This is the problem

This is the problem

¿What is the solution?

Kill all TTG fans

Find a way to hack people's Nielsen Boxes and artificially inflate the ratings for every other show that airs on Cartoon Network.

Why would you watch tv when it's easier to watch cn's shows on the internet

It started with Johnny Test.
With its death, two evils replaced it.

But, they're just about to bring out "Teeny Titans."

Come on, man, don't do that. That game looks fun.

Suicide.

A crowbar

Still better than most shows on CN

>This is the problem.
You think good shows are shit?

>What is the solution?
Get better taste.

>Guy defending TTG tells others to get better taste
Fucking hilarious

You haven't really identified the problem yet.

First you need to figure out why CN forced the shit out of this show IMMEDIATELY (it was showed endlessly right from the get-go, and even put on Boomerang for a while), before there was any real sign of it being good, or popular with kids.

I would imagine the real issue is that CN gets a large cut of merchandise from the show. That's probably the real problem here.

i mean I know you're trolling but spamming ANY show as much as CN does, no matter how good, is cancerous

Johnny Test reboot, obviously.

wat

I see nothing wrong with this. Nope. Not a thing.

It's like a hydra! Cut off one head, and more take it's place!

What do you mean you don't see anything wrong?

Isn't the problem obvious? POKEMON IS STILL RUNNING!

Which one is Captain America?

I had a feeling someone would bring that up.

>furfag is stupid enough to take the bait
Of course.

at the start of EVERY commercial break they play the preview for the crossover

every single one, never a miss

Holy shit worse thing about this is that TTG took Uncle Grandpa,Transformers, Tom and Jerry, and Pokemons spot
Fuck me

This isn't fucking healthy.

>teen titans go comes on 3 minutes before it's time slot because they cut back on commercials so kids won't loose interest

they don't call it "programming" for nothing, user

They even play the songs during commercial break

>¿What is the solution?
Cut the cord, gramps. You're bitching about programing on a cable channel when you could just torrent/stream whatever you wanted to watch as it came out.

Personally I like TTG; and I've seen every episode ... exactly once. When I felt like watching 10 - 20 min of mindless fluff.

I've ignored PPGs after the first ep because it just didn't do anything for me.

You can literally watch whatever you want whenever you want for however long you want (and ff past lame bits, rw and rewatch awesome bits, pause to take a shit/get a sandwich/whatever) all w/o commercials. FOR FREE!

I do.

This is a picture from like a year ago.

As if it's any different now, just replace those shows except Gumball with TTG and it's even worse

Funny, the same people who love Steven universe are the people who hate TTG.

The final solution is to cancel SU.

>The final solution is to cancel SU.
This would be for the best. The current fandom is already insufferable enough. We don't need a second generation of kids obsessing over lesbian space rocks.

Thankfully, according to the ratings, children don't watch it. My 5-year old niece made me so proud when she said "I don't like Steven." as we flipped through cartoon channels to watch.

>according to the ratings
tumblr watches it

>tfw it gets cancelled this year

I would say it's the same for most channels.

TTG is always on Cartoon Network, just as Spongebob is always on Nick. Just use normal schedules again that do not consist of picking a single series and marathoning it for hours at a time every day until even casual fans are plain sick of it. But nearly every cable channel does this now.

Spongebob has been pushed out mostly by their live action stuff or that Alvin thing.

With CN though I look at the schedule and can't believe how often TTG is on, I get it gets good ratings, but it's still so hard to believe most of their still running shows never get 1 single rerun at all ever. It's really the stupidest thing I've seen CN do in a really long time, and probably any network. It just doesn't look right or make sense.

Maybe the head scheduler just really loves TTG? I don't get it either, it's not like it costs more to rerun one show over another, and TTG's premiers haven't been doing significantly better than other CN shows.

They end up showing the same episodes each day.

Yea but that is a very recent thing. In past years they had nothing but Avatar all day long on Nicktoons and lately Sanjay and Craig.

Last summer was pretty miserable with TTG on all day long with nothing else in sight too.

But Comedy Central only really plays South Park and Futurama all day, FXX is nothing but Simpsons and Parks and Recreation, Disney XD plays way too much Gravity Falls. They just need to trim the 3-4 hour long blocks to 2 episodes and then show other things. If people want to binge then stream. But they keep trying to compete with streaming by imitating it on their cable channels.

I'm not him.

I noticed ttg was alive whiles browsing co, prior to that I didn't really watch CN.

There were generals here and some people said it was alright so I gave it a swing.

I was already ready to hate it because I fucking threw up in my mouth at the thought that one of my favorite cartoons from a kid turned to some satire bs, one reason I didn't pick it up till 1/2 years after its inception.

Then I watched it for about a month, and like it's humor. Online rating for it are dire if not 50/50.

I don't get the hate all too much, explain.