Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lV6-yZG4v4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this movie promotes white genocide

>call me nigger on more time

What an absolute pile of shit, almost as bad as antman

had a great premise then totally went to shit

the script writing was garbage

The first like third to a half of this movie was good then is turned so bad. What the fuck?

This. What was advertised and what was actually a good plot was finished less than halfway through the fucking movie. That was some serious false advertising through the trailers.

The whole movie should have been his path to becoming a true hero.

>FUN FACT

Vince Giligan originally came up with the bare idea of Hancock, a homeless man with superpowers who doesn't know how to properly use them. It was intended as a drama/thriller, but was turned into a family oriented pile of garbage because Hollywood.

What is it with Will Smith and miscegenation?

Do you think anyone would go to the movies to watch TWO black main characters?

it was originally about a homeless guy whose dick was so powerful it killed everyone he had sex with

The first half of this movie was terrific. The second half was crap. We essentially got a "what if Superman was a regular guy" movie that was hilarious and entertaining for the first hour, then it turned into some strange heavy mythological shit.

This is something that Smith has talked about. Like when he did that Hitch movie, they didn't want to cast a white anglo girl because it would have a backlash, or a black girl because then it would be a "black movie". So they cast a white cuban girl, which was ok because Americans are stupid and think that people with spanish surnames are non-white.

>The whole movie should have been his path to becoming a true hero.

This is what it should have been, probably could have made a great origin story and made mega bucks off a franchise if they handled it well

SMITH'D

>blaming the story
>not the fact that it had a fucking nigger as the lead
Keep pushing that narrative, shills.

you're trying to hard, Sup Forums

Fuck off. Will smith is a based black man and I'd even let my girlfriend fuck him if he wanted to

I think the first 70 minutes or so of Hancock were the best of any superhero movie ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=lV6-yZG4v4Y

>you need to sue mcdonalds cause they fucked you up

>literally dies at the end and heart stops beating
>gets up for no reason and wins

dude lets just do that scene from the matrix itll be awesome

someone have that penis photo ?

didn't the girl (bateman's wife) say that they were created by someone? or am i misremembering?

>charlize theron and michael batemen starred as romantic leads in arrested development
>then in hancock
pottery

I stopped watching Arrested Development when it become clear that Bateman's character and his son are not in a hot sexual relationship.

>he didn't watch the series finale

>make a movie about a regular man being superman
>the loneliness and bitterness makes him a selfish drunk
>funny as hell
>randomly decide to turn it into this deep >muh mythological gods shit

Seriously, what were they thinking?

remember that dark knight was killing it around this time, serious was cool.

dubs, ther is no smith movie that i will not see twice at least

Was torn between asking and not asking. On one hand, this is Sup Forums and that is most likely a baitrickrolltrick. But on the other hand, lucky-7-dubs.

Dubs don't lie, right? Especially if lucky 7 dubs, right?

>say this movie is bad one more time
hancock 2 when i love this movie

Badboys

Have you seen his kid? He probably has huge regrets.

The scene where Hancock tries to reconcile with the people at a press conference, and they laugh in his face, was unironically better than any of the "serious" parts of Batman v Superman.

Leave capekino to me.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP