Has anyone here been happy since taking the redpill? I can't even remember the last time I laughed

Has anyone here been happy since taking the redpill? I can't even remember the last time I laughed.

I don't see how that's relevant to my question.

Self bump for my curiosity.

Yes, but only fleeting. I fear it's impossibly to be generally happy when society is more or less against you, even more so if you're a fool an reveal your powerlevel

is there really no way of going back? maybe a labodomy.

Give it time. I must be laughing for a good 30 minutes a day. In fact, I'm smiling as I type this.

If things don't improve by 2020, I'm planning on going full rambo in a black ghetto and dying there.

There's no point in living in this degenerate world.

Yes. We might be living in a world teetering on the brink but that's just more of a reason to live.

Getting shitfaced helps

Really? I laugh every day!

(I also cry every day, usually right after laughing. It's like a shame cry for laughing or something). I should go back to therapy. therapist.

Why do you take everything so seriously?

Life is a game, enjoy it while you have a chance to.

I don't feel anything anymore.

I only imitate what I think are emotions when socializing with people then when I'm alone I just stare into void wondering if I can start the crusade in the west all on my own and try to use my friends as puppets to achieve said goals.

This place is therapeutic if you have the right attitude. Sup Forums makes me laugh even as the world is falling apart.

"It's not on you"

Heed these words, Amerifriend. Laughter is a protectionist response to the horrors in this world. If you let every one of them grind you down, you'd be a gibbering wreck. Know that you are fighting the good fight and stand up tall and proud.

Same.

You just need to mix your daily dose of red pills with magic mushrooms and DMT from time to time.

It takes the red pill into an empathic state were you still feel like 80% of the population should be removed, but you'd want to do it in a slow and non-degrading manner. S'all good my friend.

Also, if you take enough DMT you'll literally contact space niggers from Sirius, shit's nuts. Check out the ramblings of Steven Greer for more info on that tho.

you can still temporarily ignore the problems and live the blue dream for a while

but yeah, in total there's no going back

yeah

although I feel like I was already leaning towards being this way before I had fully swallowed the redpill

sometimes I think this is just growing up, well if you're not a normie, somehow they're always happy, but that's probably because they don't worry themselves with the shit we do

I've personally never been able to stand going with the grain "just because"

This too, it kind of hurts, I never really open my mouth about my political opinions, but obviously liberals aren't scared to since they have the prevailing/accepted views right now.

Obviously all the media, movies, etc, etc are all hard to take the same way once you take the redpill

its hard to deal with people not being like you at all, its hard to be you're the odd one out

i literally laugh all day at shit on Sup Forums and im going to be laughing even harder in november when trump wins

I've been terrific, I have never been more motivated in my life.

You took the wrong pill if you think lying to us about ``feelings'' you are having means anything to us.

Happier than ever. I think deep down I always knew I was being dishonest with myself.

Things are still fun, but it's just hard to stay positive when you know western civilization is careening toward a bottomless pit.

Watch Molyneux's new video about the fall of Rome. It's pretty frightening how close we are to entering the same death spiral the western Romans did.

Life is good. I laugh like hell. I don't get anxious around women anymore. I don't get upset about work. It all feels like part of life's rich pageant.

>not being religious
I know all you fags who are "redpilled" and are still unhappy don't go to church. "But muh sky fairy" fuck off. Even if you think it's silly, can you deny that the deeply religious are happier overall than those not? Christ is the final redpill anyways.

No sarcasm, just pure and honest advice. Start going to church. Dedicate yourself to faith. It is a whole, true happiness, and if you are sure enough as I am in God's love, that is more comfort than this material world can ever give. I have true peace about me. Christianity is why

also Catholic Orthodox or Eastern rite or gtfo

I was depressed for awhile after taking the red pill, but just recently I took the HillPill and everything has been looking up. Try it, friend!

You'll realize all the infowars journalism is just sensationalist nonsense to trick you into buying water filters and 'super male vitality' supplements.

I have been happy many times.

I'm happy every time I see a newscast I know to be false.

I am happy every time Hillary pretends to be innocent, when that whore sells her influence to ANY bidder, and dykes it out at night with her Muslim whore sidekick and some 20 year old manwhore.

