Thoughts On The New World Order Sup Forums

Thoughts On The New World Order Sup Forums??.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Og2-JxDNa-8
youtube.com/watch?v=R7PHUG8Z_1A&list=PLcg5m3q-7RBzjhPMKgiD3ECscnTKQEQb7
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
youtube.com/watch?v=eyQVTJG9Xo8
youtube.com/watch?v=rn1pNyFDT7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xMQifcCb2M8
youtube.com/watch?v=ju_jWWIS_hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will enjoy your soul keeping company with all the others on my night stand

It's now the Jew World Order, bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=Og2-JxDNa-8

check out this guy, also William Cooper

Interesting i am listening to it right now.

SBPB

Rather nuke the world than hand it to them on a silver platter

Selfish manipulative EVIL pieces of shit

NWO/JWO it's pretty much the same thing

>we the chosen ones
>they the inferior ones
>no guilt and all is justified for gods chosen people muhuhahahhaha

Fuck supremacists.

What we Georgia Guidestone's creators want:

>killing most of the population
Please god please god please god please god please god
>establishing a universal language
please god please god please god please god please god
>one world government
please god please god please god please god please god

How could any of these things possibly be worse than what we have now? 7 billion is absurd. 500 million is sustainable and everyone would have A SHIT FUCKING TON OF SHIT. There is already a universal language, known as English. No they do not mean abolish all other languages. Everyone will know at least 2 probably. And face it, a NWO is required if we are ever to be a type II civilization. A 1 world gov isn't about having the same laws everywhere, more about the allocation of resources and being able to control the market better.

it's a bit boring but I usually listen to this sort of stuff when I'm browsing and sometimes when i go to sleep. These guys really know what they're talking about, so do people they talk about like Manly P. Hall and Albert Pike.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7PHUG8Z_1A&list=PLcg5m3q-7RBzjhPMKgiD3ECscnTKQEQb7
This was probably the most eye opening thing I've found yet. There are all kinds of different codes and symbols you could study for years and still barely scrap the surface but what's important to learn is their ideology. It's really bizarre you'll start realizing the upper echelons of society from the bolsheviks, nazis, founding fathers all worship this "religion"

post saturn connecshuns

European Union is a nice start. At least people like based Nigel brought us Brexit to fuck up the party a bit.

If we get Trump elected it should stop this from occurring in our lifetime anyway.

I blame Hall, Nash, and Hogan personally. Some blame the Jews.

>Thoughts On The New World Order Sup Forums

It's called the Jew world order.

Jews Must Live is one of the best one-volume introductions to the problem and it was very hard to find for a long time.

They blatantly talk about all this shit just nobody listens

>illusion of choice

Nataraja (Tamil: "நடராசர்" or Kooththan கூத்தன், The King of Dance), is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance (called Tandavam) to destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal, by the god Brahma who starts the process of creation.

-Statue in Cern

Why not just dump all the books

FUCK IT

I may be transitioning from green pill to brown pill. I still research a lot and keep up with everything, but I'm finding it harder to see them as enemies, and instead end up working on being able to adapt to whatever the outcome is.

Trump will divide Americans, as well as the US and Mexico, and basically eliminate the chance of any North American Union for at least a few decades. Unless he gets assassinated or something.

or controlled op... time will tell

wow they really showed that inanimate object who's boss

NWO is a pussy way of saying It's the Jews

You don't know shit about the elite if you think they will let you live with them or even on the same planet as them. They want to own every spec of dirt on this earth.

Slavery or mass genocide are your options unless you are already one of their family members

Its the PC word for "jews"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

>youtube conspiracy theorists
Seek help.

What's wrong with it?

This is worth listening to as well and isn't on the playlist. About (((the jews)))

youtube.com/watch?v=eyQVTJG9Xo8

no there are many factions. da joos are simply one albeit a powerful one

Wierd, still works fine for me

Try the link

Anonyfags don't realize the Gunpowder Plot was a hoax to stop the Catholics.

