Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger faggot thread

looks about right

>utah voting for fag marriage supporter

>clinton landslide
>Utah Red

What the fuck? If you're going to make a Hillary Clinton landslide at least do it realistically.

Nice try DRUMPFKINS

Here's the REAL map

You are vastly over estimating America. Mondale almost lost his own state too...

:D

Feels good man!!!

>be non american
>try to make an american electoral map
>it makes no fucking sense because you don't know shit about america
pick 3

here's my actual prediction.

I am from canada too eh

Donald will win Indiana

>North Dakota
>literally the most christian filled, red state in the union
>going blue

It's not on there as a toss up, it's on there as a battleground state - Hillary could theoretically win it, but it's extremely unlikely. It's like the reverse of Michigan or Wisconsin.

>they forget the electoral college can vote any way they want

All of the candidates support fag marriage

>all this plus Trump could still flip VA, PA, or one of Maine's votes

Did Hillary ever stand a chance?

Utah's not gonna support Trump. Mormons don't like bad mouthed people

LOL

I made Benis :DDDDD

All shitposting aside, this will be the map. Screencap this. The butthurt will be unprecedented.

Guess they'll be #artilleryforhillery

In what fucking universe? Clinton shills are literally worse than hitler

Genuinely made me chuckle.
I'm a 6 year old.

This actually makes sense.
Basically Hillary has more guaranteed locked down electoral votes, but trump has a better chance in purple / swing states.

Exactly. The dems have a bigger starting advantage but Trump puts Wisonsin, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and even Main's 1st district in play so he actually has a path to victory.

Is there anything in the books about what happens if no one gets 270? Its looking more and more plausible for that to happen anyway.

Saged and doxxed

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997

This is what I've been thinking this whole time. Even 75%-25% Trump won't matter.

...are you serious?

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS MODS!

I don't see a scenario where he wins Pennsylvania but loses Florida. We aren't that cucked down here.

>utah
>#rubbingthejohnson

>florida
>blue
>the current year

>Utah and Idaho
>Not red
fuck off ctr shill

>Maine's 1st district
Ehhhh. As a Mainer in the 1st district, either my town is the exception to the rule or there is, at best, a 20-25% chance that Trump takes this district.

>Gary Johnson wins without a single solitary electoral vote

kek

Southern Florida maybe. But I think we will turn out red this election.

The House the chooses the next Prez among the 3 candidates with the most votes.

Honestly I didn't know about Florida. After 8 years of Obama they should be ready to accept MAGAman, but you never know. I don't know how shortsighted Hispanics in FL truly are.

You're a retard.

We'll see how things are after the debates, but the reality is that Hillary has a strong advantage, despite being a shitty candidate.

Let me guess. You were one of those "never in a 100 million years will Trump be the nominee", right?

So basically a Trump victory?

NOBE