Was anybody else surprised by how transphobic Louis came off in this documentary...

Was anybody else surprised by how transphobic Louis came off in this documentary? I thought he was more open-minded than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/tv/louis-therouxs-next-documentary-will-trump-1988249
politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/oct/18/allegations-about-donald-trump-and-miss-teen-usa-c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a boy.

ETSUBATSU

No Louis Theroux fans here?

>tfw your parents never let you chop your arms off to the shoulders
>tfw your parents never let you chop your legs off to the pelvis
>tfw your parents never let you dye your skin red
>tfw your parents never let you install a retractable hose in your rectum
>tfw your parents never let you become a firetruck

I liked him back when he did fun stuff like Weird Weekends. I don't like his "serious" documentaries.

Don't care about his tranny doco. I've waited for years for a Scientology doco and what we got was just foul.

Louis is over.

I've never seen it, but is it just the same "provocation hidden behind naivety" shtick he always does? He could just be acting "transphobic" to get some good responses as he usually does from what I know about him.

I haven't seen it yet. Is it really that bad?

He has every right to be. It's a mental disorder, and the American left are treating them like a race that's been oppressed. They're not a race or a hidden gender. They're people with a distinct mental illness who relish the idea of mutilation, and the medical field make hand over fist by perpetuating the idea.

nme.com/news/tv/louis-therouxs-next-documentary-will-trump-1988249

Who hype here?

>implying anything that promotes leftist degeneracy could be anything other than bad

There are a few funny bits but they just don't let him penetrate. What he got isn't worth a film. Should have been canceled. It's fucking stupid.

>My Scientology Movie promotes Scientology

lolwat?

It's only bad if you're a complete autist expecting his normal template for film making and didn't watch the previews.
He couldn't get anyone from the church to actually talk to him, so he improvises by filling it with reinactements he guides and directs on camera.

Still provocative and interesting. Nothing I anyone with half a brain would disown him over.

Will this ever stop?
Trump did nothing, every sensible legislator will do nothing.
Are we doomed because of these degenerates, is there really no more hope?

>tfw Johns Hopkins fired the former chairman for saying the exact same thing

Never so glad that I quit working in health care to drive a forklift in a warehouse. Don't see a doctor that doesn't want to kill themselves.

>I meant the "transgender kids" degenerate propaganda

Normally I'd think that the young idiots who cling onto trannies being "cool" will move onto something else in a few years, but if perceived level of oppression (real or imagined) continues to be a factor, then trannies will always be propped up like this rather than be medicated, therapized, and repaired--because anyone with half a brain will always know that the trannie mindset is a sign of a broken person who should not be encouraged.

I find it hilarious that people like you are usually just as mentally ill if not worse.

Honestly many, perhaps the majority, of current young people who claim to be "transgender" aren't even mentally ill, because they don't even really believe or want to be the opposite gender. They're just bored and desperate for attention and the retarded adults around them eat it up.

But as for the tiny, tiny handful of people who really do think they're gender A trapped in gender B's body, well, I don't know how anyone could call that anything other than a mental illness. I'm not saying they're immoral or shouldn't be allowed to live as they wish, but do I think it's perfectly normal level headed behavior that symbolizes a sane, mentally stable person? Not at all.

Doctors make ridiculous amounts for doing very little work and pushing whatever drugs the pharmaceutical companies tell them to. Most of them don't even diagnose their patients themselves. They just plug the symptoms into a computer and go with the first result it spits out.

I used to disagree but then I learned that trans people have extremely high suicide rates after the surgery. They find out it isn't what they wanted and it doesn't help them, so they kill themselves. We're actually hurting trans people by letting them get surgery.

Nice argument for trannies not being mentally ill, user. You must be on the middle school debate team.

Did you learn anything new from it? Are you eager to rewatch it?

Man. As a liberal I still can't see what it is that people are so asspained over about Trump. On a social level he's far more liberal than Clinton is, or even the last president was.

No, it really wasn't that bad.
It just kinda broke away from his style and became the generic kinda doco everyone expects.
It also didn't offer anything new about Scientology but it's a good watch if you're a fan of Louie and hadn't seen anything else about it.

>implying the parents themselves aren't forcing their kids to submit to those vile treatments and sentencing them to a life of torment where suicide is the only escape
There have been cases of 18 month old babies suddenly "deciding" they are "transgender".

White genocide can't come fast enough.

Louie doesn't have a preferential bias. That's apart of his schtick.
Otherwise you're just projecting.
This is a guy who has given fair treatment to pesos, white nationalists and the WBC.

I learned a lot from it, and I've watched it several times. But I also genuinely love most things Louie does and wasnt bothered by the recreated scenes so take that into consideration.

I'll also add, I didn't care for his dog documentary, just wasn't provoking enough for me.

This (accurate) assessment is too nuanced for the dumbfucks who mindlessly want society to accept trannies as "normal". Once you say they are mentally ill, the caveat that this does not imply immorality nor does it require their rights to be curbed is ignored by the proponents. I think schizophrenics should live long, fulfilling lives, but I'm not about to pretend that their imaginary friends are real nor am I going to ignore the clear mental health problems they face.

This is an unfortunate side effect of the culture, though. Quoting someone who said 'nigger' makes you a racist, stating that physically fit men are, on average, stronger than physically fit women makes you a sexist, etc. There's no more appreciation for complex ideas by the younger generation.

female and male brains are wired differently, so having a brain that doesen't match your body should 100% be considered a mental illness in a normal world, it's literally an illness related to your brain

>that Westboro documentary
>that crazy cult in the mountains documentary

There was something incredibly frustrating about both of those.

>documentary
>all of it is acting based on hearsay

It's useless garbage.
The scene with the lady crying about 'muh road' was pretty good.
If it was just an entire film of Louie getting harassed by these people it would be better.

You're telling me something I already know. What part of quitting working in healthcare did you not understand? If your doctor doesn't come across as McCoy from Star Trek you are taking your life in your hands.

This. This nails it. Muh road was the only good part

Transgender children is a completely different issue from transgender adults. It's basically child abuse that people make money off of.

>Quoting someone who said 'nigger' makes you a racist

On memorial day we were having a barbecue and my brother's wife's crazy feminist sister was arguing with them over some free speech matter and he brought up something Thomas Jefferson said and she said "WELL THOMAS JEFFERSON WAS A RACIST WHITE GUY WHO OWNED SLAVES SO FUCK YOU FOR CARING WHAT HE SAID"

Realizing people who think like that actually exist outside of the internet really ruined my day.

I fully support government funded transitional surgery. Get these fucking subhumans out of the gene pool as soon as possible.

I never claimed trans people weren't mentally ill, that's just a position you conveniently project onto your "enemies" so you can win non existent arguments.

You're not making a good case here if you're trying to convince me you're not mentally ill, illiterate child.

Isn't he homosexual?

mfw its stealth eugenics

Sorry, my bad. I thought you were saying that you couldn't find any doctors who didn't want to kill themselves.

this, now tell him he's a nazi fat virgin

Another fantastic rebuttal, user. That's *two* gold stars. Just a few more and you get a free personal pan pizza.

>le quipping time xdd
Ah the last resort for the triggered, samefagging trumplodyte.

>it appears to me that in memory they are equal to the whites; in reason much inferior, as I think one could scarcely be found capable of tracing and comprehending the investigations of Euclid; and that in imagination they are dull, tasteless, and anomalous.
This is Thomas Jefferson's opinion on negroes

t. nazi fat virgin with a micropenis :D

>please respond to my stupidly emotional, sourceless claims
xD

>dishonors and insults veterans
>rips people off(trump university) or refuses to pay blue collar workers
>openly mocks people with disabilities
>openly talks about wanting to molest young girls and women even going so far as to laugh off walking into young girls changing rooms during miss universe
>Spreads conspiracy theories like vaccines causing autism, global warming denial and obama being a foreign born kenyan
>disrespects people with far more experience and intellect then him
>can't form a single coherent sentence on anything
>openly discriminated against black people when renting
>called for the death penalty for five people later proven to be innocent.