I am happy watching pedophile Bill Clinton die from AIDS.

I am happy knowing about all the sins of other politicians, and the ridiculous amount of cocaine their drug handlers let them do. It fills me with glee as they sicken and die from STDs acquired from raped children.

I am happy when the MSM says they had "heart complications".

I love watching the over 55% of Americans who openly distrust the MSM increast, as they charge full-bore into "bullshit propaganda mode" and piss off hundreds of thousands more people into the "openly distrust the MSM" category. They're having a meltdown trying to manipulate minds, and they're failing horribly.

I am, in fact, quite delighted.

Just find something else to fuel your motivation. Rage works. Success as well. Being wealthy and being able to look down on and judge others is delightful.

holy shit fellow canadabro, thats my pic.

fuckin 5 star post

Are you kidding? That is all I do since taking the redpill, I used to be concerned about others and empathetic to a detrimental point, but now I realize your problems are your own fault and its healthy to laugh at and profit off of other people's failure.

Beauty! I remember you saying you climbed there.

I want to take my gf, but can't remember where you said it was?

I was happy when I was fucking your mom

Same here. I hardly ever laugh.

This was the last time I laughed

My mother has been dead for 9 years user

I feel as though I'm living in a world which is entirely insane, and I should just stop caring about anything politically and just accept my relative fortune to have not been born 30 years into the future.

I should just enjoy my bread and circuses like the rest, instead of stressing myself out and fighting a losing uphill battle.

Wow, so many limp-wristed faggots here. So you've finally woken up to the great truth that the world sucks, huh? No shit, Sherlock, it has always been like that since the dawn of the ages. You're probably way too unimportant to change anything. Accept that you're largely irrelevant and you'll feel better. Learn to enjoy the little things, like happenings and interaction with your loved ones or you'll waste your life on endless worrying.

I'm probably the happiest I've been in my entire life. Took the redpill went off my antidepressant medication and never looked back.

I know.

its called Black Tusk... its just outside of Squamish in BC.

>tfw gas chambers were humane as can be

Name of this Anime?

I'm happy too.

Infact I haven't been happier since taking the red pill.

All of the delusions and fog of guilt and shame from the blue pilled world have vanished.

It's like the "I Can See Clearly Now" song is playing at all times.

I see society for what it really is, and I finally have an explanation, factual ones instead of 'gee it must be my fault because I'm white.'

I've never had as much pride as I do now.

I've always been pilled at heart and have always felt detached from the delusions of the normies, so this hasn't been much of a shift.

Except now, I chuckle knowing there's a whole board of friends that I can come back to that know the truth.

The only thing that's been fucked is that I'm severely addicted to pol, to the point that it is infringing on my work. I can't stop refreshing.

Sometimes I refresh so much, with each click , I feel the hole in my heart grow deeper and deeper.

But then I remember, it is my Duty to be aware of the Happenings. It is my Duty to spread this knowledge to people. It is a very crucial time in history , folks, and I'm a part of it.

It feels so good.

I love you lads, more than I've ever loved a community, I really really do

In ya go

Metropolis. Is a touching movie.

NEVER FELT MORE ALIVE

I was 99% that was Cyborg 009, but apparently it's from Metropolis.

The Ishinimori-Tezuka art similarities really threw me off.

Happy in a twisted way.

Who wouldn't laugh at a world gone insane?

>you are experiencing the most ridiculous and triumphant time in American/human history AND YOU AREN'T LAUGHING
m* I"M LAUGHING AT YOU

>It's the degenerate episode.

user, the world has been this way for a long time. Nothing new here, except we know whats happening under our noses, is it so bad?

You're just a fuccboi, it's nothing to do with whether or not you're redpilled.

Happiness comes from within, when you rely or let external forces control your happiness is when you're sure to be unhappy because we have no control over the external, only the internal things. Basically, it's not the situation you're in, it's your reaction to the situation.

shills must leave.

You're attempting to draw a parallel between being informed and the truth as something that necessarily causes discontent and unhappiness. Essentially a narrative that such people are unhinged by the content of Sup Forums.

This is a lie sold piecemeal to cultures as the Happiness in ignorance meme. Unhappy people would just find something else to be unhappy about, and happy people can still present discontent toward their government without it affecting their mental fortitude.

