What's it like being European when all the best TV shows are about Americans living in America?

What's it like being European when all the best TV shows are about Americans living in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for curiosity

it's great. makes me thankful i was never born there.

>He hasn't seen Line of Duty or The Bridge

Lonestar is some tasty cheap beer.

>What's it like being European
like having a middle easterner raping your daughter

Opposed to a nigger or a spic.

I wouldn't know, my favourite shows are European or feature Europeans in them.

Considering most great shows are about fat criminals (tony soprano) or a guy who has to become a drug kingpin to pay for his healthcare costs (breaking bad) then Id say its pretty accurate

No user, you don't understand, the best tv shows are laughtack filled sitcoms about men wearing dresses. That kind of high level intellectual humour is the greatest thing television can achieve.

>most great shows
>names 2

maybe if one was to live in a shit hole black or spic neighborhood. U.S. citizens aren't legally obliged to house people of color if one was to ask for it either.

>Mocks British comedy as only men in dresses
>Proceeds to remake and cock up almost every uk comedy show
Plus, men in dresses are funny you gobshite.

>the wire
More criminals and corrupt cops
>true detective
A serial killer (uniquely american phenomenon) tracked down by addict cops
>oz
More american criminals
>Mad Men
Degenerate afk father lusting for greed and fucking people over

Ohhh cool user nice greentext fatboy

>A serial killer (uniquely american phenomenon)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

well its settled then!

This. I cant even imagine how america would fucked up such a european story.

I got better dubs too

Oh look Im double dubs. Eat a dick, ez mid

As a britbong who has to put up with cancerous shit like Poldark and Downton Abbey, feels pretty bad.

>hurrr cops are all corrupt or addicts
Kys

A friend of mine is a grad student from Spain and she's constantly remarking on how things in the US are "just like the movies." Pretty cute desu

>>the wire
>More criminals and corrupt cops
But most of the criminals aren't fat, and as far as I remember none of them becomes a criminal to pay for healthcare costs

Yeah they're about degenerate shit but that's what people like to watch. Isn't there some kind of disconnect though when you're watching stories about people who live on the other side of an ocean?