POL IS LITERALLY IMPLODING BECAUSE YOU ARE SO AUTISTIC

>FUCK YOU SHILLS
>IP ADDRESS WILL BE SOUGHT
>GET SAGED FGTS
>MODS HOW MUCH ARE YOU GETTING PAID TO IGNORE THE SHILLS?
>SERIOUSLY HOW MANY OF YOU POL REGULARS ARE THIS SEVERELY AUTISTIC?

/b is full of Hillary shills , at the end of the day , they're still the biggest cucked out degenerates. That's why they're here

Fuck you and your retarded meme candidate Stormfaggot. There are no rules here.

It's less Sup Forums is flooded with shills and more that most of Sup Forums is literally fucking retarded and void of common sense and social skills. So of course they will blindly support Killary

keep your shit reputation leaf

You lost. Try to show some class unlike those bernie losers on reddit.

The only thing close to a rule there ever was was an intolerance for stupidity. Stormfaggotry, Trump etc are clinically retarded.

Why are you in Canada? Are you so afraid that Trump will WIN that you preempted it with emigration???

exactly, no fucking rules, that is the only thing that separates of us from those pathetic crying shitheads, the lack of victimizing yourself like a fucking coward

God i fucking hate identity politics and these mindless, pathetic creatures grasping for power they will never have because they are fucking serfs

If you don't want to be a slave do something about it, otherwise shut the fuck up, you are a fucking cunt on the pavements waiting to be fucked by worms

I don't give a fuck. I enjoy watching you little shits squirm and rage that your autistic Buddhist pottery forum is not the hugbox of faggotry that you hoped it would be

Sure he is champ, go play with your friends and let daddy talk with the grown ups

And what exactly are you crying and bitching about Canada ?

Bitching about our bitching ,just to bitch , because you're the bitch?

hi leaf

Enjoy your ban , bitch

Faggot..do you really believe there is a massive shill conspiracy to attack this shithole? Some people just post and enjoy your butthurt is all.

Gentlemen,

I tried to make a thread about the Luciferian NWO/Elite. No shills there. Requesting any anons to join me for discussion.

K-Kek

I will have my revenge

>Muslim immigration attorney complains about identity politics when supporting them himself.
>Hillary has endangered the U.S. military more than the vast majority of politicians.
>The American attention span is like a week long tops.

Someone explain why you legitimately think Trump has lost. Every fuggin week it's come non-issue that finally has him "stumped" and then it comes out that the person attacking him is a retard and he makes everyone look like fools.

*some

This.

Sup Forums is trying to spread their cancer in here. is annoying as fuck because MODS don't fucking do anything

O FUG
t. #ImWithHer

Sup Forums isn't doing shit. Most of it is just aussie-tier shitposting from Sup Forums regualrs. It happens every fucking time somebody starts talking about shills or being raided - half the board starts pretending to be retarded. It's like you people discovered Sup Forums a week ago or something.

>>MODS HOW MUCH ARE YOU GETTING PAID TO IGNORE THE SHILLS?
Mods are laughing their asses off. They don't need to get paid to enjoy pissing you off.