When did you grow out of the Japan meme? Vietnamese is true White Asian

Japan is for dumb red button nip monkey who like masturbate to cartoon and eat first thing it pulls out of ocean.

Vietnamese woman have wide eyes, skin like ivory, and conservative values. Believe in honor, loyalty, and take care husband.

They are probably the real white women and the sluts who live near you are Jewish plants. Like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Vietnamese pussy was made for thick, white cock. But only one because they are pure.

They're nice, but they come from a commie country though.

That's how they know communism is a sin and liberal should die.

>south viets
>central viets
>what Asians

Lmfao. They are a country still mired in distrust amongst one another due to political, economical and cultural differences.

OP confirmed never visiting the whole of Vietnam

Pretty sure south korea is still the hot new thing

50% of their male population are tranny whores. OP is a fag.

I don't need to visit the country to fuck the women. They are hungry for hawaito penusu

That's Thailand retard.

>thick, white cock
Ok so they are for like 15% of white men?

Viets are the niggers of asian america. Stop.

All that's good from them is bahn mi and pho.

nigger alert

All Asians look exactly the same and none of them are white

Feels good to see such a simple shitpost in such chaotic times.

>When did you grow out of the Japan meme?
When I got over Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Sooooo.... ~10 or 12.

I still liked anime, and I guess I still do even though I haven't actually watched anything in.... fuck, it's been years. And I still love sushi.

Siiiiigh, all the different little asian cultures are super-racists against all the rest. Even subgroups of chinese. Truly pathetic.

>When did you grow out of the Japan meme?
When I went to /jp/ and saw normal jap school girl look girl like. I've never such fugly before.

North Vietnamese men make good husbands, Central Vietnamese women make good wives, South Vietnamese people make good friends

t. my mom

My best friend is Vietnamese, we met in the army.
What i love about the viets is how most of them are sincerely grateful to be in America and especially to be citizens with how they had to flee Vietnam and all

>he thinks his dick is thick

People that don't possess pure European ancestry for the last 1500 years should be killed off without mercy. It would be a kickstart for the real human development. Darwin Wills It!

>posts this stormcuck bullshit
>while being from mongrel russia
top laugh all day m8

Annyeong user

>vietnam

no ty lady-boy

English-Norwegian fusion right here, my friend.
>stormfront offense
I think you forgot where you are

Topkek.

HERE'S A BUMP BECAUSE YOU MADE ME LAUGH

>t. VC

>what is plastic surgery

Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese are only good for killing Americans

Viets are some of the weirdest, most disgusting creatures on this earth and when they talk it sounds like ducks fighting. Would not touch with a 10ft pole.
T. Guy who lives in heavily Vietnamese area

Japan and Korea are the master race in asia. SAGE

this tbqhwyf

Vietnamese have too much Australoid, they're like 50% Sinid 50% Australoid. The ideal type is 80% Sinid 20% Australoid, most Japanese fit this type.

Siiiiigh, all the different little European cultures are super-racists against all the rest. Even sub-groups on the British Isles. Truly pathetic.

South Vietnamese are usually pretty chill, especially the ones that came during Vietnam.