Anyone else demoralized by the 25/8 media attacks?

Anyone else demoralized by the 25/8 media attacks?

I almost don't want to even look at the news or discuss politics irl anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/320016152/Khizr-Khan-Juristic-Classification-Islamic-Law
youtube.com/watch?v=bVDPXbk_pF0
youtube.com/watch?v=OHEZ-dvZXEU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Trump's last dance, imo

Gotta bury the Iran deal somehow.

nigger
faggot

wow 13/13 of the top stories are about trump

is this a new record for trump?

Will make it sweeter when all of those fucks are purged in the upcoming civil/race war.

sorry 14 not 13

Yep. Don't worry though, our brains cannot even begin to comprehend the amount of butthurt when the silent majority shows up in full force and he wins in a landslide

Not a shill...I'm just worn out from all of this spam and it makes me bummed that lemmings will fall for all of it without doing their own research for fear of being part of the out-group.

it's just so stupid of him, he should be fighting Hillary not the parent of a dead soldier

why is trump such an easily baited retard?

isn't that what you said 4 years ago?

hillary campaign is going to desensitize people and run out of things to make up to attack him on

like the great jebhead said "slow and steady my friend, slow and steady"

Hey Hildog

You should kill yourself.
Trump scum, follow suit.

>why is trump such an easily baited retard?
He is like Sup Forums.

It was during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State that Iran was forced back to the negotiating table and its nuclear enrichment program was temporarily halted. How? Through a historic regime of crippling sanctions that Secretary Clinton personally helped negotiate.

As Secretary of State, Clinton built a sweeping international coalition to crack down on Iran. “We convinced all 27 nations of the European Union to stop importing Iranian oil and all 20 major global importers of Iranian oil – including Japan, India, China, and Turkey – to make significant cuts,” Clinton said in a 2012 speech. “Iran today exports more than one million fewer barrels of crude each day than it did just last year. Iran’s currency is worth less than half of what it was last November.”

“I come to the current debate as a long-time advocate for crippling sanctions against Iran,” Clinton has said. “In my eight years in the Senate, I supported every Iran sanctions bill that came up for a vote and I spoke out frequently about the need to confront the threat posed by Iran’s nuclear ambitions, its support for terrorism, and its hostility toward Israel.”

What do you mean? Totally unbiased and responsible journalists regularly use Sup Forums's tactics on the front page of major news sites.

It really shows the bias when CNN does things like this. No mention of Khan's paper:
scribd.com/document/320016152/Khizr-Khan-Juristic-Classification-Islamic-Law

I tell yuh whut the constant shilling her sure has convinced me not to vote.

FOR STARTERS...

ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS SHOULD BOYCOTT CNN ON ALL PLATFORMS FOREVER.

TURN IT OFF.

BAN IT FROM YOUR HOME, YOUR TV AND YOUR COMPUTER.

they're just panicking like the mewling faggots they are

>give Iran $400,000,000
>this is a tough stance

Also remember to sage shill threads

>forced back to the negotiating table
>gave them everything they asked for and got nothing in return
lol

you got it, that's called "punching through the media" as he said he would do. like who pays attention anymore when you figured out their news and narrative is all lies...

but he rakes in $80mil in july, gets way sold out crowds, and has die hard fans/voters who will go out and vote for him, unlike hillary. so there'a disconnect between reality and the fiction you're being fed

No, never took medias opinion very highly

That's what I was going to say. Good Post #CruzComrade.

I felt this way the last few days. Today however, I've dedicded to switch the narrative. Thus I'm gonna say "Remember how the narrative was stacked against Bernie? Same thing here." Then ask them what issues they support, and state Trump position and try engage in conversation?

>trump losing points massively in polls
>trump is in headlines for some nasty shit that he keeps fucking up even more when he opens his mouth
>trump continues to say things beyond believe

>trump supporters have deluded themselves that he does this to keep in the headlines

L O L

I don't wnat hillary to win but now it's obvious, trump never intended nor expected to get here and now that he did; he's getting cold feet.

The sad part? if he loses he'll just say "well, the election is rigged" and all his voters will agree

Sad!

> I don't want to discuss politics IRL anymore

Cowards should be shot.

If you can't defend your choice for whom you will vote when the going get's hard then you are doing it wrong.

Now there is a limit but you are not there yet. And you know why?

Because Trump has not lost support yet, Hillary has gained more, but Trump is still on solid ground. He still has a shot, not to mention the only relevant polls are those 1 month before the election when there is a lull in the news and outrage. Same with Brexit, anything before or after is useless.

