Bump this thread to let normies know we aren't a pro-Hillary board

remember when Sup Forums wasn't a filthy landscape thanks to Satan incarnate Hillary Clinton, who has ruined this board with shills paid by her endless reserve of money? I never thought it would come to this. Sup Forums used to screw with politics, now politics screws with Sup Forums. Feels bad, man...

Im pro Hillary because she represents a group of elites while Trump simply represents himself. More volatile. I dont give a fuck what you neets think Im doing whats really right for my people

bumped, CTR shills fuck off
>leaf
you can't vote who cares, you aren't doing shit for anyone

Yeah but those elites are worse than Trump

Bamp to help MAGA

Where is Pinochet (peace be upon him) when you need him?

Our memes are spicier and can only get danker. Trump has almost twice as many followers on facebook than her. And they aren't bots like her retweeters.

Trump is the only one who can save us now.

> thinking Hillary's campaign thinks what a bunch of NEET 16 year olds think about politics
> thinking Hillary's campaign would actually spend real money to post messages on a Trinidadian windsurfing website full of cuck-fetish-obsessed neckbeards

This is the best Sup Forums has EVER been, please, don't stop.

bump
Make Sup Forums Trump Again!

Those elites are your enemies. Far worse than Trump. Even if Trump were as big a buffoon as you shills try to make him look, he's still a better choice, because those "elites" you jack off 4 cash are actively attempting to destroy this country and enslave you, along with the rest of us. It comes down to a a gamble with Trump, or a 100% guarantee of fucking yourself.

Bumps for trump!!!

BUILD WALL

FOR DED user

Bump for patriotism

FUCK YOU SHILLS AND TROLLS PRETENDING TO BE SHILLS ALIKE

MAGA
BULD
FUCKING
WALL
GET
THE
FUCK OUT

It's just a bunch of pro Hillary raids. Ignore them and hide their threads and carry on.

> Palm Beach
> Patriotism

Go there.

IN THE TIME OF TRUMPANZEES I WAS A MONKEY

540 fredericksburg va registered voter

BUMP

Cyka Blyat. My Babushka just came into my room to bring me a plate of Chicken Shashlik and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of Shashlik of out her hand. She Started yelling and screaming at Mikhail Gorbachev and I slammed the door on her. I'm so гpycтный right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my babushka but I'm literally in shock from the DNC last night, I feel like I'm going to illegally annex a sovereign nation. ни хyя́ хyйня́, how is he getting stumped??! This can't be happening, I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe that the western world isn't as corrupt as I had thought. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president to destroy this country. I can't deal with this now, I thought he was polling well in Sevastopol?? This is so fucked.

MAGA

>remember when Sup Forums wasn't a filthy landscape thanks to Satan incarnate Hillary Clinton

remember when you alt-right retards didn't even now Sup Forums existed?
How about you fuck off now?

My favorite cenk/alex jones picture. Second only to this one with the male vitality advertisement added in.

This ones good

bump

Bump

bump