1+5+7+0=13
1+6+0+6=13

Hanged on the 31st, which is 13 backwards.

What about the killing of most of the population? Doesn't sound like a type 2 civilization to me.

stay a little. learn something

How do you not get the context of that quote?
He is saying that he appreciates the compliments that ridicilous conspiracy theories are indirectly giving him.

I am a member of the illuminati

AMA

DubDubs speaks the truth

DELET THIS

Nah but seriously, global efforts do not sound so bad.

>ridiculous conspiracy theories
ignore obvious shill

Will I learn that your confirmation bias causes you to believe anything a well-spoken youtuber tells you?

>ridiculous conspiracy theories
Kill yourself

We're already living in the new world order. Have been for the better part of a decade. This is old news bro.

It's just of Rothschild Street, too

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
It's a very sensible conspiracy theory.

Can you refute my post now?

There will be royal families and organ farms/slaves

If you want to give them that on a silver platter and get all our families killed/enslaved, fuck you.

look at the hillary owl minerva emails

autists please drop relevant posts on obvious shill

So the JOO did not POO on the LOO?

old but relevant to newfriends and derailing shills

It's just one obvious piece of a much larger puzzle

You sound like a shill, why should I hold your hand?

refute your inability to think for yourself. mk ultra is strong shillfriend

if it was only jews, getting rid of them all (hypothetically) would solve the problem. it wouldnt

What's the fucking difference? There ARE royal families, and the elite literally buys organs from the poor in India and China and Nepal.

Have you ever considered that you might actually be crazy if you instantly consider any dissenting opinion to be a "shill".

Why the fuck would a random Danish guy shill for whatever you're worried about?

Still not a single counterargument.
I'll be waiting.

please explain your counterpoints then obvious shill

this. Its not only jews either, plenty of goys participate in it as well. This was Hitlers biggest error. Autistically going after all jews, like some peasents in Ukraine, instead of the ones at the top, and the none jews as well.

Im in it

AMA

Are you implying than due to the incredible complexity of the economic and political interests, it is literally impissible for a single group to have its way every single time?

lel stop using ur brain u totally sound likea a jewish shill

nice try. just like mason shills... its just a club for old guys everyone... nothing to see

Explain my counterpoints?
Shouldn't English be your first language, and not mine?

You posted a quote which your confirmation bias picked up as proof, and I then explained to you what the actual context of the quote was.

You have not even attempted to address this.

You didn't presented any argument in the first place you idiot

Yeah the kike elite already do a lot of fucked up shit

The difference is that they are going to do it to your own ass without any possibility of justice

there are many competing factions.... think for yourself

Kek were much larger than the masons trust me our members are twice of them

How are you such an impotent organization with that much reach?

oh hey hes just happy that you conpiritards are nuts duh... thanks

please ignore obvious shill

autists post relevant info

>Internationalist
Isn't that a distinctly different term from Globalist, because it recognizes individual national sovereignty while promoting free market trade between nations?
And aren't you taking that out of context to compare with a random quote from another person?

I just directed you to my argument here once again, you massive retard.
See: It's not like I can expect a BR monkey to read.

again many factionsf

We don't have as much reach as you think we do we make the population think we are much more powerful than we really are

have fun selling your souls shill traitors... your shilling only confirms what we know

Also you guys should check out Ted Gunderson. Former FBI chief that tried to expose Satanism in government and was unfortunately poisoned.
youtube.com/watch?v=rn1pNyFDT7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xMQifcCb2M8
youtube.com/watch?v=ju_jWWIS_hE

You just trivialized the words I used, and did not address them in any way.
Still waiting for you to explain why it's wrong.

Learn to handle an argument without throwing out the word shill every single time.

The difference between you and your youtube idols is that they can actually hold their own in an argument, even if they're slightly deluded.

