*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNLbp_qiOOc
youtu.be/PWmNi_VVVko?t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice copy and paste faggot you're not funny or original

Ok reddit

not him, but this is seriously old pasta
not to mention the fedora-athiest hate meme is perpetuated by reddit itself and jews who don't want more of the younger age turning away from organized religion.

Unironically, seek mental health counseling.

Funny how somebody who complains about unoriginality can't even come up with an original way to do so, instead relying on the words of others to create a shallow and pathetic strawman.

What do you think of THIS?!

Fairly accurate.

Proof that reddit is reddit

>Exactly as planned.

There is no difference between this website and reddit. Same shitty jokes, same shitty opinions, same shitty content. Chasing (You)s is the same as chasing upvotes. You probably have a tab open to Reddit as your browsing this site right now. But even if you don't you're on Reddit right now and you don't even realize it.

Where does the "god doesn't exist" meme come from, they never really talk about religion in this show.

>Redditors are getting THIS mad over a copypasta.

>le "nothing pleases me" faggot man

Funny copypasta and all but this board seems so obsessed with this show that it's gotten actually weird.

Back to plebbit, newfriend.

I love this pasta

We did it Sup Forums!

Oh yeah, I'm sure you also love rain, fucking redditor

youtube.com/watch?v=VNLbp_qiOOc

God is real an he is alive!

>tfw allah is real and going to send those faggots to jahannam

*beep beep*

>God's not real
Does this show really say that? I only watched the first episode but it seems to deal with some kind of multiverse cosmology. In a multiverse there are infinite christian gods. There are infinite places where OP is the Christian God. Our universe is so big that there might be a few christian gods.

Debating whether to watch anymore now. Seems like a pretty blatant flaw.

youtu.be/PWmNi_VVVko?t=30s

First fucking episode.

Rate my fidget spinner, no downvotes please

oshit

Trinity of crazy xD
YABBA-LABBA-DING-DONG

I heard that if you watch a SINGLE episode you are infected with the reddit cancer and you WILL get anally raped by MANY men

>this triggers the delicate alt right snowflake

You have autism. Number of (You)s determines your autism level.

this desu. it works every time

See

sup reddo

>get schwifty

This I'll agree wasn't funny.

But I don't think it was supposed to be.

>if its funny its genious
>if its not funny it wasn't meant to be

t. reddit.

The simpsons episode which has the Rick and Morty couch gag came from the tv recently here. I couldnt believe what I was seeing. It was exactly like these memes. Fucking bizarre. I couldnt stop laughing.

This

The episode was a deep metaphorical look on human life and society in modern times. People who thought it was shit or unfunny clearly missed the message.

>BURRP the holo.. the.. the holocaust never happened mort BURRRP i was there

100% accurate.

My Reddit reading Bernie Sanders supporter loser acquaintances all love this show unironically

Watched it a few times, the action sequences are worth watching it for but the pseudo-intellectual shit gets old quickly. I think it i supposed to be ironic but the fanbase takes it literally.

terminal stage reddit. this is just painful to look at.

epic

At first i was against it but more and more i am feeling hatred against self hating faggot american liberals, should i join isis?

Truly /r/show/

>rick says education is a scam
>hates all forms of gov

God redditors are retarded

>bernie
more like be-UUURRRRnie

H A ha h a
upvoted :-)