So now that the first season is over, what did everyone think...

So now that the first season is over, what did everyone think? I've always been a fan of the book and I was worried that they'd take too many liberties and fuck it all up. But I'm happy with how they're handling it. And Gillian Anderson is strangely sexy as fuck in this series. So whats the consensus?

Too much Laura

People are too busy thinking it's pushing SJW (Vulcan) agenda to care.

I fucking love the show though. I also want Media to play Dana Scully.

>Too much Laura

agreed.

and they basically made clear shes gonna be a thorn in odins side and annoying as fuck until she gets revenge because she cant see the bigger picture.

I thought half of Sup Forums was too triggered by the gay sex to take it seriously and the other half was angry about agendas.

I think YAAAAAAAAAAS KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DEM EVIL WITE MEN!

Honestly though, the finale was pretty mild and while I enjoyed it, there could have been a little bit more resolution.

Whoops, I'm gay so I forgot that Salim's scene triggered the tits off people

Too much black vagina goddess

That first 15 minutes this week went nowhere. We already knew Gods die without believers.

why don't American Gods celebrate Easter?

>strangely
?

>We already knew Gods die without believers.

We also already knew Wednesday was Odin. They shouldn't have telegraphed that reveal a few episodes back, it made tonights revelation underwhelming.

All in all though, I liked the season.

there's like ten jesuses, so they'll celebrate easter

>Whoops, I'm gay so I forgot that Salim's scene triggered the tits off people

it didnt trigger anyone but cuckservatives. most of the backlash was how long and hamfisted it was and really went nowhere

i think it did more harm than good to the gay community(which i am part of) as it portrays gays even gay gods as nothing but one night stand seekers.

They've telegraphed it from the start. The idol with the eye stabbed out? The world tree? The two crows? The lightning? The charms and curses? The many names all the gods have called him? The rocket literally labeled "ODIN"?

don't forget the children. Kids are homophobic as fuck. Which is odd considering how sexy they are.

which rocket?

when media is trying to turn him. big missile with ODIN written on it in huge letters.

The Jinn isn't a God, or gay. But that's all the Jinn did. Put in the perspective of Salim, a guy who FINALLY is accepted and wanted by a person of his culture, and not just for a quick beej, but an awesome night of sex as equals. I'd hunt that to the end of the Earth.

No one complained about Bilquis eating people with her vagina for 2 episodes, but nope, gay stuff is bad!

>The rocket literally labeled "ODIN"?
That was what I specifically was referring too.

The crows, the idol with the eye stabbed out, the world tree, I mean if you are fresh out of a high school class on mythology it would be obvious but I'll bet a lot of people missed those.

>don't forget the children. Kids are homophobic as fuck.

most kids dont care anymore, as there brainwashed from birth to be good little goys and support israel and homo shit.

>Which is odd considering how sexy they are.

reported

>They shouldn't have telegraphed that reveal a few episodes back, it made tonights revelation underwhelming.
he dindt reveal shit,at least to the viewers,he was being menacing and starting a war.

>No one complained about Bilquis eating people with her vagina

after today i am. ive seen enough of her now. so played out.... and she gets the last moments of the show as well? wasnt her fucking 15 flashback good enough as well as the other 4 times she ate people with her pussy? fucking lame.

I wonder if they will show the 30 more Jesus cameos

reported for announcing reports

Ya gotta understand, people are retarded. I'm sure if you were to go on some social media site and look up responses to tonight's episode, you see posts by people surprised by the reveal. No doubt there will be videos on youtube of people acting surprised when he finally called himself Odin.

THE ROCKET SAID ODIN ON IT. I'M PRETTY SURE MEDIA EVEN SAID "THE ODIN ROCKET"

>reported for announcing reports

the irony of this newfag....

In the episode with the ODIN Spy Satellite, technology says to Mr. World that they should kill Odin and bury him upside-down.

I'd like to know what the belief behind that is.

>technology says to Mr. World that they should kill Odin and bury him upside-down.
im not an expert in norse mithology but could probably be some thing to desecrate his body in the burial so he cant enter Valhalla.

Apart of the world record long fag scene and the overwhelming finale it was bretty gud. Dead wife and lepricunt episodes/scenes were the best ones.

If that newfag comes again and shitposts about its ratings and that it'll be cancelled, let me remind you that those ratings are good in a starz scale. Their other shows with similar ratings usually last for 4 sessions (black sails, Spartacus). I bet it's the same fag who kept lieing about the expanse beging cancelled, on the same day when the teaser for the 2nd season came out.

