You idiots realize CTR isn't actually a thing on here, right? It's just a bunch of trolls pretending for keks

You idiots realize CTR isn't actually a thing on here, right? It's just a bunch of trolls pretending for keks.

nigger faggot

Thank you for correcting the record about Correct the Record™.

Pretty much this. I'm one of the """CTR""". You guys are way too easy to upset. I'm beginning to think you're just leddit fags who want to play with the grown ups

Your wrong, #I'mWithHer now.

My check says otherwise. Just got my first one. If anyone cares I'll post a pic.

Drunk and shitposting is no way to go through life, son.

It's both newfag.

The original poster is correct and not a "faggot" lol. There is no organized posting to promote Hillary on this [board|forum|chatroom]∫$scriptb; "and anyone who says otherwise is" [insert SLUR%ableist/mental]

Too little too late. Once the list goes viral, some user will hunt them down. Only high scores go public mr.Shill. Most of the rotten minds here never get to the news, its just a question of time before more people harras/murder shills irl.

>t. CTR

Well played.

t. Drumpfkin

this is excellent

Might as well.

It's people from other boards coming in to shit on your precious hugbox because they know how keen you lot all are on Trump and they, liberal cowards that they are, can only venture into enemy territory when armed with validating polls.

i don't really care. whatever it takes to bring a cunt to justice.

duh, post it fag