Green shirt or Red shirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1pf0Xi3nU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly form an asthetic point of view red shirt is much more Dynamic

Red shirt personally because of nostalgia

Green obviously.

Green iz best

Who cares both Shaggs are the most alpha characters in the cartoon history .

Blue Jacket, mate.

More importantly, white eyes or skin colored eyes?

Daily reminder that red shaggy is a werewolf, and gets all the girls.

Track stars are pussy magnets, chicks love a man with stamina.

Red Shirt Shaggy is the Hero, so I'd rather have him on my side.

Green Shirt Shaggy is all well and good, but Red Shirt is Shaggy at his prime.

We do not speak of Pink Shirt Shaggy

>yfw being chased Shaggy actually qualified for the Olympics.

Modern Shaggy can do some shit.

Shaggy is a track star, a gymnastics star and a mini-golf champion. Man is an all-around athlete and chick magnet.

Do you have those badass Shaggy webm from some movie?

So that's where his high metabolism comes from, and to think people thought he just got high all the time...

>Watch me swooce right into every vag in sight

You just read my mind user.

Yes. I really hope there's some more shit like this in the next movie. Scooby and the Gang in a death race with WWE wrestlers.

Is that from the thing where Shaggy is hypnotized to not be a coward and becomes operator as fuck?

Yes

Fred doesn't have shit on Shaggy.
Yep, The Phantasaur movie.

I had no idea how much bitches love Shaggy.

Dude that's his sister.

>sister
Pretty sure that was his girlfriend.

Oh, my mistake. All these years I thought she had the same name as Shaggy's sister from A Pup Named Scooby Doo

I'm pretty sure they pretty much explicitly said she was his girlfriend in the movie too, which wouldn't work if she was his sister.
I mean, unless Shaggy is big on incest.

Well I mean, it can still be both. Like Michael Phelps, that guy won 5 gold medals on weed.

Think about that: dude was killing it at the Olympics despite taking performance-decreasing drugs.

Like, zoinks user...
That's just disgusting

Says the dog lover.

Oh I knew she was his girlfriend. I just thought that she was also his sister.

It's an American movie though. For children.

Like, why does everybody think I want to fuck scoob? You keep pointing out how much pussy I get, but, like keep saying I fuck dogs?

they did a scooby-doo version of this movie?

Let's talk this over at the malt shop.

Alright. I haven't eaten in like, an hour.

Already made that joke, friend. No takers:

I THINK THEY'RE BOTH SHIT!

Is Scooby hungry too? Or is he still full from cleaning the peanut butter out of your ass?

Like, aren't you a bit young to curse?

Isn't Scooby a bit young to be eating peanut butter out of a dirty hippy hole?

Seriously though? Scoob is like, my best friend. Why in the hell would I like, have him eat peanut butter out of my ass?

At least give the rest of the Shaggys a chance. What is with you Americant's and your two party system?

Could I get some of that pizza?

Shaggy was a track star. This comes up repeatedly in canon.

He's not the bait for no reason.

Nala and Simba are first cousins.

If you eat pizza in my mystery machine again I'll kill you and your fucking dog too.

>my mystery machine
>my
He drives it but has it ever been established in main canon who owns it?

Maybe I should have put Cyber-Chase in the Green Vs. Red spot instead of Mystery Inc.

I think the closest thing we have to canon is Shaggy owning it. The only thing I have to go by is the live action movie and some of the Scrappy-era specials, though.

Does anyone have those comics where Fred's a sociopath? In one he shot the "ghost" with a gun and told the owner of the mansion to wire money to his account, and in another one he accidentally runs over a hitchhiker and blackmails Velma into not telling the cops.

That was probably just so that they could use still use the mystery machine after kicking Fred off, in reality it makes more sense for it to belong to Fred.
I think he owns it in Mystery Inc and Zombie Island off the top of my head.

>upvote

>my mystery machine
Fred you ungrateful piece of shit, you'r lucky that Mr. Rogers is kind enought to let you drive his van.
>isn't Shaggy filthy rich,i remember him having the van in one series without Fred

I still feel Jabberjaw could had work as a new series if they used the designs from the cartoon grovies and they had made it selfaware of being a Scooby Doo clone, kinda like make it the middle ground between modern Scooby Doo shows like Mystery Inc./Be cool Scooby doo with the parody shows like adult swim hanna barbera based shows.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1pf0Xi3nU

If they kept the musical style from the groovy I'd be all over that shit.

I'd love a modern Jabberjaw show where the characters are a third wave ska band.

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for Johnny Quest to get the Mystery Inc. treatment. I picked up Future Quest #1 today so I'm hoping that'll be good.

Haven't they been trying to reboot Jonny Quest for 10-16+ years? It's honestly pretty frustrating that they still haven't managed it.

I would love a new Johnny Quest, specially if they kept some continuity with the The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, like Race's daughter being part of the team.

I'd like some allusions to Rusty Venture existing myself.

God damn. Since when did Shaggy get so much puss?

Since always.

it varies depending on the incarnation, like it's his in both the What's New Scooby Doo and Mystery Inc continuities, but it's Shaggy's in the Theatrical Live Action Continuity, and Daphne's in the CN Live Action Continuity

Fuck.

as deutan... I cann't even see shit

FUCK this is where I got my "hide and makeout" kink. I'm also a sucker for the "kissing while hidden behind a hat"

>that spoiler
I've never heard of him before. What movie?

>"kissing while hidden behind a hat"
When does this ever occur?

Green Shirt Shaggy swam in a sea of drugs and food.

Red Shirt Shaggy swam in a sea of pussy.

What CN needs to do is make something similar to DC Nation but dedicated to Hanna-Barbera.

Just remake a bunch of HB cartoons as either TV shows or shorts, instead of just constantly rebooting Scooby-Doo. And unlike DC Nation, they should consider airing it at a decent time and make sure they have more than just two shows to carry it.