Moon Knight netflix series in development

>Moon Knight netflix series in development

How does Sup Forums feel about this? Are you guys excited from some were-wolf hunting?

I'm convinced it will be cancelled before it even starts filming.

I know literally nothing about Moon Knight, so I don't know what to feel.

>Punisher first series ends with him meeting Moon Knight
>Daredevil has a crossover with Moon Knight dealing with Black Specter with Matt dealing with the Carsons in the courtroom while Mark deals with him on the streets as Black Specter
>Stained Glass Scarlett's episode is like some great noir film and the episode where he has a run in with Werewolf By Night has a Universal Monsters feel to it

FUND IT

It's suffering being a Moon Knight fan, what villains do you think they could do in the first season aside from Bushman of course, they should just set him up for the first episode and have Moon Knight duel him in the finale.

>citation needed

Never read any Moon Knight, but is the werewolf in question Jack Russel?

Looking forward to twelve and a half hours of Moon Knight wearing a jacket and sweat pants before he gets his costume in the last five minutes of the final episode.

Fuck you Sup Forums, I liked the Bendis run

Sorry, I accidentally namefagged

>It's suffering being a Moon Knight fan
He is one of the Marvel properties that isn't fucked right now, why do you say that?

If it's true then I'm fucking hyped as shit. I love moon knight, have almost all of his tpbs
Also hyped as shit for the iron fist show
Netflix is really hooking me up

I think Netflix would be Marvel's next place to go too if Infinity War is where they think mainstream interest in MCU crashes and fails.

Is Moon Knight getting Netflix fucking meme or something?

We've had Moon Knight Netflix rumors for the last like 4 years

Mostly because his comics are kind of few and far between, I think. He's rarely pushed.

Shit taste

Former mercenary who died in Egypt and got brought back to life by an ancient Egyptian deity to be his agent of vengeance and protection in the world.

He's Batman if Batman was ACTUALLY insane. Not just "intense about his job and unable to maintain healthy relationships" but LEGITIMATELY FUCKING NUTS.

>Moon Knight netflix series in development

Source?

With the adherence to more street-level gritty characters, it's the next logical property to consider.

>shit taste

As long as they use this costume I'm good.

Nah I prefer pic related and the classic a thousand times more, tho to be honest, as long as they heavily connect him to his ancient Egypt roots and have werewolves in it, I'm golden

>Netflix won't have the same actor play as Marc Spector acting like a different person per show.

>he doesn't wear a costume until the last ten minutes of the last episode
>it's mostly black body armor with no cape and a vague crescent moon emblem on the chest

Honestly that is a good thing. Look at what happens to popular characters at Marvel.

His comics are few and far between and his most recent history is the fucking awful Bendis run, the pretty damn good Ellis run, the okay-ish Ellis imitation from Bunn, and the absolute bore that is the current run.

...Are we trying to meme magic Netflix Moon Knight into existence by pretending it's already a done deal?

>fucking awful Bendis run
Which some people defend, for reasons i have yet to understand

Maleev's art is really the only thing worth defending. I think people want to give it a chance because the last time Bendis and Maleev worked together, they produced one of the more celebrated Daredevil runs.

Moon Knight was the first book, as far as I know, where people started to realize how shit Bendis really was, though. It revealed that he really has no respect for continuity and characters and just kind of writes everyone how -he- thinks they should be.

Man, if they adapt the Scarlet plot, i'm all up for it.

Which is why Ultimate was perfect for him. With none of that pesky "continuity" and "prior characterization" guff holding him back, he had free reign to do whatever he wanted without affecting the real comics.

Daredevil is the ONLY Netflix show that does this. JJ doesn't even have a costume.

To be fair, sometimes plainclothes are his costume.

It's not.

If Jessica Jones is able to get her own TV show, Moon Knight should be able to at least appear in Punisher or Defenders.

He uses different costumes depending on his operation. So while I do also like that suit, I'd be very disappointed if he doesn't don his classic look for battle.