>100% success rate

>literally better than Nate Shit's rate

>Gives Trump an 87% chance of winning

Try and explain why this one is wrong, CTR cucks

Drumpf cant win

Model can be found at primarymodel.com btw

/thread
Drmpfler will never win EVER

I agree. Also, nice dubs there, it confirms drumpf cant possibly win against God Queen Hilldog

@84058122
@84058211
If a shill responds to another shill, do either of them get paid?

Thank you for pointing this out, I am a trump missile now how can cruze even compete.

> love this post because its the exact same kind of shit an anti trump shill would come up with.

Can this thread be a post like your a Trump CTR poster.

>Gutman will win in the end anyway

Wow you niggers are hard at work already, must mean I'm right. Thanks for trying to correct my record, faggots.

Guackman is already out

But there's no methodology. Also this site looks like it was written by a 13 year old who just learned html. All the news articles are from the last six months only.

My prognosis: primarymodel.com is full of fucking shit

This is Right Wing slanderous propaganda

All of you shall be arrested for libel

Ironically being a faggot is still faggotry, faggot.

>>>the website doesn't look good

This is a shit argument, faggot. You'll have to shill harder if you want to get paid this week

10 Trumpcoins have been deposited into your SHILL account. Thank you for Stumping HILLary!

drumpf

hillary will win

g u a r a n t e e d d u b s
c h i n k s o l d u s o u t

This tbhqhaf

You all have been attempting to slander Mrs. Clinton and its been failing miserably

When will Right Wing Retards ever learn?

Not an argument.

Why Hillary Clinton call me a Taco Bowl?

Clear CTR shill, fuck off back to Twitter

Fuck off back to Stormfront. Ive been around since the Something Awful days

You're not fooling anybody. Just like all the CTR shills, you don't have the same "voice" that everybody used to Sup Forums has. You shills stick out like a sore thumb.

>le "anyone who diagrees with my right wing conspiracies must be a shill!!!!!111" arguement
Wew lad

Use the tenbux ctr paid you and go back there then

I've been here longer than you, friendo. I've seen memes come and memes go. I remember when the pools were closed, can you say the same?

:^)

Clearly you didn't even read my post. I'm not talking about your "opinions". I'm referring to your manner of speech. You're simply a complete newfag. On any major board, you'll get your shit called out on instantly because newfags don't lurk.

4u :^)

MAGA!

Putinbot here. We are actively fighting for our brothers in the USA!

Expect results in the upcoming week! You will be very delighted.

Kek
People that talk about something awful are guaranteed 16 hear old fags reading ED

lolol drumph is a racist lmao xDD

r u a racist hahahaha I'm very smart and drumph is a racist so don't be that lol

Hey everybody, looks like we got ourselves a normie here

We don't take kindly to norms in these here parts, you best get on your way, and no touching our poop tupperware on the way out.

Wow that hit me. It's so much easier to sympathize with someone who is in their home country.
Essentially she is saying if you moved to America she would have no respect for you beyond using you as a tool to self aggrandize.
Apparently they figure your demographic is a good one to exploit as baby factories who will unquestioningly push their loyalties on to your children.