Clinton shills are in full force today! Everyone, into the Shill raid bunker!

Clinton shills are in full force today! Everyone, into the Shill raid bunker!

ITT: Discuss ways on how to rid Sup Forums of this CTR invasion

PS: No shills allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/donate/
correctrecord.org/contact/
archive.is/Pbqos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gore tends to scare them the fuck out real quick.

Maybe a rape vid from ISIS or two.

LET'S POST DEAD NIGGERS EVERYWHERE

I HAVE A WHOLE FOLDER

SHILLS HATE DEAD NIGGERS

**Reminder**
Reply to all shill posts with gore and other traumatizing images, thank you for participating in this purge, you are doing a great service. Inform others.

Call them "Hill-Billys"

>make em angry at being refered to as rednecks

>pun on Hillary and Bill

DIE NIGGERS DIE

That's talent right there.

>see shitpost
>do not reply to it
>if a thread, hide and move on
Gee that sure was hard.

Do we really need gore if shills aren't on this thread yet? I say we post redpills

GOOD TIMES

I'M GIVING THE REAL Sup Forums AMMO TO PISS OFF THE LEFTIST INFILTRATORS

gas the kikes
race war now
#rahowa

PARTY TIME

JIDF SHILL DETECTED

HE JUS A BOY

HillShill here!

Nobody's paying me, and I'm not even voting for her, or anyone for that matter.

No, I'm just an old /pollack who is sick of all the fucking Trump shills who are oblivious to the fact that we supported him for the lulz, to fucking troll people.

I suspect the majority of the other hill shills are the same. We're trying to russle you dumbfuck trump cock suckers who were too stupid to be "in" on the joke.

>No shills allowed
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

OUT!

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

They're trying to slide the Clinton Foundation general/ wikileaks threads. My guess is that those guys either found something or their tactics were working (assigning work projects).

You're a retard and a liar

We support him because we like his plans for america, and he isn't going to ban free speech and guns

Hillary will make a mess of America

Trump will bring us one step closer to gas chambers and right wing death squads

It will be legal in the street to drive around and lynch blacks

We are not Sup Forums, we do not lulz, and you are being paid

I CALL THIS POST-RAPE TRAUMA

if anyone is paying anyone it's Trumps people. Do you see images and memes being posted to Hillary's twitter? No. But you do see it to that New York Jew puppet Trumps twitter.

I wonder who pays better, Israel or Trump?

The slide is real, I remember being on here for a few days, maybe a week ago, or more, and from 7am to 10pm there were like 20 threads made all day, because of no shills

It felt so weird, Sup Forums was so slow for a day or two and you could just tell that someone had pulled out

WE DO IT FOR HOTPOCKETS, FAGGOT

SHILL CHECKING IN. WHAT UP, FELLOW KIDS?

Fuck off shill

>you could just tell that someone had pulled out

WE WILL NEVAR SURRENDER

that post is just a variation of the "I was only pretending to be retarded" thing, except "we only loved trump as a joke the whole time!"

fuck off

Good point tho about how hillary has no support

The meme factory is SPEWING out hill memes faster than they can be consumed

normies, watch out!

find every site ctr are raiding right now and out shill them, make sure everything they write gets slid to the bottom of all threads

Then look through the wikileaked emails

i WAS TALKING ABOUT Sup Forums

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE EMAILS

BUT SHILLDOG IS KILL

The majority of interns for the CFR are beta cucks and white women. They will not be receptive to redpills. Just post gore in their threads and get rid of them.

Eh it sort of confirms their bias about us being white trash KKK hillbillies. Just post redpills.

We're being raided because of this: WikiLeaks dropped a bomb today, and Hill Shills are trying to slide it hard.

Actually wanting a inexperienced racist to become POTUS.

Why don't you spread #I'mwithher to support the most experienced presidential candidate ever.

Let's donate $10 stop racism and hate.
hillaryclinton.com/donate/

540 fredericksburg va registered voter.

YOU CAN'T REDPILL THEIR DISEASED MINDS

THEY ARE TOO FAR GONE

THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO REASON

THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF REASON

WE MUST TRIGGER THEM INTO SUBMISSION

NEVAR GIVE UP Sup ForumsSTERS!!!!!!111

Yeah right

Don't reply

Don't you think the damage was done long past shills are on a mission Hiro gave the green light. Best just not to bump the thread.

i will give you ten dollars to drink bleach

Given he's a paid shill, he'd likely to it. There isn't anything these people wouldn't do for money.

all you have to do is sage and hide the thread, you autist. they literally have no power here if you aren't retarded

No you don't understand. The truth is that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

lol i like this one.
saved

There's only one way and that's too not reply to a shill post when you see one

Why do you faggots have so little resolve when being baited?

Just hide and move on

all the more motivation

Thank you for correcting the record

now FUCK OFF !

Reminder: Nobody has ever produced a shred of evidence supporting the theory that Hillary Clinton ever took action as secretary of state to support the interests of donors to the Clinton Foundation.

wait... was this video originally supposed to be against the cop? The kid acted like he was pulling a gun from his back pocket. You can tell by the way the officer checks the kid's hands, then holsters his weapon, that he actually thought the kid had a gun.

OR IF YOU MUST,

sage

sage

sage

IN ALL FIELDS

Super PACs aren't spending money to challenge autistic shut in wannabe Nazis on their beliefs. Take your tin foil hat off twat.

@ 84063772
>Actually wanting a inexperienced racist to become POTUS.
we voted in an experienced racist who hates America in when we voted for Obama. Why not one that actually loves America this time?

Jokes on you, I'm desensitized to images

Now I gotta get back to shilling, I work for free afterall

>autistic shut in wannabe Nazis

Keep telling yourself that's what we are

You can support Trump and think of him while sitting on the crapper.

Available through Amazon. I'm not sure if any of the money actually goes to Trump, but he has an army of Jew lawyers, so it might get to him eventually.

> @ 84063772
why

we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

Winston Church Hill

Here is my thoughts user, We fight back with pictures of gore. They are pussies, they are weak they will break. They see some pictures of gore and I am sure there will to be shills will be broken.

FALL BACK TO /r9k/

very good point.

Were people still saying the officer was in the wrong after the video was released?

Everyone Lets contact CTR with funny maymay emails

correctrecord.org/contact/

perhaps something good will come of it

Yes

yeah, I think that's what the point of the video was, but, of course, it's just another case of a nigger meeting the future he chose

I think I need to just give you an appreciation point for something so clever, whether you came up with it or stole it does not matter

They should know better than to provoke user.

Raid other boards with cliche bait "DRUMPF BTFO" threads pretending to be Hillshills who got lost or bots which were programmed incorrectly. That will actually cause the mods to do something about it.

I got your 'hill-billies' right here

archive.is/Pbqos

Something something

>archive.is/Pbqos
in fact we could just email the people directly

wow south park was right! It is true you shit yourself when you die.

bump

not always. depends on how you die.
source: my wife's boyfriend wears a labcoat

What does CTR mean?

You trumplets are done for. The silent majority of Sup Forums has awoken and

WE

ARE

WITH

HER

correct the record

holy shit

how can anyone watch that and think the nigger didn't deserve those bullets

fucking cop waited to the very last second before firing. I think I would have ended that nig the moment his hand went to his back, let alone wait until he brings it up to his front

>Tfw ahead in the polls.

The_Donald

You have to go back.