What do you want on your sandwich Jonah?

What do you want on your sandwich Jonah?

6 or 12 inch?

He'll be 265+ by Christmas.

Sup Forums btfo

inb4 a retard thinks he has lost and gained and lost and gained a million times when he just lost weight one fucking time

oops too late

>chicken
>extra skin

I'm more than positive that there's a sick joke in Hollywood where the puppetmasters have made a rule to only hire him when he's obese.

>Skipping leg decades

>i'll take my chicken GRILLED

He skipped upper body too.

He's gained and lost that massive amount of weight once, but he's been up and down 10's of pounds is whole life.

F

>tfw you sold your soul to Valak the Profane to lose 80 pounds but now everyone knows your soul has long departed your body because everything you eat tastes of ash now and you cannot convey emotion anymore

Autism detected user

is he preparing for a movie roll

Why are his nipples way down like that?

wtf im autistic now

He looks like a fucking Wood Elf

He looks like a sad Charlie Day.

wood elves don't sell their souls to molag bal user

That French bitch fucked this nigga up so hard he became another person.

>not letting the hatred of women drive you to become greater

its like youre a woman

>tfw you help your mom get fucked by chads who are your age so they can tell their friends they fucked an actors mom

>33 years old

This is my new fetish.

Reminder that Jonah Feldstein WILL start being cast as the love interest of your favorite goyische actress and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

I'd fuck either his mom or his sister. His sister is pretty hot desu

>I am his doctor and totally weigh him weekly :^)

I didn't have to let some bitch fuck my shit up to become perfect, I was born a Chad. Get Chad or get off my planet abnormies.

>those socks

>ywn shitpost with intricate details of famous peoples medical history
>lmao did you guys know know god could get sickle cell? Poor morgan freeman

his sister is the fat bitch in good neibogors 2.

He doesn't work if he's not fat. He's ugly and not particularly good at acting. If he's not fat and funny, he brings nothing to the table

t. never made it beta

chads hate women.

ahh fuck.

Why does he look like a 14 year old boy from the back?

chads fucks women.

FIX'ED

T. Reddit9k retard that thinks he knows how Chads work.

Stick to your chink cartoons kid.

Why does Sup Forums love Johan hill so much? You realize that in real life he'd think you're a weirdo and kick your ass, right?

t. women

everybody hates you.

he's 170 cm ffs

I'd throw a footlong in the other direction and escape

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOO

ffs how can he be both tall and sexy? and jewish?

Like I said, get the fuck off my planet you reddit9k permavirgin subhuman, everyone dislikes you more than women. At least I can pump and dump a woman. You serve literally zero purpose. The day of the Chad is here, and you abnormie garbage will all hang like Jews along the Marienplatz.

He was great in War Dogs, where despite being his fattest he wasn't the funny fat guy.

t. girl on her period

your words are as useless as you without a cunt

I hope I'm being trolled. That movie was garbage, 3/10 at best

How does it feel to be so triggered by an entire gender you say doesn't matter to you that you accuse an obvious man of being a woman because he's hurting your abnormie subhuman feefees? Pathetic brah. I suggest you just be someone else because just being yourself is just sad.

jonah specifically was great in his part, he basically made the movie watchable

thats a great story can you turn it into a novel

Eisenberg seems like my kind of guy. Instead of taking it in the ass he shuts shitty interviewers down.

Another pathetic response from reddit9k. Sad!

he has gone up ad down several times, you are an idiot.