Tits or GTFO

sephar muh dick

this girl looks weird

>we are hispanics for trumps
what did "she" mean by this?

no

bump

Is that's a trick?

This is exactly why all of my convicted felon friends, and fellow rapists plan on voting for Hillary this fall.
With Hill, we can keep niggers in the country and provide then with even more welfare.

>girl

>yfw you hope this hairstyle becomes a bigger thing

if your brain wants to see traps, then go to Sup Forums

Right here my queen!

Ew, niggers

I love you, random citizen~

You know the drill, kitten.

>Tits or GTFO

I'd ask my boyfriend but I don't even send him n00dles

>girl
user...

Right here
361 Texas reportin!!!

here you go

What is this anime character from? PLease? I need to know

you need more lower abs workouts not just dieting.

thats op, not me

Hispanic Trump horse checking in.

Timestamp please, I've seen this picture before.

lots on fb

Show boipucci?

no shit retard

Thanks, but that one's old news, honey.

New tits with a timestamp, please, or get the fuck out. : D

Hey OP, can I suck your fem peen?

It would be my first time giving head, maybe you can give me some pointers.

my point stands. Women curvature is forgiving when you have fat, but anymore and youre fucked. This is 5cm from fucked

Post feet

White looking hispanic Trump supporter from Sacramento reporting in.

I second this, for reasons.

Are you toenails painted?

>being this thirsty
virgin detected

Beautiful. You shall be featured on Donald Trump Thinks Your Waifu Is Shit on Facebook

do you want some jew dick?

It's very high energy. I mean i am a bit out of your league, but i like your attitude.

I work two jobs and have little to no time for the gym, I'm sorry. I am disgusted with myself as well.

Also, that is a 9 month year old picture

Fuck off, i just don't believe its him.

I've been ironically supporting Trump for a few months mainly to piss off friends and strangers who can't call me racist, but my feelings are starting to turn genuine. Might still vote for Gary tho, we'll see.
my Corpus Christi nigga

and i just dont believe you have seen a vagina irl

Got any more of dem nudes?

meant for

Posting in a Kayla thread. Will you pull your dick out for Harambe? Since you live in degenerateville, obviously a photo ID isn't enough, they'd probably mark down "Nonbinary" if you asked at the DMV.

Trump supporters on here are joking. Politically Incorrect is a board brimming with intelligent young voters who are not afraid to vote for Her. They are no led to fear what they do not understand, unlike the demagogue Donald Drumpf.

I'm a girl, faggot

Kayla is a trap

Gtfo, shill. You are not welcome here

Trap?

Legal Hispanics tend to love Trump, because they're not the ones giving their people a bad name. People generally encourage legal immigration. Whites4Hispanics4Trump

Sure you are.

Then prove it, sweetheart.

Tits and a timestamp

Like I give a shit what you believe.

>pretending to be a girl on a German ϟϟ recruitment board.

I'm voting for Hillary though

sauce

if it werent true, you would have just denied it

Is this a new meme

i want to be kayla's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her kaylas blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo kayla blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her kayla hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her kayla hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her kayla face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

I haven't seen this image for like 10 years, what's it from? My brain associates it with 1984

I'm buying a Nazi uniform when I get my next paycheck. Check the Facebook page

i do. Them hips dude. Those real tits.

She purty.

Suddenly I am erect

TIMESTAMP

I mean whether it's really kayla posting, not whether or not s/he's a trap.

You're kidding, right? There's nothing whatsoever brave about voting for queen cunt. Corruption, thy name is Hillary. Unless of course you mean bravery as in suicide is brave. In which case still a cuck.

>Where are my fellow Hispanic Trump supporters

What do you want, I'm trying to drink myself to sleep.

oh....

that is a good question. I haven't seen the pic she posted as her OP yet though.

I usually don't click her threads, but tits were delivered... can't complain.

It is her. I saw the link on DT thinks your waifu is shit

put a pic for the fourth

dude, ((correct the record)) is raiding as well as infinichan pretending to be correct the record.

As long as you feed them what they need to get paid they will continue.

Look at the creep she's dating. He looks like he's about ready to shoot up a school.

haha! that's awesome user, saved

fellow hispanics for trumps checking in

Right on the other side of the border
MAGA
Make Mexico Great for Once

Holy shit, Kayla why haven't you gotten this faggot off meth?

Please be a boy.

I'm the opposite of /r9k/: instead of getting mad when a cute girl dates a Chad i get mad when they date ugly weirdos like this one. What a waste, she's so fucking cute.

Perhaps I'm stereotyping a bit, but I don't think she looks hispanic.

I'll splooge all over ur tiny titties.

Hmmm yeah its strange but my lil bro is a lil bit lighter than she is.

I'm sure he says he's going to kill himself every time she tries to leave him.

>girl

> ">girl"

Here is a a typical mexican woman

Kayla show tits D:

Am I only one who actually like girls with belly like this?

Pic related

Only thing i can come up with or maybe he's some sort of dangerous gangster and she's under threat.
I mean i like it when a woman is not superficial and only go for looks but there's a limit, his height aside he's ugly in every sense.

Hispanic Trump supporter reporting for duty! It's hard hearing about "Trump being racist and bigoted" here in Southern California all the time. I wish my fellow Hispanic people would just listen to one of Trump speeches instead of following what the media tells them to believe. It's sad!

>2016
>pretending to be a (((girl))) on a right-wing neo-nazi board

Don't even bother with this """""""female"""""". It's already been proved to be a tranny who transitioned early on and tucks his penis. Tons of scantily-clad bikini pictures, and not a single camel-toe, only bulges.

>from Spain
>we are Hispanics for TRUMP

I'd spear dat rawww

not an argument

>I wish my fellow Hispanic people would ju

Can they even vote?

Haha, not the same person

WHO IS THAT REFLECTED IN HER EYES KEKING ME