SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND TRUMP'S TO BLAME
HIS POLL NUMBERS ARE
REALLY LAME

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/watch-bravo-poll-shocks-andy-cohen-trump-65-clinton-35/article/2597611
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/the-high-value-of-the-gay-vote/2012/11/19/91bff642-303e-11e2-ac4a-33b8b41fb531_blog.html
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You Hill-Billys can't evenN2statistics

really sad.

Damn, I guess I'm a #HeForShe now.

why do you dick sucking hillary fags always make up lame songs?

soviet election tier bullshit

BAITED

rip Trump

TRUMP PLAYS HIS PART
CAMPAIGN GOING DOWN IN FLAMES
TRUMP GIVES THE GOP
A BAD NAME

NO SOURCE ON THE CHART
AND OP'S TO BLAME
THIS BAIT THREAD IS A
DAMN SHAME

The #1 gay television network in America reports something different

>Trump 65
>Hillary 35

washingtonexaminer.com/watch-bravo-poll-shocks-andy-cohen-trump-65-clinton-35/article/2597611

Gays are a crucial demographic for Hillary, along with women who also love this TV network. This really makes you think

>One data point is predictive of the future
Please go back to school

>Gays are a crucial demographic for Hillary

what in the fuck are you talking about you stupid motherfucker

Hillary appeals more to gays than Trump does, which only makes sense that they'd be a more loyal demographic to her, making them important. If gays are switching to Trump, then this is problematic for Hillary

Except it's not important by any means and never would be because it's so small and matters fuck all

Are you neglecting the power of the gay vote? Such a shame, I guess we'll see this coming November won't we?

Holy shit. My mom just came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. I thought Trump was beating crooked Hillary in the polls?? But now he's sunk? This cant be happening. I want Trump to make America great again. Why do I keep hearing that Trump cant release his tax returns because he has donated to NAMBLA? Why doesn't he just release them and dispel this fiction? It all looks very suspishous. Can he still be president if he has donated to NAMBLA? We have to figure out what is going on.

Also, have an article

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/the-high-value-of-the-gay-vote/2012/11/19/91bff642-303e-11e2-ac4a-33b8b41fb531_blog.html

DRUMPF has no chance, the American people have awoken and will not let a racist, misogynist, xenophobic, veteran hater become president.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

>online poll

Into the trash it goes.

Please clap.