Consider the butthurt

Well Sup Forumsacks, can you think of a man more triggering than Donald Trump? I can and his name is David Duke.

>You wake up.
>Check the news
>David Duke calls out ZOG on widely covered debate
>Jews on suicide watch
>Trump must disavow
>Trump refuses
>Jews begin self-holocausting

Only *you* can make a difference.

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/759957112906592256

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4
youtube.com/watch?v=5dUgqHsBmJs
archive.org/details/MyAwakeningAPathToRacialUnderstandingByDavidDuke
archive.org/details/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is woman and how can I support her candidacy!!!!11!1!

How the fuck would he get to the senate?
How many people publicly support this cunt?

Only a small percentage in the state. He's genuinely retarded.

How much does Puke pay interns for these posts?

>Donate now to the ONLY convicted fraudster who OPENLY stands up to (((BANKERS)))

saw him in that black guy livestream

he is pretty reasonable and comfy imo

would vote for desu

It would be awesome if Duke used the echo meme.

Duke won a seat as a representative before.

David Duke is pro-White and running for office.

For that reason alone we all should support him.

Publically? I don't know now. Here is a pic from his previous race.

Fucking retard, he ran as a traditional republican and not as a white supremacist.

When did Sup Forums become stormfront lite?

>David Duke is pro-White and running for office.
>For that reason alone we all should support him.

That's true, but I am promoting on /pol because Duke would piss Journalists off to the point of full meltdown.

Hello newfag

He's not running as a white supremacist now though it isn't like he will get coverage that portrays him as anything but that.

Where the fuck do you think you are?
Go back to r'eddit, kike

>stormfront maymay
>on /pol

Lurk moar, miglet*

*that's a midget midget

That's crazy. But "muh liberty", I guess.
No.

>How much does Puke pay interns for these posts?

Does he have interns? I'm not sure he's at the point where he'd be able to pay people yet.

If he gets to publicly debate, I'll be happy enough.

He's cagey enough for a decent verbal battle. But, he's been out of the game for a long time, I'm not sure how he'd fair but I'd like to hear him try.

He was demonized as a former KKK member regardless

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4

I suppose he would be a good individual to put into office. Wasn't he already a senator though? I wish Donald Trump would make him Vice President, but the whole fucking shitskin and liberal bitch and cuckservative faggot country would be up in arms over that.

Fuck off, kike subhuman.

>Wasn't he already a senator though?

He did a term as a state representative a while back.

-------------
Is that a picture of a Boer? That would make me pretty sad.

/pol,

/pol never changes.

Don't get me wrong, I'd also like to see how he'd do, could be interesting, but wouldn't want him in a position of power ever.

I'd also wish that people like STOP publicly endorsing Trump. They're so fucking stupid when they do that.

>When did Sup Forums become stormfront lite?

Never.

Just because you can put a swastika on everything doesn't make it nazi.

Wish I'd seen his tweet earlier in the evening.

I'll remake this thread tomorrow.

Everyone who would like to provoke an avalanche of asshurt please do the same.

daily reminder anyone who actually decries David Duke is just an anti-white retard/shill
(((NO NO NO DON'T VOTE FOR REASONABLE PEOPLE WHO REPRESENT OUR INTERESTS)))
I love how all these newfag retards who either
A: don't know who david duke even is
or B: are cuckservative/libtarded
have come out to show just how many redditors and crossboarding newfags have come over to Sup Forums for the election season
I challenge every single one of you retards to go and look up one of the many, many interviews David Duke has done with non-white broadcasters who are willing to let him speak, and come back and say with a straight face all of that stupid bullshit you've been running your mouths about
These are the same retards who will talk about "the red pill" and then proceed to run their mouth about things they have no familiarity with whatsoever
youtube.com/watch?v=5dUgqHsBmJs
archive.org/details/MyAwakeningAPathToRacialUnderstandingByDavidDuke
archive.org/details/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke

Duke would probably be OK in public office. If you're not an american I can tell that the power of senators is fairly limited unless you are heading up an important committee (which Duke almost certainly will not...)

I agree Duke should stop talking about Trump and keep the conversation about his own campaign.

this guy is probably a nigger or a (((south african))) btw, and if he's not he's one of the cucks who gave up his country to mandela
he already ruined his homeland, don't let him advise you on how to ruin yours

There really aren't that many stormshill threads. I think it's just during this time of year when a certain crowd finds it's way onto this board.

wtf I love Hillary now

see

He's not going anywhere. Duke has a long history of fleecing his followers for donations and then keeping the money for himself. Look it up.

That's what this campaign is about; he'll ride the wave a bit and rake in free money from inbred hicks, halfheartedly campaign, and then walk away with the money.

Interesting, Duke fan from Canada.

I have to admit I haven't read 'My Awakening', but I think I should. It's been recommended by some fairly knowledgable people in the WN movement.

This is my favorite recent meme.

You can get top-shelf NatSoc era propaganda by just running this picture through one or two filters on photoshop

>Jon Stewart is basically physical incarnation of anti-semitic propaganda

I do not, nor have I ever at any point used stormfront or any other "white supremacist" website of any kind except Sup Forums
It's rather the exact opposite, the board was very pro-white and anti-semitic at all times except during election years, where more mainstream republican type people make their way here to discuss election politics

>Duke has a long history of fleecing his followers for donations and then keeping the money for himself

I don't think Duke wants to go to prison.

He already did. For overpaying his taxes, remember? (((:

This board is for discussions. Not for cancerous shit which kills off conversations/debates. People like you are what derail threads - you only encourage others to come on and do the same.