Get out of here, you Smurf fucker.

Yea, I was gonna vote for Trump but I'm honestly just exhausted by the whole affair. I feel like I've been lobotomized. I'm just gonna sit the election out and when my friends/family talk about Trump being an idiot I'll just sit quietly. They won.

>Trump losing in polls conducted by major media outlets
>same major media outlets write negative headlines about Trump that most of the time turn out to be false and exaggerate what he actually said (and make opinion pieces against him as front page news)
>Trump continues to stick it to the establishment in both parties like he's done from the beginnings
>shills have deluded themselves that the media isn't colluding with the Clinton campaign even after the DNC email hack literally proved they were doing this

Go be irrelevant somewhere else Belgium.

Make Lambright your backup choice if Trump decides to not run.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVDPXbk_pF0

>not a single argument to be seen

Not even trolling but as soon as you say something remotely anti trump you're a shill.

Well, enjoy the first female president, it's gonna happen

God november is gonna be a fun month on Sup Forums

>The sad part? if he loses he'll just say "well, the election is rigged" and all his voters will agree
The only reason it'll be sad is because it'll be true. Clinton had to commit electorate fraud to finish off a geriatric communist. What makes you think she won't commit voter fraud, when she works for a party well known for voter fraud?

>can't even respond to my arguments in my post
>LOL I TROL U XD
Enjoy the refugees friendo

>Not a voter
>Not even a citizen
>Not living in America
>Not relevant

Belgianfag thinks his opinion matters.
Not even a little bit.

Seriously, that may be on her table for now but at the rate trump is fucking it; she won't have to rig.

Come out from under your umbrella. I was with Trump the entire run but lately he's been fucking up so bad it has to be intentional.

>inb4 he's doing what he always has

Nope, he's ramped it up. He used to have an answer ready for when he "fucked up" and you could argue it was all part of his plan but now his answer are digging himself deeper and deeper.

He's about to hit bedrock, he never intended to get this far, that much is obvious.

Nope

>I was with Trump the entire run
Every fucking time

Your "arguments" consist of a silly statistic from a Sup Forums thread yesterday from a site that's basically the right-wing buzzfeed.

I saw that poll also and it's sad if you take it for real. Just shows how deluded you have gotten.

You even have deluded yourself so much that you actively think "enjoy the refugees" in a massive insult but it literally has no worth outside of this echo chamber

He still has more support than before the convention. If it drops to pre convention levels. Then he is truly fucked. Also remember that only the polls around 1 month before the election and during a lull in the mews matter.

Being a Belgian, you don't know jack shit about America or our politics. Your resolute belief that you know exactly what's going to happen in a country that you've probably never been to and probably have very little connection to is comical. The election is still a long way away.

Go fuck yourself.

I'm there too user, felt this way in June too when they made a coordinated push.

It'll pass. They can't keep this up forever.

that's the point retard

He kicked a baby out of his rally a few days ago. I can't even explain his bullshit to people at this point.

My family is from america, fat head and still no arguments to be seen

No it's annoying and people are annoyed with it. Some will vote Trump out of spite. By the time fall rolls around people will just roll their eyes when Hillary attacks Trump for this shit

He keeps fucking up and the Dems are destroying him on this part

youtube.com/watch?v=OHEZ-dvZXEU&feature=youtu.be

Shit like this will neck him, what response will he have to this?

My family came to America in the late 1600s, does that make me an authority on British politics, too? Good to know that qualifies me, thanks for the info.

I wasn't even on here yesterday, I'm referring to the DNC email leaks from last week that literally proved that the DNC and Clinton were colluding with the media to write smear articles on him and Sanders.
I don't know why you're so desperate to defend Hillary's actions (outside of being from an irrelevant nation that has no say in this election) but the proof of the media purposely smearing Trump is pretty fucking obvious.

Notice that they haven't been pushing articles on the Wikileaks emails in the past couple days and focusing on him defending himself from some sandnigger whose son died in a war that Hillary pushed for.
But keep believing the narrative pushed through though, I'm sure spamming articles about him telling a baby to leave or some shit will make you feel better about yourself come November.

>14,000 views
oh shit trump is done guess I'm a #clintoris now

The 24/7 bashing just proves that he is a genuine threat, and as Charlie Sheen would say, #winning.

If they just ignored him, then I'd be worried.

The higher is actual polls get, the more desperate they are, and the more the spin the news.

Shillary and the media are shooting their wad way too soon. The more they pile on the attacks and insults now the less power their talking points will have come Election Day.

Trust in Trump and have faith in Kek.

