Dragons: Race to the Edge

New episodes out.

It's weird to have had a game changing cliffhanger with such a longterm payoff.
At least with Julien being lost at sea he gets back in two episodes, but here not only do we not find out what the Night Fury projection from the Dragon Eye was about, the characters don't even find out the Dragon Hunters have a workaround.

Isn't this that tv series with a slightly higher budget, but a writing more boring, fillerish and horrible than Kung Fu Panda and Penguins of Madagascar combined?

Is this series good?

Yes

Its not bad. First season it takes a few episodes to pick up because they wanted to drag on the 'humans living with dragons' thing more and Alvin was a forgettable villain, in my opinion but overall its surprisingly good.

What are her measurements.

I do like "madman goes so crazy he suffers a stack overflow error and becomes sane" as a trope.
Hid he really die?

Season 1 was horrendously boring. Season 2 picks up the pace with some more action.

But overall it's just as disappointing as the sequel.

>Dagur
>Dying

Pls

I'm really fond of Dragons' new DWA TV logo.
Especially with how well they managed to integrate it with the opening.
It feels like it was meant to be there all along.

He looks like kylo ren

Damn Hiccup looks handsome.

>Dagger didnt kill his father

This was such a bullshit retcon

Has Astrid's and Hiccup's relationship developed in the fucking slightest?

When we will we get the romans. When will we get a roman who eats dragons

What the fuck happened to the animation?
The first new episode looks so bad.
Was it always like that? Fuck, I guess all their budget went to Voltron instead.

Also, animation errors seem to be slightly more noticeable now.
Seriously, what went wrong?

Not even close, are you retarded?

nope. astrid still all up in heather's cooch

where's this picture from?

>Release the Quakens

I think we can all agree that this was a dumb decision for the writing team, not only is a doomed to go nowhere, since the show takes place before HTTYD 2, but it takes time away from building Heather's friendship with the other riders for pointless shipping BS

Was kinda cute though, but still really stupid.

>Dagur's dragon is a gronckle

What

I thought it was to give fishlegs something more to differentiate him from hiccup.

Snotlout has trouble enough trying to not be a permanently 2D character.

Make him different from Hiccup by giving him his own Astrid, but be more pathetic about it?

Good, since Heather is extraordinarily extraneous anyways.

What is funny is how sometimes when they show all the riders approaching or leaving a location, they forget to include heather at all.

There is no way your serious. The latest season is really well made, take your samefagging bait and hit the road. Blind people are not wanted.

I noticed that it was pretty funny. Made me start counting to see if Windshear and heather were there.

>Mark Hamill
>Boring

oh boy

>Suddenly Clan McNinja

Is that what I think it is?

Well, would you look at that.

everytime I watch this series, I wonder why Hiccup hasn't killed either the twins, Snotlout or himself.

this can't be, they had like no special moments at all?

>Plague ship
>Think it will be a wacky zombie episode
>Turns out it's a get sick and die episode.