1. your country

1. your country
2. are you transphobic?

1. USA
2. yes

Malta
Yes (I might be breaking a law here)

UK
Yes (I'm definitely breaking a law here)

flag
trannies are subhuman freaks that should be rounded up and shot

IDGAF

first time I agree with gypsy

1. Sweden.
2. Yes, kill them all.

just like in every arab country

I don't hate fags, but they're pretty annoying, it's like "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME IM A FAG I CAN DRESS LIKE A SLUT AND TALK LOUD MIMICKING A WOMAN PLS LOOK AT ME!"
they also for some reason put that they're women in tinder and they show up among real women which is quite disgusting, always posing in a wig posing like what they think women would pose in their perverted mind.

America
Not if they pass and are m2f

>implying

mexico
no, cause i'm gay and they're part the community

Of course it's the American that's the degenerate freak

1. flag
2. yes, definitely

> if they pass

There is no such thing. They never do. Commit suicide.

>community
Most gays I know despise trannies with a passion

>look at how well I fit in with dumb slavs and arabs aren't I cool xD

original.

are they really part of the community though?

>
Only if they're ugly

>tfw you will never have a cute bf(female)

non-natural hair colours are just disgusting tbhon

Yes
Yes

flag
no, I don’t really care, as long as they are given the same rights (not privileges) as everyone else, they’re normal people

I unironically am, recently my lesbian flatmate had a friend over and "she" was a 190cm dude with long hair and deep voice who dressed in girl clothes, I was automatically repulsed by such an individual and I stopped going out of my room when I heard they were in the living room.

Flag
I don't see what could be wrong with it, it's just body modification. It's no different from getting pierced or inked.

I dont really care but maybe they should have their own nation state also.

Yeah, they are mentally ill. I understand that plastic surgery will die out if people would have to visit a psychiatrist first but I can't call a woman a mentally ill dude in a wig

You know that they get their dicks inverted and turned into gaping wounds that they have to constantly stop from closing and pretend that it's a vagina?

Yes, I know that. They can get their arm replaced with a gel dildo for all I care.

Turkey
YES

flag
no as long as they don't interact with me

You have to go back (but I agree with you tho)