Currently packing thousands of Kickstarter backer rewards AMA

Currently packing thousands of Kickstarter backer rewards AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/170061/de3c24bbaf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cum on 1

Then rub your toes in it

That sounds like an excellent way to get fired.

>Hey guys look at me follow my dreams!!!
I'm proud of you but you're still a fag

>Currently packing thousands of Kickstarter backer rewards AMA.

The only thing uglier than Phil's art is his wife.

I'm just contributing to the family business. I live here, so they're making me help. At least im getting payed.

Id rather be playing the games I bought in the steam sale.

You insult me I'm fine with that.
You insult my mother and I can't be doin with that.

I have a fear that someone would do that to the things I get.

It looks clean, but I don't really know if it touched someone's butt.

Don't worry user I'm not touching any of them with my butt.

except for yours

What games did you get? Anything good?

Peoples butts touch benches all the time. Do you stand up at the movie theater?

I'm on the tail end of my own Kickstarter fulfillment process. Were there any major hangups you guys ran into that made it a ton more difficult?

Like, for me, it was a lack of standardization. Too many of the backer rewards had custom conditions (different shirt sizes, different quantities of bonuses, etc), which made it hard to assembly-line it like you're doing there.

Also, how are you sending your international ones?

I splirged and spent all my savings.
Dark souls, subnautica, rocket league, talos principle, and black Mesa.

Talos principle is pretty good, I haven't had any engaging puzzle games to play for a while and I wasn't expecting one to come from the serious Sam devs of all people.

Seats are different than books, figures, etc.

If I knew a bare butt sat on a seat, I would avoid it.

If you want you dick sucked, why are you fishing for attention on Sup Forums instead of Reddit?

And why would you even waste time fishing for attention when you obviously have a lot of work to do?

I think the big thing that causes issue each time is integrating all the Kickstarter shit with all the stuff we normally do with the comic (uploads, convention travel, living human lives) but overall there's never any big issues.
This is just the flat paper goods. Medals and patches and books are their own shipping nightmare.

I don't know too mich about the international shipping. I'm not that entrenched in the business yet.

Phil Jr?

get a real job

I think she's cute.

And come to think of it I like his art as well.

If you had to eat a cement wall, would you take one or two breaks?Please, call me experiment #1
Family business is a real job. I hope I don't have it forever though.

>I don't know too mich about the international shipping. I'm not that entrenched in the business yet.

I can get that. I've mostly been trying to figure out if the rates I'm getting are good or bad. One of the other webcomicers I know handles his international shipping with vanilla USPS, meaning he ends up paying 50-100% more than I do. You guys have been in the game longer, though, so for all I know you may have something set up with an even better company.

I'd hate if you were losing thousands of dollars on vanilla USPS shipping, though.

Phil I love you. I have paperback xxxenophile books in my collection! You made the best goblin king art in mtg!

hey, tell your folks to finish at least some of the story arcs, this is turning into lost. I at least want to know what the hell happened to the heterodyne boys

Oh wait I guess thats your pervy dad.

Why does your dad draw bestiality so much in xxxenophile?

I can't read Girl Genius without remembering xxxenophile. Makes me uncomfortable.

g.e-hentai.org/g/170061/de3c24bbaf/

Besides the dog with human brain what else was there?
Centaurs don't count.

I wouldn't count were-panthers either.

Do you know why they've been going nuts over the past couple of weeks about getting your address in? Did they lose half of them or something?

Every time we do a Kickstarter we have hordes of morons who never fill out the survey then call us and complain they never got their stuff. This time around we've really stressed the "fill out the damn survey" side of things because every past Kickstarter had had idiots making more work.

How many are going to Boston, MA?

hell if i know

as a former reader, I really dislike Girl Genius.
OH WELL, business is business, amiright?

I'm so fucking glad Phil Foglio doesn't draw for M:tG anymore

what's it like eating poop

Don't know, you'll have to tell me some time.

Good Lord, Girl Genius is still around?

More alarming, there are people actually willing to throw money away on Girl Genius related kickstarters?

I feel nauseated. Nauseated and confused.

Why doesn't Sup Forums and Sup Forums try to kickstart more often?

Thank you for being nauseated by the fact that I have a house to live in

>about $60 is all of your savings

surely you mean all of your entertainment budget for the month

>surely you mean all of your entertainment budget for the month

It's an artist family, user. Speaking as another career artist: try to be understanding.

I don't want to seem like I'm disgusted with you specifically, but I can't in all honestly call you blameless in this since you are, in fact, supporting it.

My savings. Not the family. I think I've still got a bit left too.
I sure am supporting it. It makes money, and that money is used to buy food. That I need to live. I don't know if you know this but humans like me need food and shelter in order to survive. And those things cost money.

>humans like me need food and shelter in order to survive

BUT WHAT IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO

I enjoy the comic. Even if the plot meanders sometimes

fuck i havent read girl genius in forever
i stopped to wait for a chunk of updates to read but then lost my place when i wanted to get back