Thor putting hands on superman

Marvelfag here. Thor is nigh invulnerable, literally tanking world killing hit,can teleport, fights at light speed, and is the Norse God of strength, uses magic , and thousands of years of battle experience. How does he never have a chance against supes? Honest question

I don't understand your question, but yeah Thor's Marvel's Superman but no one knows/cares because he's not the symbol Supes is

Every vs post I see its superman hands down. Like I don't understand it . I'm not a big d.c. guy . What is special besides plot armor that's just a hands down ass whiping?

Because Supes is the most broken fictional character, that's not some joke/gag character.

Comic powerlevels in general are fucking retarded and inconsistant, especially if you look at the 50s/60s, which we have for a fair discussion. We can't just cancel out 1 or 2 eras because they were silly.

I mean Superman destroyed an entire solar system by sneezing.

Except Superman daily loses to Batman AND his butler.

He has magic, but he won't need it because even Alfred beat superman

Because Injustice Superman forgets he has heat vision except when civilians are around.

>power levels

An Thor jobs on a daily basis. Loses shouldn't be counted, because every comic book charcter has some retarded loss against someone that makes him look like a jobber.
Only use the character as his strongest.
And Superman was shown to have literally no limitation when it comes to power.

>Every vs post I see its superman hands down. Like I don't understand it . I'm not a big d.c. guy . What is special besides plot armor that's just a hands down ass whiping?
Because this fight literally already happened.

These (unstoppable super) vs (unbeatable super) "debates" need to end

Its like those fags who look for people who can kill the flash

>Them props to Thor in the last panel
>the way everyone gangs up on Supes after
>The way fucking Aquaman saves Supes
Why was JL/Avengers such an amazing fucking comic?

>who can kill the flash

Because Busiek and Perez are a dream team.

He's mighty whitey and people live vicariously through him so they don't like to see him lose. That's why they always set him up against black/Asian Supes (aka Goku) and have him win by pulling out long since recommend Silver Age bullshit (against a guy who can go toe-to-toe with literal gods of the universe but whatever).

In short it's because his fans (including the fans who write his books) have their egos wrapped up in his performance.

You can feel the butthurt all the way here.

>Goku fights gods
>Superman fucks gods
Remember when Goku was reconned to be the Asian version of Superman? Good thing he had such a great role model to inspire him aye?

>Goku

Don't even get me started on that.

I never said it wasn't mutual. I can too.

>when casuals talk about Superman

lol
Look at these idiots. Laugh and mock them for not reading comics. Losers.

superman is only strong because krypton was the worst planet ever to live on, to beat him you have to find someone from a worst planet

Please, wise comic god, tell us the absolute limits to Sperman's power.
Tell us what he's capable of, when he's at his strongest in all of his decades.