Also, i think Blisquiss will be Laura's partner/god/whatever, like Odin is Shadow's. patriarchy vs matriarchy

No way. Bilquis seems to be set up to try to vagina-vore Shadow Moon. Laura would be her enemy.

>patriarchy vs matriarchy

ill stop watching the show and then it will be cancelled as it would have 1/6th the viewers less.

no one watches this. and more will drop if they keep adding fag/dead wife women power shit.

I gotta say I as really hyped for Crispin Glover being the main villain and I'm pretty disappointed he only showed up in two episodes. One episode really.

He's too creepy/slimy to be Mr. World. Not enough of the right kind of screen presence. He should have a more marketable look like Don Draper. The kind of guy you don't even really want to go to war with.

Also technology being a snotty kid is retarded. Technology is older than media and dates back to shit like the pulley and lever or even arguably campfires. And I also don't get why the new gods would kill a station full of cops. That doesn't seem like their way of doing things, they're not like the gods of old. They're all about image and perception.

Whatever.

Odin explained that it was some other Old God that killed the cops. Whether that old tree God was working for the New Gods is tbd.

too many jewish names in the credits, had to drop

I'm not saying what you did was right or wrong, but the only way you're going to avoid that is by watching MEMRI TV or just sticking to non-degenerate literature.

It was Mr. Wood. I thought it was clear, with the eye in the wood, him penetrating shadow and infesting him.

all the main guy characters are ugly. let it burn.

Technology isn't that old. He is more relevant to modern technology and more to do with the internet. Things like campfires, swords, pullies and levers would have been handled by the Gods of the time. For example, Hephaestus in the days of Greece. He was the god of blacksmiths, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metals, metallurgy, fire and volcanoes.

Technology and Media both need each other. Its a symbiotic relationship they have and Media is definitely the stronger one with Technology feeding off at how much people need information that Media provides because Technology allows them to access it. If Technology wanted he could fuck over Media though but he would die in the process.

>Make a satanically inspired blasphemous tv show

>get a 666 in the ratings

What did Satan mean by this?

The whole season was about Laura Dead Wife. They even managed to make her the biggest character in the finale.

So was I supposed to feel bad for the black demon that consumes people into her vagina and then uses their life energy to feed her demonic soul?

I've never seen a show so viciously attack Jesus in my entire life. They were really laying it on thick. There's clearly an agenda going on here. It's almost like this show was created by someone who hates Jesus and hates Christians.

You don't think a gay second generation scientologist has some sort of grudge with Jesus do you?

>666
Legitimately creepy.

No, why would you?

I think you were supposed to see how the New Gods recruited some Old Gods into their fold, that way when Media and Technology show up later to strong arm the Goddess of Spring you were supposed to understand why she had fear of them.

The audience was supposed to take from that demons story an understanding of why any Old God would be afraid of losing everything they started to get back.

At least that's what I think her story was supposed to show. But fuck who knows, I might be wrong.

if anything it shows how selfish and determined some gods are. None of the gods are good, not a single one of them deserves the attention. They are faulted. These bad entities start to fade and the new gods recruit them and hold power over their existence.

What is its projected place in Sup Forums's culture pantheon? Will it be the next Utopia or merely the next Tru Blood?

All of that could have been done in a few important scenes instead of dedicating 13+ minutes Bilquiss' subplot. Instead they had to shoehorn the patriarchy as the causes of the Iranian revolution, AIDS, and ISIS.

Honestly the vagina eating gimmick was played out after the pilot episode. Why they needed to show it four times in the finale just felt like a waste of time that could have been used for the main characters.

The same can be said for every scene with Laura, but the truth is the main characters and the central plot don't have that much substance. Hence the need for all the pointless filler.

It's also hilariously sexist that Fuller and Gayman think that a "strong" woman is one who constantly needs to use her vagina to get what she wants

You're just making excuses for bad material. Clearly the scene was being played for sympathy.

It says a lot that people who hate this show mostly do so out of

>wtf its too slow where is my action
>wtf too many niggers
>wtf too many homos
>wtf too many women

Nice strawman.

I hate it because it's not true to the source material and they spend too much time with characters who had little importance in the books.

They're squandering a good premise and driving away potential viewers.

>90% of the world is not gay.
>They legitimately don't want to see naked cocks and gay sex in every episode.
>"Omg you bigoted homophobes! Accept our love! Gay sodomy with demons is totally natural and beautiful and stuff!"