Hey Hillshills, remember this?

>be sandy berger
>national security advisor to bill clinton
>sneaks into national archives building in 2004
>stuffs classified memos in pants and socks about clinton admin & al-qaeda from 1990's
>throws papers out car window near construction site
>cctv records him stuffing his pants like a turkey on thanksgiving
>feds want answers
>"Sry guys, I was sloppy"
>fbi says 'no criminal intent'
>no indictment.
>everyone is happy again, nothing to see here

sounds familiar...

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-clinton-foundations-ties-to-corporation-funding-isis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The corruption is so frequent that we now watch without questioning. Add the media might as well be complicit.

Wow based sandy.

I want a politician that will do what ever it takes.
One that takes action.

All Trump does is talk and talk and talk and eat fast food.

I'm voting for Hillary.

Holy shit, how did I forget about this. I fucking hate this cunt with every cell in my body

Cyka Blyat. My Babushka just came into my room to bring me a plate of Chicken Shashlik and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of Shashlik of out her hand. She Started yelling and screaming at Mikhail Gorbachev and I slammed the door on her. I'm so гpycтный right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my babushka but I'm literally in shock from the DNC last night, I feel like I'm going to illegally annex a sovereign nation. ни хyя́ хyйня́, how is he getting stumped??! This can't be happening, I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe that the western world isn't as corrupt as I had thought. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president to destroy this country. I can't deal with this now, I thought he was polling well in Sevastopol?? This is so fucked.

>Correct the Record BTFO!
Wtf, I'm #AllAboardTrumpTrain now.

The media IS complicit. There's no maybe about it.

Revolution when?

Russian pasta. Kek

>that poor bastard in the middle

Someone do him a kindness.

Shill detected
You guys meme so poorly, and there's really nothing you can do about it. 5 mil can't make you a meme artist, just like an art degree can't.

wtf i hate hillary now

why is this allowed

how do they get away with it

MIGHT be complicit?

I hate to use a Moldbug term, but the Citadel protects itself at all costs, and calls out all favors from all corners when needed.

The media would be seen for the cunts they are if the ruse was ever stopped, so be ready to witness their absolute devotion to H and their derivation to all things anti-Trump from here on out.

Because that kike bernays figured out how to manipulate the masses and now the powers that be use divide and conquer tactics to keep the peasants in line. It's only a matter of time before they start de-arming the populace.

Wtf I love Johnson now

wtf I hate memes now guess I'm #HippoForGippo

What I don't fucking understand is how you build this sort of network.

Hillary would have been in prison decades ago but there is a vast, gargantuan spiderweb of Hillary Helpers, up to and including the director of the FBI.

How?

Is it just a democrat thing? Are all democrats part of the spider web and prepared to do anything, absolutely anything, to protect their Fearless Leader, whoever that happens to be at the time?

Do Republicans do this? I don't think they do. At least not to such a huge extent.

>classified memos in pants and socks about clinton admin & al-qaeda from 1990's
Possibly related to this.
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-clinton-foundations-ties-to-corporation-funding-isis

>thethingsido4poon.jpg

Sadly they all do it. I often wonder just how deep the corruption goes, while we pretend there's transparency and accountability. Fortunately criticising Muslims and niggers draws a response.

Rs and Ds are involved on every level of government. The highest levels being most corrupt. Karl Rove is actively attempting to rig yet another election and this time it's for Hillary to win. Ohio, Florida, and Wisconsin are the usual suspects.