I laugh at it
It means they know they lost and are trying to self sooth but are exposing them self as corrupt shits

>oh shit trump is done guess I'm a #clintoris now
Not an argument

Rigged media is obvious but you can't tell yourself that publicly Trump is doing great, he's gone full retard

take a page from the emperors playbook

double down my friend, embrace the insanity, own the insults

if they want a villain then we will be the villain they demand, take the heat of the emperor, go make some controversial statements

I hope so m8.

Because I don't want to die in the Marshes of the lower Dniper to MLRS fire, especially not for Shillary.

The MSM are all billion-dollar business owned by oligarchs. Those oligarchs like things the way they are, and will have their news outlets spew whatever it takes to preserve their wealth and power.

I was demoralized once. The time was when trump lost Ohio and I was convinced there would be a contested convention. I choose to never be demoralized again. We are gonna make it, just believe

I didn't say he was doing great, but to blame everything on Trump himself when it's pretty fucking obvious that it's the media shilling against him is fucking nuts.

Also it's funny that you claim to have supported Trump yet you're excited for the possibility of a Clinton victory in November in

It is irresponsible to shy away in response to their media onslaught.

There will be far more subversive tricks to come and you cannot let yourself be demoralized by it.

This is basically you assumption and you're wrong.

It's gonna be fun to see how you guys are gonna go into massive damage control as all boards come here to mock you and shit post royale

And yet again you expose yourself as another shitflinger who has nothing to add to the conversation besides "DRUMPF BTFO XD" for an election you have no say in.

You type things, but all I keep reading is;

Waffle waffle waffle, waffle. Waffle waffle, waffle waffle. Waffle waffle waffle? Waffle!

Not for one second, nigger.

/r/politics is disgusting now.

How so? It's always funny when Sup Forums gets blasted for real. The way you guys are acting now by essentially giving out butt hurt non-arguments it's gonna be amazing to watch

And I thought you already impled hilldog was gonna rig the election so does that not mean you have no say in it as well? Oh lawdy, looks like you have a flaw in your "logic"

I'd say typical but it's pretty sad that an american is again thinking about food

This is how brexit won.

I gave you an argument , why didn't you adress it?

That's a funny way of saying "Hillary funded a terrorist state for no benefit of the USA"

It has no point to post a counter argument against something that's timebound. It'll be speculation at best and you can't get out of it.

It's not an argument, it's speculation

Yeah, but it's not just the anti Trump spam.

It's the fact that so much shit has happened on Hillary's side. The leaks, the 3 DNC people that just resigned, Hillary lying to Chris Matthews.

All this shit is being swept under the rug while the media focuses on the size of Trump's hands.

It just feels so hopeless, like there's nothing we can do. The normies just eat up whatever kikebook or CNN tell them, and they're both in collusion with the Clinton campaign. She's too powerful, she has everyone on her side shilling for her.

>I almost don't want to even look at the news or discuss politics irl anymore.
>demoralized by the 25/8 media attacks
Obviously that's their goal. The weak will succumb to it temporalily, until the next happening or inspiring thing related to Trump, then the numbers will bounce back up. Then they'll go down when Clinton and her media trolls throw millions of $$ at the public to demoralize them, and so on. This see-saw ride will continue until just before the election. By then, all the people who will actually vote will have been cemented around their candidate, and no amount of demoralization or hysteria will really affect them. Most cucks who are affected strongly by the media will just stay home and not vote.

Little do they know, the outgroup has outsized the ingroup...

YOUR posts are purely speculation, you fuckhead.

You're expecting these well-thought replies to your garbage, whereas any time that anybody replies, all you have to say is "WELL, that's speculation!"

Are you sure you're not actually Canadian? I feel like a Canadian flag would be more fitting for you.

it's hard to keep up with the news anymore, what did trump say about this khan guy to make everyone so mad?

>It just feels so hopeless, like there's nothing we can do
stop amplifying the demoralization. if there's one lesson you should walk away from this election with, it's obviously that the media is a paper tiger, and only simple minds think it steers where we go.

The media has a 6% approval rating with the American public. Let that sink in for a bit.

It won't stop Trump from winning. His crowds are much larger than her crowds, he's going to have his own exit pollsters on site to guarantee no general election fraud, and he's going to crush her in the debates.

And when this is all said and done Hillary will hang for her crimes.

>Trump has not lost his base

Was also part of it.

The thing is that even with the outrage, Trump has still gained a bit. Though I do agree this one is a bit too close to the election to be that smart of a move.