"Its le conpiracy theory" aint an argument pork head

Also "Im not a shill Im just an ramdom dane in the intenet"

You're fucking worse than a shill, you do it for free

They create artificial chaos to offer their "solution" which the masses would not otherwise choose.

It is slavery on the next level.

They obscure important knowledge that reveals how they are misleading.

whatonearthishappening.com

must be destroyed

The primal Monsters are waiting for the 'Elite' to do all the dirty work of cleansing Humanity, before harvesting them. Not because they care about wholesale slaughter. But, because they are fussy eaters.

You mean the Jew World Order?

Because I know for a fact that I will be killed first by you stupid eugenic fucks. Because I am a true Christian, and I know what (((they))) think about that.

So no, I'm not peachy on your globalist agenda.

I know it sounds pretty good, the only thing that sucks is the transition because it is painful and takes long and destroys most diversity in the world.

Also shitty is the fact that psychopatic bankers and kikes will run the whole world.

thanks I love this sort of stuff, will check it out

Why don't you try graduating elementary school before heading into an argument, monkey?
Your reading comprehension is beyond awful.

The argument is that the quote is obviously taken out of context, and I explained that to you.
Whether it's a conspiracy theory or not is not even the basis of the argument.

By your logic, you're shilling for your retarded community right now.

WWIII or eugenics(biowarfare) would be the best way.

Kek were not with the masons and most likely never will be

Rockefeller (minus his sons) was the good kike actually, as far as rich Jews go.
Rothschild was the red sign Neo Zionist Communist Globalist Anti-Christ.

Wait, were people actually stupid enough to give money to a joke website?

>the kike elite already
Every elite does it, that's the point. Jewish and Islamic anf Hindu and Secular elite. Open your fucking eyes.

>The difference is that they are going to do it to your own ass without any possibility of justice
If they control everyone and everything I'm already fucked anyway.

Also
>justice
kek. I know where you come from and you know where I come from, huebro. Justice is bullshit on our three world shitholes

Again, what's the fucking difference?

this thread reads like a kikemidget and giantic mexican fingerblasted an anus loogie on a muslim goatman

Amazing piece of evidence for those more experienced in the jew pill

There are links in this VERY thread that have political leaders, government officials, law enforcement, and zionist billionaires that all say "a new world order is coming"

Many of them are not warnings. Many of them are from the people trying to make this new world order happen. Are they all liars, user? Or does your personal bias force your fingers in your ears?

Fuck off to tumblr if you're going to have a hugbox mentality. People much more powerful than you disagree with your sentiment strongly.

there is nothing new about world order, and the institutions that underpin the current world order have existed since WWII

if you are capitalizing new world order as if it is a proper noun, you obviously don't even understand the concept

Nope

Zoom in...

that is a five sided pyramid....

What does that mean?

>have you ever thought you might be crazy
Duh, investigated that and found it to be false after months of trial and error.

Kill yourself shill.

Can someone tell me why the "elites" who wish to control the world practice gnosticism or something along those lines? What do they believe in?

Have you ever considered that you are fucking retarded and wasting your time here trying to shill MUH CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE CRAZY bullshit?

Kill yourself and lose a family member you piece of shit.

He just said he is what people claim about him, several times besides this one quote, there is nothing out of context there.

You know what is not an argument? Telling people to go to school because they don't agree with you, maybe you should finish kindergarten judging by your infantile shit.

An elite that are close to the people won't

The jews don't give a fuck about anything and what they want is something way beyond any kind of slavery that ever existed

Please do convince me.
Could you specify which links they are, and make sure that none of them are vague quotes that can be interpreted in several ways?

By the way, funny how you'd mention me needing a hugbox when 3 of the 4 people replying to me have refused to address my argument and simply repeated "shill" over and over simply because I disagree with them.

nsa owns the internet
london owns the cia
the jews own london
the vatican owns the jews
the swiss own the vatican
and rome rules us all