And I'm back with more Chronological Mignolaverse!

And I'm back with more Chronological Mignolaverse!
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1-6U6Tpj24QhOTGmCzBhGnJ1Dlls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Questions from last thread:

Ok, can someone explain this better to me?

Stobyl is weakened because he can't use the power of Hell, but he is still able to do his magic with what he calls "Earth magic"

I still don't get exactly what it is...

And his old Master, called himself Lúcifer. Was he just using the title? What he meant with it? Doesn't he had a mental conection with Satan and part of him was still there?

He also conected said Earth power with vril l? Would thise an that the Lúcifer guy was using Vril like Liz?

Also HOW THE FUCK is the rest of the world? O want to know how my country is dealing with this.

yay OP is back

got me some wine for this

To be honest with you I don't pay much attention to the Abe series lately except for the issue taking place in the past. It hasn't been very good since he ran away from the BPRD
To answer your last question, here is a handy map someone made of everywhere that's been fucked up by the Apocalypse
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1-6U6Tpj24QhOTGmCzBhGnJ1Dlls

kil

You know...what was even the objective of the crazies raising zombies on that City?

Kek and also what the fuck.

Ok, now I see the hate.

Sorry, I'm making dinner too

Need updates.

I remember they saying that one Ogdru Hem woke up on São Paulo, on Brazil when the Black Flame showed up.

Flashback

It's on there, it says Sao Paulo - Unknow Disaster

jjk

So much for those thousands of survivors at the plantation, and well all those human guards.

If I remember correctly, there are still people at the Zinco headquarters

Why? Grace out of all the fucking things you could have done you broke a glass mirror in a monster infested wasteland with your bare fucking hand. Is Grace retarded?

Wow Grace is literally a shittier person than Devon.
>Sarcastic clap

She's Lori from the Walking Dead.

Shes the female Devon except even shittier,

He's been fucking helping you for weeks you dumb bitch, he is literally the best most reliable person you could've found in a monster infested aypcolypse where people are ripped apart like fucking tin foil

Remember this thing?

I have my doubts, especially about the survival of central park and it's dormitories. If black flame really does control all life on the island then maybe they survived.

Still seems to me like typical (zombie) apocalypse trope of humans fighting humans while the unending hordes rampage in the background.

I just checked and yep, there are still people living there during the second assault on New York in 138-139

How many people live and work at that base? You'd think somebody would have kicked in the emergency generator. Or emergency lights would have turned on. Or have BPRD casualties been so bad that they're reduced to a dozen or so people throughout the world and there's only one person who stays at the base?