Yes. I am thriving on being woke the fuck up. With the exception of today since I need to head out of my house in 2 hours, I have been sleeping at 10, awake at 5:30, exercising daily, eating better, and excited as fuck to wake up in the morning that sometimes I wake up before the alarm goes off. I've been finishing up my work early to the point where I ask the main boss for some extra work or to offer myself to get certifications for a promotion/different job at work that pays loads more.

I've also woke my family up to the point where they have been passing it on to their friends, waking them the fuck up. Now that is not to say there are some people who refuse to listen but they eventually realize they were wrong and accept the truth. Even my church was willing to listen, and the pastor has been digging up truths about Hillary and preaching about how evil lurks where we least expect it, etc. Even my fellow church-goers accepted the red pill.

Just keep at it. Keep fishing on people - clerks, neighbors, co-workers but be careful. Always pretend you are on Hillary's side but then slam them with the truth and say that you still don't like Trump but the specific redpill you are talking about is really upsetting you. Little at a time, guys.

Keep your head up and realize you are saving your country and countless fucking lives.

That is the point of life itself, my friend.

Enjoy the current before you're inevitably swallowed by it.

Any control you think you have, is an illusion, and can be ripped away from you at any point.

Give it time.
Dig deeper.
Study philosophy.
Realize you were the Jew the whole time.
Achieve enlightenment.

I could get hit by a car tomorrow and that would just be okay. Every part of this life is precious to me.

i laugh every day
but that doesn't mean i'm happy

Really living is pain

Ever since the redpill I laugh at a lot. Probably due to the irony of the world.

The world is so damn ironic it is hilarious. You got to make the best of a world full of shit.

Of course I love dark humor so it is probably just the way I am.

Just can't take it all so seriously man. It's just life. Enjoy it cuz we only get this shit once.

I'm dependant on government handouts and family & the redpill has given me a new drive to become independant.

Every day my goal is earn at least as much as I'm being given.

Honestly the redpill has made me feel better. Before I thought by using the welfare state I was leeching from society. Now I understand that the welfare state is a tool of my oppression I might fight to escape, and must fight to eradicate.

I only feel emotions when with my family, my girlfriend and my very close friends

Not happy, but I guess it worth to take redpill.

Don't you find some humor watching western society slowly kill itself? I sort of do. It's like telling a friend not to go on a date with a crazy cunt, and when he comes home with his horrible story about having to get out of the situation, you can both laugh at his plight. The phone calls coming in nonstop, the crazy texts, the number of times you have to run interference while he escapes through the back door...

It's funny. Sure, it's serious, and it sucks. But you saw it coming, and anyone could have told you it was a terrible idea. But the humor is in how obvious it all should have been.

It's the same with the western world. We said "don't bring in those muslims!". We warned everyone don't adopt feminism as a social norm. We told people letting trannies use our daughter's bathrooms was going to be a bad idea. We said not to let the jews run the whole media machine.

Now everything we warned against is coming to bite us in the ass. I'm sitting on thousands of rounds of ammunition, 5 guns, buckets of freeze dried food, 40 gallons of water, and 3 bags of survival supplies. How can I not find this all hilarious?

It's tragic. Sure. But it's a farce and a tragedy at the same time.

Ride the bomb on it's way down, and enjoy every second.

Why do you give a shit if you're 'redpilled'.

Isn't it funner to be on the outside looking in?
I was never much of a participant to begin with.

To add to this, this characterization of 'redpilling' causing us to be depressed or discontent in life makes it easier to handwave us as simply unhinged, unhappy people to explain all of these 'hateful' ideologies.

Actually caring is what makes you sad. Far left feminazis feel the same way probably

Pretty much this.

I'm happy when I'm around family or friends, honestly. But they don't think I'm ever happy, and I feel like that's a side effect of the red pill. You can be happy, but you just know shit(red pill), and it permanently effects you. You're not ignorantly blissful. So much shit goes on in the world it's incredible. There's shit we don't even know about. At least that's how I feel

Like I remember a long time ago Liberals ragging on Ayn Rand (no I'm not an objectivist).

