

Ask me how I know you've not watched a Trump debate longer than whatever clips cherry picked from whoever edited the anti-Trump highlight videos at HuffPo.

Give me the Klan

Hey kikes, my circumcision didn't go as planned! Ha ha!

Molotov cocktails are easy to make, and a pitchfork can pierce bullet proof vests.

>muh self immolate
This is CTR copypasta. Posted the exact same shit in TG.

Sage and hide niggers

Stop fucking shilling and we'll stop saying it. Cuck.

Daily reminder to watch Trump in FULL not media headlines and soundbytes

I'm still just praying for gary johnson.
#moderatesarepeopletoo

retards will reply to this thread

rollo wizardo

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/E7fdyROh7o_lSlO6MtBZMA/

reminder to report CTR threads

Why are liberals always terrible at copying memes? Can't you ever do anything right?

No thanks, i value what brain cells i have.

Rolly Polly give me a lolli

Why didn't he just hand over the delegates. Dahnald they were mine and yoo know it.

Trips. I want loli too

>243 days
How will she rig her next press conference to avoid falling in the polls, lads?

4 points actually.

Hillary stuck on script. Trump draws her off it, she'll melt.

Make Lambright your backup choice if Trump decides to not run.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVDPXbk_pF0

nah some people just like to see actual retards take Sup Forums too seriously.

Look guys a poll of 800 likely Hillary voters said they'll vote for Hillary 100:0. Trump btfo

>A fucking Ausfag

Of course Hillary is trying to steal the election, and of course the polls from the media networks owned by people the clintons have ties to are reporting a certain way. Trump will be the next president, even most libtards in vancouver say they would rather vote trump over hillary. And what american would rather have hillary than trump at this point, given how crooked she really is? trump has gotten this far fair and square, but has hillary?

these are truly epic times we live in. The debates will be the nail in shillarys coffin