How can we stop rednecks getting into power, Sup Forums? It was hard enough to take fascist Trump numbers down

How can we stop rednecks getting into power, Sup Forums? It was hard enough to take fascist Trump numbers down.

Damn if only every government was as good as Brazil's, we'd live in some sort of utopian future.

If we vote for Hillary Clinton she'll make sure whites never win an election again inshallah

Gas

filtered

Millenials are majorily liberal, things will sort themselves out within a few generations of better educated and open-minded voters. Trump really is their last stand because if he loses there won't be another candidate like him in their lifetimes and when another comes eventually his support base will be much smaller.
>reeee no you're gonna build wall
Pic related, you know I'm right.

Here's your (you) and some complimentary Sup Forums info. Don't forget to collect your 0.02 shekels when you log your report for the day in.

Go away abdullah

Bud you can't see what's going on here I'll spell it out for you:
>CTR sends people here 12 hours ago
>they got bored and left 11 hours ago
>Mods didn't react in time so they start to patrol board
>idiots start rumor mods are deleting threads I.e. "mods are paid shills"
>mods get pissed off and start deleting threads
>people starts chain of threads to "expose" mods and CTRfags

Meanwhile Australians start coming home from work
>ironic shillposts everywhere

We are trying to contain the situation fuck off

But Trump will win. You might not actually build the wall yourself, but you will pay. Believe me.

Guns don't command their owners to act like total barbarians under pain of eternal damnation.

The Koran however...

>But Trump will win
He won't. It's okay, he's your candidate and I get it you have to stay optimistic, maybe even believe somehow it'll happen because he's the one on the side of justice or something like that but things right now aren't in his favor and it's more likely Hillary will win, not by a landslide maybe but she has a better chances of scoring more electoral college votes in the end.

@84054304
You know how I know you don't belong here
>fascist
>bad thing

@84055973

#rekt

Republicans have a history of selecting unqualified retards.

True. Guns are a basic right. Islam is a violent ideology that too many follow literally. That is the sad part though. They are too brainwashed by their book to realize. Then again the adults that still follow that bullshit, I have no sympathy for because when you reach a certain age, you know the difference between right and wrong. You have a choice to be a faggot or not. Most of the time they choose to try to force their religion on others. This will only end in their ruin, and everyone seeing the truth of what they are, and eventually Hating them for it.

Stay in Mexico bro
After Trump gets elected you'll get kicked out. It would only be a waste of your time. If I may suggest, your time would be better spent saving up for that wall were gonna need you guys to build.
>get your money ready ramon

How will he get the numbers to be elected? Like I said, polls and projected results favor Hillary way more.

Which polls? You can't trust that shit. Stop watching msm dude. All you have to do is look at the primaries and see how fast Trump won, and how many votes he got to see the people want him. With Hillarys record, and seeing as not many people like her, some even hate her, that she will not win. Trump Is going to win in a landslide because she is a lying evil whore and now everyone knows it.all the blacks and mexicans I know hate her, and I live in California.

>Stop watching msm dude
I live in Mexico and I can't stomach the talking heads
>All you have to do is look at the primaries and see how fast Trump won
Among registered republicans and even then he didn't get all the cuckservative vote, that's just starting to come back to bite him
>With Hillarys record, and seeing as not many people like her
No one seems to care, really, the emails thing just fizzled out. I know she's nefarious but people just like her because she's not rayciss and shit

Trump has a lot of dedicated supporters but I don't think he's gaining new ones and young people everywhere seem to dislike him. Really if things are as corrupt and rigged as people often imply here, is it any wonder if he loses in November?