My Run-in With Brendan

I once worked as technician Hollywood b-movie studio and that week Brendan was filming some guest appearance in a show.
I can't really remember what the show was called, it was cancelled pretty fast. What I do remember, all to well, is that it was Brendan's birthday.
Brendan brought own cake to the studio in this little white box, walking around with a little smile telling people on set they better
"Hurry to be first to grab a bite!" of the cake, because he didn't have enough for the whole crew everyone. I was pretty busy until lunch so I didn't pay any mind.

Lunch eventually came around, so I wrapped up my jobs and walked off to the lunch room. Usual scene, makeup girl clique sipping their coffees while the heavy movers
gobbled down big meaty lunches. Then I saw Brendan sitting alone at a table next to the wall, eyes staring across the room like they were becalmed. He was stonefaced.
I followed his gaze and saw the cake, big colourful icing and all, on the countertop. He had taken it out of his box and left it there with a knife, but it was untouched.'
The icing was starting to shine a little. I tried to justify the situation to myself but it was fucking bleak. I love Brendan from The Mummy and all the other great shit
he's been in. I had to make it up to him somehow. I waited for the lunch room to be empty and sneaked inside and cut myself a slice of cake.
I couldn't eat it because I'm diabetic and was already a little high, so I carefully lowered the piece into the trashcan and placed the rest of the
cake back into the fridge so that people might eat it tomorrow. I just wanted Brendan to know that he still had a mate about.

Pt2 coming

Next day at lunch, Brendan goes to the fridge, takes out the cake and leaves it on the bench again. He wanders back over to his wall-table, sits down and starts'
staring at the partially-eaten cake again. He was smiling. Just a little, but it was really touching. It felt good too seeing Brendan feeling happy for once.
Suddenly I see someone clearing off his plate look over and shout "HEY BRENDAN, ISN'T THIS YOUR CAKE IN THE TRASH?". I could have screamed.
Brendan gives him this look like his face is melting and just stutters out "w-w-what?". The the co-worker motions him over. I saw Brendan unsteadily
get up to walk over to the trashcan. The guy tells him "BRENDAN I KNOW YOU'RE A GUEST, BUT TOSSING AWAY SUGARY STUFF LIKE THIS REALLY STINKS UP THE PLACE".
He just finished clearing his plate into the bin and walked off back to his table.

Brendan didn't move a bit from the first moment he set eyes upon the bottom of that bin. I couldn't move either. He spent the entire break like this.
I remember the cake said something like "Happy birthday Brendan, Wishing you all the best with your new job and career", and it had so happened that the piece i had carefully
placed at the bottom was cut from the end. People filtered past him, cleaning out their plates and throwing their cups into the bin, but he didn't move a muscle.
I felt terrible but I had to move. I couldn't say anything as I went by so I just hurried out. Later that day I was about to finish up and head out, but I couldn't find my
jacket. I went over to the lunchroom to see if it was there. As I walked past the bin I had to take a look. Brendan had left. The rest of the cake was in the trash, the whole
solid piece with the one piece taken out. I didn't know what to do so I just left. I never saw him again after that.

k.

Learn English

I can't believe he really posted this shit.

Do you have any substantial criticism regarding the way I write?

This obviously didn't happen. But it's so mundane idk why someone would want to post it.
I'm so confused OP.

i kekked

You would be surprised

I actually met coconut head
>be me
>hanging out at the P.F Changs bar like usual
>see a very intoxicated looking homeless twink eyeing me from across the bar
>has a broken nose and pick marks all over his face
>homeless twink looks familiar
>realize twink is coconut head
>strike up conversation with twink
>ask him if he was coconut head
>twink says "i don't wanna talk about that part of my life"
>twink says he is poor and asks me to buy him a plate of Mongolian beef
>coconut twink ferociously eats the plate of mongolian beef, rice and all in a few minutes
>I leave to restroom, to take a piss
>I'm pissing at the urinal
>suddenly someone slaps my ass from behind
>i spray piss all over my brand-new Ed Hardy shoes
>turn around
>it's fucking coconut head
>he drags me into a stall
>starts deep throating like a little champ
>coconut stops sucking
>he looks up at me
>he says "i'll finish ya off for an andrew jackson"
>i hand him a 20
>he then pushes me away
>opens stall door and flees into the night
not even kidding
fucking coconut faggot didn't even finish me off

this is a true story. I had my run in with Brendan as a child during his heydays as George of the Jungle. had my photo taken with him by my mom. Awesome guy

>The Brendan James Fraser Club
yeah, right.

>wanting us to believe that free cake is left untouched for two days in the land of the free

Nice try.

>YOU'RE A GUEST, BUT TOSSING AWAY SUGARY STUFF LIKE THIS REALLY STINKS UP THE PLACE

sugar stinks? what? what
kind of professionally run studio doesn't have the trash taken out daily?

t h i c c

would fugg and blow in her ladypouch t b q h

Shit happens

what?

Trips don't lie. OP seems a little lonely, I mean more than the average user.

That's the description to the instagram account.

Someone would come up, grab a slice, another two would follow suit, then comes the obligatory "take half of the communal food for himself" faggot, then maybe one or two others to finish it off. To witness this effect, go to an all you can eat pizza buffet in the USA.

You'll always be in my heart, Brendan