Another problem is that modern polling means what ever is on the news that day affects the polls. And the media is spaming itto death.

wtf I hate msm now

They're not going to think it's so funny when someone gets "demoralized" to the point that they truck bomb CNN for trying to fix the election.

Nope. Hillary is getting btfo and they're currently on the hardest shilling in the history of politics. Never has one poured so many resources on their campaign and she still is getting fucked sideways. Their problem is it won't work. Everyone already knew that this was coming. Wiki leaks leaked it for crying out loud. And the best part is, all of these paid shills, they don't have a single positive thing they can say about their candidate. Literally their only tactic is to slam Trump amd try to make fun of people on a malaysian pottery image board and try to poke at an insecurity that just doesn't exist. We don't want or need to be part of something. You will not sway us by social pressure. Are you fucking idiots? It doidn't work on facebook or twitter so why the fuck do you think it would work here? You aren't breaking spirits, you're pissing people off and losing support to people who never would have been here in first place that are becoming redpilled. You sent your cyber warriors in to dismantle us from the inside but instead they are becoming one of us. It's all over for you shills.

NOBODY INCLYDING THE MEDIA BEYOND HUFFPO IS TALKING ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT.

HAVE A DEAD BABY, FAGGOT HILLSHILL, I HEAR YOU LIBERALS LOVE THEM.

Obama is such a faggot holy shit

I just stopped watching CNN and MSNBC and my symptoms are improving

I don't know how anyone can take Obama seriously when he's hamming it up on late night TV half the time.

This week's anti-Trump spam is on the level of the spambots on Sup Forums right before ReCaptcha was added. Honestly I wish I had nothing left to live for, I would just end it.

That's the point of these attacks. They want you to think there's no point in voting for Trump and all hope is lost. Never give up hope nigga

Trump brings Bengazhi survivor to talk at RNC; Dems compalin about pandering

Hill brings Muslim Father with Dead son in 2004 Afghanistan; and trump makes a comment on how it's weird that Muslim wife stood there on stage and said nothing. Now it's a shitshow where democrats pretend to care about soldiers (Muslims) and call trump evil while burning flags and splitting on soldiers (Whites).

Babygate
Crying baby near stage at a trump rally, he makes a joke about kicking the baby out.

Chickengate
Trump eats KFC with fork and knife

I'm hopeful because that hasn't happened. For example, they can go on and on and on about "right wing terrorism" or "christian terrorism", but in the entire month of Ramadan there was something like 168 Islamist attacks, and 0 right wing or christian terrorist attacks. The media is a classic example of "their bark is worse than their bite". That's really the primary reason Trump is winning. I only agree with Trump on a few things -- but I'm going to vote for him because he doesn't sound like a soulless, condescending, lying automoton. I'm fine with his flaws, because he respects the people enough to speak without a filter. I might not agree with everything, I might think he's wrong on various things, but I know he'll fight for the American people because he sees them as his extended family. I could give a shit about anything else. Every person I know willing to admit they'll vote for him basically says the same thing. The Ryans and Clintons of the world would sell us out for a few dollars more, and tell us anything to pull it off. It's an easy choice.

Faggot. That's what they want. This shit is just going to make me vote for trump ten times harder

Nope, if anything its steeled my resolve.

yup but it may be sad, that's the way it is now

Iiterally the only time I said it's speculation is with this so stop grasping at straws, it's pathetic

It's not speculation that Trump is fucking up at this moment, he's fucking up royally and you're blind if you don't see it

Last part is not an argument.

I think its every news network that is not Fox. No one wants to see that sociopath as leader of the free world.

>Hillary doesn't do anything outlandish
>news ignores her

>Trump does outlandish stuff
>everyone surprised news is reporting on it

What kind of half baked scapegoat are you guys playing here?

You gotta hold and be strong friend. That's what they want you to feel. We know the major news networks are in it for Clinton. Just know that most of the shit they spew are lies and them manipulating his words and messages.

Don't even bother with CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc., it's not worth your time. Some shows on Fox are good, like Hannity for example. There are plenty of alternative media sources to get your news from, and take comfort in the fact that only 6% of people have trust in the MSM.

Also, lets not forget Sup Forums is the best in the world at this internet war machine. We got fucking ISIS bombed for crying out loud. We have to counter them in all the places they think are safe to them.

All the left tries to do is be loud. It's the nigger/sandnigger tactic. STOP LISTENING AND JUST IGNORE

All according to plan, remain calm. Just submit to your new empress like a good little sheep.

Or, you know, so being a faggot and acknowledging msm. They exist to wreck trump right now. Of course it seems bad.