twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=SSsWvbEZwmw

based norm.

>is it a man?
>well duh REEEE

jesus cackling bitches

Jim Carrey had a sex change?

>dude I have cancer lmao

>HAHA DUDE MY NAME IS TIG HAHA BUT PEOPLE THINK MY NAME IS "PIG" LOL ISNT THAT A FUNNY MIXUP HAHA

Who thought it was a good idea to hand this person a microphone and let them talk?

shes gaaaaaay. and she had titty problemsss. HOW DARE YOU NOT LAUGH!

norm is fucking handsome damn I kinda forgot

norm thread? norm thread. lets get 'er started with a little MAN GRATE.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0

based norm

I WENT ON STAGE TOPLESS WITH MAH TITS CUT OFF MY MOM DIED!

>norm thread

whats wrong with norm?
youtube.com/watch?v=WBIpMGyJQBw

this bitch never plays along on comedy bang bang. you aren't better than the show, tig. you're garbage and people only hang out with you for pity. make a damn character you slut.

>Is it a man?
>yes.
>Well duhhhh!

>Is it Cosby?
>No, not Cosby.
>What. When he was kissing her?
>She wouldn't remember it in that case!

Amazing how nothing is off limits as long as it fits the feminist narrative. imagine a man saying this about a woman, he'd be lynched.

He's afraid to drive and has some really really stupid opinions and the way he's so impressed with his weak novel and how he retweets every single fawning hyperbolic compliment without irony, and he's a fucking pussy who didn't stand up for his youtube show (there are unaired episodes because 'JASH' didnt like them or some shit, one was a long interview with jerry seinfeld, guarantee many a holocaust joke)

other than that he's awesome, love him

bruh you can't talk about a woman of lesbianism like that

mods! get Sup Forums the f*ck out of here

At first I thought this was Cameron Esposito, who is way fucking worse. Jesus she's awful. Ruined that episode of How Did This Get Made.

Why do lesbians constantly have to talk about being lesbian?

>i had saw the set with you uh topless and uh you ruled
oh my god this is already off to a retarded start

KEK
He talked about her dumbass for literally ten seconds and went on to describe other much interesting things. Even landed some funny unintentional jokes.
Tig harped on it the entire time we heard her like a typical retard. Bitch can go to hell.

>your dad's alive right?
>nope.
>oh.

god i hate this vapid thing. i heard her on a radio show years ago and could hear the awful personality dripping off her voice. she seems like an empty vessel. i dunno i just dont like her at her core, and i have an autistic ability to recognize "bad" personalities. maybe I'm just fucked up or w/e but DAMN and boy do i mean DAMN!

his show isn't done because he's norm macdonald and he's lazy as fuck. a lot of those stills were trolls by norm, the episodes weren't done. he does this all the time.

that's compelte nonsense. youre implying that norm had seinfeld in the studio but didnt record an episode, just took a photo op. come the fuck on

she is so awful. like holy shit.

cameron espozito is almost as bad.

She doesn't say or do anything remotely funny. I don't understand why people call her a comedian. At all.

looks like tom cruise

If it wasn't enough that she she shifted her entire standup career to be about cancer, she made an entire show about it (One Mississippi). So basically, everything she has done for like the the last three years has been about her and cancer.

who is that old man?

I haven't laughed, smiled, or even acknowledged the "humor" in any of her standup. I simply don't think she's funny at all. Brave...perhaps. But not very funny. I'm from Mississippi and I want to root for her, but I can't.

Why are people responding like this link works? No sound

>i have an autistic ability to recognize "bad" personalities
You have to at least make an attempt to put it into text. No one is going to believe your spidey sense on an anonymous forum.