TFW you buy a strawberry shortcake doll from target while wearing a slayer shirt...

>TFW you buy a strawberry shortcake doll from target while wearing a slayer shirt, and you lie through your teeth to the cashier saying its for your sister
Anyone else have this problem when buying Sup Forumsrelated merchandise?

Is this some kind of meme that I'm not in on? Because that's some Platinum SSS tier autism

>he enjoys slayer
Nah I don't have the problem of shit taste

Why do you feel the need to justify your purchase to a fucking cashier? They don't give a shit.

>Slayer shirt
>retail autism
I got it! OP is underage!

Why care what they think, they won't remember you.

No. I've never felt the need to justify a purchase to a cashier. At most, they'll complement the purchase. Usually, they're too bored to care.

Whats wrong with slayer?

I go there almost everyday looking for new legends and the such.

Did the cashier ask you?

I'm a cashier at target and I've never so much as given a weird glance when someone buys something weird. Im guessing you blurted out your excuse to the cashier like a sperg and she didn't even care.

What a faggot

>What a faggot
My super cute BF doesnt think so.

Can confirm, I'm a cashier and we don't give two shits about you bitch-ass customers. No offence

Slayer is for middle schoolers who wanna rebel against their christian parents

Plus its just noise. If you have to listen to metal, listen to GOOD metal, like Rhapsody of Fire

>who wanna rebel against their christian parents
But thats a good thing, fuck those jesus loving retards
>Plus its just noise.
Isnt all music?

>fuck those jesus loving retards
Is this bait?

It would be if i didnt mean it.

something being harsh doesn't make it noise user.

As a former cashier, I can confirm. We don't care about why you're buying what you're buying. We care if you buy a membership card so our managers get off our backs, and maybe they won't force us to ask so many people. That's really about it.

You guys can question his taste in music all you like, but he prefers Original style Strawberry Shortcake, and that makes him OK in my book.

One of Slayer's members is a conservative Christian

Youve gotta be fucking shitting me.

Thats because in that itteration shes a cute adorable ragdoll, not a cum guzziling whore like the new one is.

Note. Cashiers DONT CARE! They care about YOUR MONEY. When you buy anything from the shop, they are happy regardless of what items you buy,

We don't care about people's money. That's for the company's owner to worry about.

We care about our feet. Our feet hurt. Fuck your purchases. We want to sit down.

>he thinks all religious people are bad
Holy shit how old are you?

THIS

Why the fuck is it against the rules to sit the fuck down?

Not sure why. Some of the stores in my area give cashiers stools to sit on or a special mat that takes pressure off their feet.

Nah, you're thinking of small business owners. Cashiers just want to get through the day without any major incidents. They don't give a fuck beyond that.

God I would love for a mat where I work

having to stand on tile for hours on end gets grueling

people complain when the cashiers sit down because they think they aren't doing any work

yeah people are the worst

Uh, no, thats only been a thing like, once.

If a cashier asks if you're buying it for your sister tell them it's none of their business and report them to the manager for insulting your gender identity.

If they didn't ask, don't just blurt it out "i-it's for my sister" as they're scanning it

>he doesnt think all christian filth should be gassed
Get out protestant scum.

I almost never have cashiers ask me anything, except when I buy groceries and get a lot of soda. I've often been asked if I'm throwing a party.

No, bitch, I'm going to guzzle them all down my own gross-ass self. Thanks for making me self-conscious.