Why everyone hate's CN now? Just for one shit reboot?

Why everyone hate's CN now? Just for one shit reboot?

That, putting SU on a hiatus right after bringing it back from an enormous one, and airing nothing but Teen Titans Go.
I only ever watch it once a week for new Clarence.

Everyone doesn't hate CN now. Their original programming is still generally popular, but people ARE very frustrated with the generally low quality of their reboots and the fact that the original shows they do enjoy tend to suffer from scheduling problems so CN can try to promote the shows people don't really like as much.

There's a bit more nuance to it than "everyone hates CN now."

not just one, there's TTG, PPG, wabbit, be cool scooby-doo, and the new ben 10 doesn't look good.

I personally like teen titans go and be cool scooby-doo but that's not popular opinion

B-but have gumball to!

Gumball's good but I prefer to binge it every once in a while rather than keep up with it, I'm not always in the mood for it. I still get excited about Clarence.

>TTG
Dont is smart, but is likeable.

>PPG
Ok, that is shit.

>wabbit
Doesn't is a reboot.

>be cool scooby-doo
It's a good show.

>and the new ben 10 doesn't look good
>giving a shit to ben 10

>giving a shit to ben 10
Ben 10 original was pretty alright as a children's cartoon.

Alien Force and Ultimate Alien tried to be edgy and grow up with the original audience so they could keep selling toys.

Omniverse was unironically fun, my dude.

I heard somewhere that CN got new management who are all "moral guardian" about everything.

Which is why shows like RS and AT aren't airing as much.

I think Teen Titans Go ruined Beast Boy and Cyborg for me. Them and a lot of the other characters are assholes a lot.

Then how the FUCK do they let TTG air?

That thing is practically a DC version of "It's Always Sunny".

>One shit reboot
Except Teen titans go exists

-Johnny Test spam
-After that, TTG spam
-A shit reboot that is beyond just shitty, it is trying to have it's cake and eat it too
-A complete lack of action cartoons and everything looks too similar
-Zero indication they will change in the future

Because ratings trump personal opinions? No idea.

Be Cool Scooby Doo feels like one drawn-out Family Guy cutaway joke. I can't watch it without constantly expecting some edgy twist.

Because SU is on hiatus and everyone's starving for action cartoons.

People have been hating on CN and saying it's been going downhill for over a decade.

I don't think you realize how shit the PPG reboot is.

The entire thing is a lifeless, sterile attempt at being what modern day CN cartoons are. Like some exec went down a checklist of Adventure Time and Steven Universe and shoved everything in with no understanding.

But everything is so clumsy even tumblr hates it. It had the most tone-deaf episode on transgender people imaginable in some poor attempt to give the audience "the feels".

Honestly, at this point I'm half expecting some bullshit "deepest lore" to be shorehorned in so we can get the clumsy cartoon cancer trifecta.

SU in hiatus it's actually a good thing.

Almost everything on the network looks like some generic kids' cartoon in the background of the one scene set at a daycare in a live-action drama show.

are you illiterate

At least It's Always Sunny has more intelligent humor than TTG, and that's saying something

>dont is smart
>doesn't is a reboot

Be Cool Scooby Doo looks awful, but its writing is pretty good.

I don't hate CN. I like We Bare Bears. SU was tolerable for me, but with the atrocious schedule and the lackluster recent episodes, I don't really care that much for it now.

Oh yeah and the occasional Gumball.

Most of those aren't CN studios, at least.
TTG and BCSD are ok, though the former doesn't deserve to be pushed so much.
Ben 10 doesn't look great, but like... whatever, man? It's probably going to be worse than the original, but it probably won't be BAD.
Wabbit is shit, PPG is worse than shit. You're right on those fronts.

>Ben 10 doesn't look great, but like... whatever, man? It's probably going to be worse than the original, but it probably won't be BAD.
Because Ben 10 has such a good track record of shows after the original series

Which hasn't been good for like 3 years.

It does.

>Which hasn't been good for like 3 years.
>jokes better than the old

CN has more problems with their scheduling than anything else.
Gumball will be going through all of July and most of August before anything new is shown in the States. Season 5 of Gumball will air in the end of 2016 everywhere, except in North America. North America has to wait until 2017. Steven Universe is also getting fucked over too.
I'm not sure if any other shows are getting fucked over, but I almost guarantee there is.

No user. All the sequels suck. Why exactly do you think they keep trying to have Ben be a kid again? Why do you even think Omniverse existed? It's because the younger Ben is the more popular one. It's the whole reason this reboot exists

>Gumball will air in the end of 2016 everywhere, except in North America. North America has to wait until 2017.
This is serious?

Finally is good not being a american.

Since the Mega exists, it's not much of a problem unless you have awful internet. But fucking hell, it's going to make the talkback threads more dead than ever before.

They stopped airing Johnny Test a while ago you nignog

Huh, I don't think Nickelodeon ever straightened out it's scheduling disasters either.

Is this some permanent damage dealt to cable television by the internet?

Which is why I said "after that" on the next line you illiterate idiot

No, people who should have moved on to Adult Swim right now are disappointed with current CN

Kids love shit like TTG and could hardly give a fuck how long SU is on hiatus.

>action cartoon
>SU

in what world?

*whip crack*

I blame TTGO and PPG.
Looking at CN's scheduling for tomorrow, it appears that most of the day will be mostly these two shows.

>a entire day with 2 idiots shows

are you okay?

Seems user only watched the episodes without fight scenes.

>Dont is smart
>Doesn't is a reboot
>giving a shit to ben 10

The education system has failed us.

atleast he is right

No for airing shit on television period. CN hasn't had anything worthwhile that's worth watching in years.

The only good fight scene in SU is the one on Watermelon Island. Every other one is complete shit and barely deserves to be called action

Fuck off Danny, your dong is not magnum.

The reason why most cartoon fans enjoy mostly child appropriate cartoons is because with a few exceptions (R&M, Venture Bros., South Park, Classic Simpsons), adult cartoons are mostly sadist comedies that try too hard to shock audiences.

Reminder if youre older than 18 you should not care about the state of Cartoon network as you are not in the age demographic

keep crying

That's not what crying is kid

give me those tears fag

K

I mean they are still better than Nick but whoever runs scheduling at CN is completely incompetent and has been for like at least a decade

>one

Is it safe to blame CN for Sonic Boom never airing past 7 AM? Who's fault is that?

yo, remember annoying orange? That viral things took a slot on the channel years ago.