I remember them pointing out she used to be on welfare, but now she didn't believe in giving welfare to anybody. She benefited from the welfare state and then didn't want to give back.

But now I've realized why Ayn Rand didn't want to give back. Because she was never successful while she was on the welfare state. She was successful when she made her own living and worked for herself.

It is still an imperative to get away from the welfare state, which is made harder because of the effects of the welfare state, and I owe nothing to it, my dream is to become independant and the welfare state does nothing but promote dependance. Thanks to the redpill, I feel motivated, have esteem in myself, and am working to become a better person than I ever was bluepilled.

Wendigos are cool as shit bruh

Is that close to Flemish Cap?

I was a leftist until last year. Why would I be unhappy for abandoning ideologies that encourage me to hate myself and prop up niggers and muds that would kill me with impunity?

I live a good enough life that I can be happy and still see the world for what it is.

I have tried so hard man, but I just can't get over the illogical unscientific aspect. How can I?

I keep myself locked in my room all day watching anime and playing vidya

I'm not a full NEET though, any time I go out its always something about politics. Whether it's friends political views or the fact that my family is directly involved in politics. Luckily they're all republican but they're all still completely blind. I tried explaining shit but I'm an autist so nothing worked. I'm content ignoring it and watching Kill Me Baby

yeh sex and drugs mate
i havent been sober in 6 years
serious...
suicide substrate inhibitors and stims
it would take around 3 months of not taking anything to come down

It was a zigzag experience. First time was the worst. I felt stressed and whatever else people usually feel when the bad news wont stop coming. I ended up doing temporary turn aways from politics because it was just too sad, but now I dont really feel much anymore. Only the 1% can successfully penetrate my feels. Cant tell if cured or made worse by desensitivity

Also my ads now for some fucking reasons are full of
>chat with a friendly muslim now!
>learn more about Islam!
>curious about Islam?

I'm always happy and my flag is literally a red pill.

I just googled flemish cap and thats on the east coast of Canada it seems...this is in British Columbia on the other side of the continent.

Honestly,try to find a deeply Christian gf/wife. Yeah, they might be spewing bullshit a lot of the time, but at least you can find the same comfort in them that they do in God. Make sure she isn't part of any denominations that are fucking nuts or she isn't fucking nuts as well too.

So Mormons, any denominations that don't believe in some aspect of science in their official beliefs and Unitarians are off the table

Is there a way to revert the redpill?
C-can I just pretend it's all one big hoax?

Lol you leafs are fucking hopeless

I feel freer to make jokes so it's better. Then again I don't LARP as a Nietzschean so who knows?

You're confusing cause and effect. Your life was deficient, and you thought the 'redpill' would imbue life with meaning or your existence with purpose. It did not, instead giving you more and more reasons to give up on life, so you continue on your spiral towards utter misery.

Probably.

you just need time
your subconcious is working on it
your just going to be useless or operating at 20% peak for 5 years min

and all that replaces it is an illogical unfounded infinite part of you deep down that keeps saying "fight, go. i wont die. fuck you. forward, i am a god, i am the fucking king bow down"

>Has anyone here been happy since taking the redpill?
No, but try washing more down with the liquid jew. In the last 10 years I've become an isolated fuck and a functional alcoholic, also divorced. I'm probably happier than most cunts I meet, also believe it or not heavy drinking actually made it easier to quit smoking.

i am 100% sure binging on meth is 400% healthier

Awesome, thanks buddy. Great pics

try yesfap

im on day three of yesfap and boy are my arms tired

>100% sure binging on meth is 400% healthier
I know a few meth addicts, their general ability to not devolve into injuns (or abbos I guess) and just ride the gov cheque train make me think otherwise, of course I do have about 10 pints in me right now, so I could be quite wrong.
>unrelated farside pic

I laugh pretty often, but it's always ruined by the instant realization that whatever I found amusing is a distraction and a form of escapism.

A creative depression, you're saying.

Every single day, I smash my mostly redpilled Asian girlfriend and hit the range after work. Freedom is happiness in a tangible form nigga get outside and blow up a can of tannerite at the range

I have always been religious. The realization that the state of the world is all the work of Satan's grander scheme and seeing the millions of people he has fooled only makes things worse. I'd go insane if I didn't know that Christ had the last word.