I haven't scratched the surface of how much of a detestable scumbag he is user. user, you can't see why people are asspained because you are a fucking moron.

How do you even see a doctor these days? Anytime I go to the ER or my doctor's office, I'm examined by a "physician's assistant". And it's always somebody different.

Well, when you keep a race of people away from a proper education, that's how they'll be and that's how an educated cracker from the time will see them. Seems like he's just calling it like he sees it.

I don't disagree with anything but one thing, global warming was such bullshit they had to change its name to climate change, the ice caps were supposed to melt in 2012, just because you dislike trump it doesen't mean you have to take the opposite stance on everything

HOI LOUIS

The thing about mocking the disabled reporter was disproven. And when has he ever said he wants to molest young girls? As for the other stuff, all I can say is pobody's nerfect.

You can hear him thinking:
>this little faggot is FABULOUS

I'd kill for this kid's confidence.

Not that guy and I don't know if he said it or not, but we do know that Trump is accused of walking in on teen girls when he owned Miss Teen USA pageant. His name also came up in a couple of the pedo ring investigations.

>During an Oct. 12, 2016, meeting with the editorial board of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, U.S. Rep. Ron Kind, D-Wis., commented on one of the latest revelations, saying:

>"I was just reading on the way over here this morning on how Trump would walk into the (Miss) Teen USA dressing room, all these 15- and 16-year-olds completely naked, just walk right in on them. Man, is that the image we want of the president of the United States? It’s just disturbing to think that he could get away with all this stuff."
politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/oct/18/allegations-about-donald-trump-and-miss-teen-usa-c/

>I was just reading on the way over here this morning
Convincing

>openly discriminated against black people when renting

come on, claim you would never do that and make us all laugh.

>the downfall of western society in a single gif .png

Many of the lgbt communities come from shitty childhoods, abuse molestation, trauma, etc. Wish louis had explored that aspect further, not the barbara walters kumbaya bullshit.

Scientology doc was a letdown yes, "going clear" was a 9/10 doc on the same subject.

Well he was reading these accusations:

>Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

>"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

>Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

>Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it "shocking" and "creepy." The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.

what dicks

Why were they naked to begin with?

It was a changing room. They have to change outfits.

because he's an embarrassment who barely does his job and constantly goes back on his promises

>"I was just reading on the way over here this morning on how Trump would walk into the (Miss) Teen USA dressing room, all these 15- and 16-year-olds completely naked, just walk right in on them.

who is reading what and why does he believe that?

Alpha as fuck

(not)ITT: Louis Theroux bants
ITT: dipshit Trump apologists and pearl-clutching liberal retards

Oh, so he was reading hearsay from attention whores in an attention whore pageant who claimed to put on their clothes as he walked in, got it, seems legit

That's because you haven't taken your daily dose of estrogen user.

Once you accept to listen to what the media tells you,

every
single
day

then you will understand why Trump is so bad(despite not actually doing anything bad)

Considering how suggestible young children are, there is something genuinely fucked up and disturbing about parents giving little kids hormone treatments and buying them clothes for the opposite gender. My little sister fucking loved sports as a little kid, refused to wear girly clothes, insisted on playing football with me and my friends...if she had been born in some super left-wing household they would have shot her up with testosterone.

This is unironically the most extreme case of child abuse imaginable

Normies were a mistake. (((They))) tell you that this is normal and not just that kind of kid and want to take your shekels. Your kid is a fag, so what??? Just let him get his shit pushed in and enjoy it don't pump him full of drugs.

if by disproven, you mean he gave a lame bullshit excuse that his gullible fan base swallowed because they`re subhuman garbage then yes.

He's made similar hand gestures while imitating non-handicapped people. The only subhuman garbage here are liberals who are so quick to believe the absolute worst in people, especially if they don't like them to begin with.

