Listen up...

Listen up, faggots! If you care anything at all about Western Civilization and saving it then get ready to learn some history. I don't care that it's long. If you're not willing to watch this and learn from the past then you need to leave!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Already watched.

Good. Now what are your thoughts on how we can fix things?

I watched it today and thought it was very well done. It better than modern schooling at least.

I'm learning more now than I did when I was in school. Higher quality as well.

Why not study recent history that we can actually study relatively objectively ? The fall of rome has so many holes in it you can pretty much insert any agenda of your choice.

Bump.

And link for idiots who don't know what you're talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

I plan on studying modern history as well. Instead of trying to discredit what this video says why not become an asset to this conversation and share your thoughts on how we can save modern western civilization from collapsing? Just a thought.

>vote for my candidate or you'll all die

whatever nigger

>believing Rome fell

The Roman Empire still exists

Sorry about that. I thought I added the link. Thank you.

because 5 minutes in still no Rome and has the same flare as someone selling some survival dvds or male vitamins or seeds or whatever bullshit.

When did I ever state that? Quit projecting

Not in it's former glory. If you had watched the video you would know this.

I tried to read a book about the fall of rome but dropped it halfway through out of anger and sadness. Time to relieve that painful experience.

From this statement you sound like you have no patience.

people focus too much on Rome and Greece and not enough on Byzantine empire

or Argentina before and during and after Peronism

It's a terribly sad thing.

Maybe because they didn't contribute to the west? Idk. What do you think we should learn from them?

where do i buy the water filters?

The Eastern Roman Empire shielded the West from the onset of Islam at its apex. Without them, Europe would have been over run and never allowed an opportunity to mature.

Bump.

Watch and learn you faggots.

I finished listening to it today. Nothing new but nice reminder

Nice!

Bump. I wanna keep this thread alive. I really want to hear your thoughts.