Has anybody followed up on these kids? Are they still trans?

They probably still have an induced mental illness if that's what you're asking. Who cares though.

>m-m-m-mental i-illness!
How many times will you attempt to force this meme before you realize it isn't working?

i dunno it seems more like a sociological problem to me where predatory parents use their kids as virtue signaling pets. the adult cases its probably more mental illness related. don't see how that is a stretch since body dymorphism is considered an illness already and homosexuality used to be.

Theroux hasn't been open-minded for shit, it's extremely clear he has a bias in everyone in his docus with a thinly veiled veneer of "just being interested and asking questions".

I can't for the life of me understand why you people think he's so great, except for the subjects he chooses to document.

Who ever said he was openminded? He's just a facsimile of Jon Ronson.

I like Louis, i love the triggering questions to straight retarded people

>dishonors and insults veterans

lmao at libs feigning outrage at veterans being disnhonored or insulted

He says yucky words and is white

And what a glorious downfall it will be. Western pigs.

It's really cruel, especially when you run into ultra left-wing types who think that a child showing an interest in a certain activity means "inject them with hormones!". Ironically these same people will insist that gender roles are all socially conditioned. If that is the case, then why are little boys who like vaguely girly shit coerced into taking estrogen by their parents? Why are little girls coerced into taking testosterone?

Also, and I don't want to sound like a /r9k/ poster here, why is it so much more common for people to inject a boy with estrogen than a girl with testosterone? Why are there so many stories about little boys being turned into girls, but so few about the opposite occurring? Does it have anything to do with the fact that the leaders of this movement are women?

he is a pederast.

yeah, dude. he definitely backed down on his campaign promise to exterminate all trans people

>you will never be this brainwashed by jewish msm
feels good

Most of these "households" are led by wimyn who get turned on by the fact they get to forcefully feminize their little boys and turn them into "fabulous little girls" aka monsters

>hy are there so many stories about little boys being turned into girls, but so few about the opposite occurring?
Because females have more value in our society.
Men are disposable.

This. Having a vagina automatically gets you:

>more scholarships, more grants, more money from the government
>more quotas that ensure you get a good job even if you don't have the skills
>more chance of being accepted into college
>more sympathy when something bad happens to you
>more power in the justice system, e.g. family court
>more social status (compare facebook numbers of men/women)
>more power in sex and relationships (don't have to chase, just wait and pick the one you like best)
>less social expectations and pressure to perform
>less likely to commit suicide
>10+ years longer life expectancy

Why would you want a boy when he's going to lose half his stuff and be trapped paying lifetime alimony after his wife divorces him for a better guy?

>that part where the weeaboo starts to read off louis's wikipedia page and louis becomes uncomfortable
surprised no one ever mentions that scene as much, that part was really bad in terms of how awkward it gets
would have asked louis about his relationship with his cousin justin desu

Children are people, too. They have thoughts and feelings just like adults. If a little boy says he's really a girl, then he's really a girl. End of story.

I thought it was very well done, actually. I never considered how difficult it must be to be a parent to someone who wants to change their gender.

Especially those who are younger, who will claim they KNOW they want to start the hormone therapy that will cut their life expectancy in half because they KNOW they won't change their minds about wanting to change genders. It must be such a tough decision for a parent who wants their child to be happy but also has more life experience and knows that a teenager's thoughts/opinions/beliefs will drastically change as they get older.

He showed both sides quit well. The supportive parents, the parents who broke up over differences in opinion on transitioning, the transgenders whose lives were improved from transitioning, the transgenders who later regretted transitioning.

Nigga, kids don't know shit. You wouldn't let a little boy pick what he's going to eat for lunch, because he'd pick something that's unhealthy for him, like candy or ice cream. Kids lack forethought and only live in the moment. Why the fuck would you let a little kid make a decision that'll fuck up his entire life if he can't even be held responsible for his own dietary choices yet?

You're forgetting that pre-surgery trannies also commit suicide en masse but they often just get put down as male