Poor guy.

If he can get a pro-white message out there that's what matters.

Fuck off, David. Some of us know you're an FBI informant and DNC operative. Always show up to feed the media narrative and help get Democraps elected. Crawl back into your hole, asshole.

>posting opinions I don't like and calling me out on my bullshit is cancer. Stop doing it or more people will start disagreeing with me too )):
prime example of who I'm talking about in thanks for correcting my record

I trust David Duke way more than I trust Trump.

I mean I voted Trump in the primaries and will vote for him again but the way he flip flops on fucking everything is making me nauseous.

You can be anti-semitic and pro white - just don't spam merchants and parenthesis every time someone has a different view point :^)

I think you proved that yourself with

>Some of us know you're an FBI informant and DNC operative

Ok, that's FUD.

>Always show up to feed the media narrative and help get Democraps elected

Duke can still lose and put verboten talking points out there.

>"Democraps"

Are you a boomer because Sup Forumsacks don't talk that way.

>oy vey, just please stop calling me a jew
funny you would choose that specific point to get asshurt about
pic very related
no, he's a redditor

That's what we were discussing beforehand. And that's what you were doing.

Ah, makes more sense.

>that pic

kek.

You and I are not having a discussion. I'm pointing out that you're a subversive little faggot who gets butthurt about brackets, which we both know pure coincidence, and you're whining. There is nothing being discussed, and there is nothing to discuss.

>Giving money to David fucking Duke

That's how you get on the no fly list, bro

Judging by your search history and previous posts here, you are self confirmed Jew. Should I doxx the (((Saffa)))?

You're missing the point totally. Read earlier posts.
My point is that what you do is completely different from pro-white and anti-semitic posting.
What you do is derail conversations and kill off discussions. You immediately use your parentheses or assume someone's a shill (or subversive) if they are not 100% on your wave-length. Like you've been proving with every post so far. This place was always about discussions (whatever the topics). Racism, anti-semitism. ant-feminism is all acceptable and part of it - just responsibly so threads don't get derailed.

But continue doing what you're doing.

Am I even in South Africa? :^)

you're a nigger. You post in every pro-white thread because you're butthurt about being a nigger.

see

No, when you say things I know that are blatantly false, not subject to opinion, like your comments about Sup Forums discussion, for the sole purpose of suiting your agenda, I know you're being disingenuous for some reason. Hitting the usual buttons and getting responses over something specific like brackets is a pretty good way to tell what exactly your reason for doing such things is.

Does anyone care?

And so I've proven my point.

Clearly the ones in this thread.

nigger

Proven you are a kike?

>anyone that's not a stormshill is a kike

Fuck david duke. He tried to attach himself to Trump like a parasite. If I ever see david Ill knock him out

Birthplace: Israel. You are a migrant to SA

Sup Mandela,

Necklaced any whities today?

Get the fuck of Sup Forums please :^)

you're right, you're a nigger, probably the same nigger that was spamming images of funny looking skinheads earlier because you're so butthurt about being a nigger

Wrong.
South African, yes.

You'll never get any information on me. You think I'm stupid enough to go online unprotected.

david duke isnt he some preacher guy? yea no thats not going to work cruz went all evangelical and lost

Which country am I currently in. Ignore the flag for this.

go back to plebbit for your serious discussion and safe space nigger

Nervous?;)

The most obnoxious like on here, he is. Not only a like pretending to be a Sa'ffer (try speaking Afrikaans to him, not a word), but he makes all South Africans look like shit.

A truly repulsive kike. His ass should be banned for using a proxy, which he has only admitted over 10 times just that I've seen. And this like is literally ALWAYS here.

Please, doxx the Jew and let's get it out of here once and for all.

Not at all. Why Israel out of all places? Is every suspected kike an Israeli?

you're a hideous, lying, greasy Israeli like, and can tell you that Russianbro isn't the only one gunning for you.
You should have been gone for admitting to using a proxy months ago. You've earned enough hatred on here that you have numerous people on here...you'll see, schlomo.
Greasy, leering, hook-nosed kike. And as soon as he is called out as a kike, first words our of its mouth are "you are muslim!" and it starts typing in all caps.
Everyone should just report it and get it banned,

>racism isn't allowed on Sup Forums

Nigger what?

you're an Israeli. you have admitted it. And you don't speak a word of Afrikaans. You are despised by everyone on this board, esp. given that your tribe ruined the nation you ar using as a proxy and then 87% of Jews left after 1994 to leave Whites to live in the nation Jews destroyed.
Words can't express how much you are despised. And I'm not the only one here, believe me.

I don't know who you're confusing me with. When have I admitted to using a proxy months ago?

Yes, using one now as I'm overseas.

Is this fucking real?

I've been a fan of Duke for a while now and I haven't read it either. That being said, I think I'll place my order now.

Stop posting this autistic mess of a man. The media will use it against Trump.

Also: Duke looks like Moot in 40 years.

Tinfoil hats aside, who the fuck are you talking about? Could you provide with screenshots or previous threads of this person?

Nice

Why would that cause him to go to prison?

There's quite a long history of politicians using campaign donations for personal reasons. Why do you think that so many "Republicans" are running for President these days? They don't think they'll win... it's the free money.

+1

Duke must embrace the meme to become the meme. He is learning.

This was a bit of a letdown. Au revoir.

are you fagelas talking about me by any chance?

what a bunch of fucking niggers.

OK Ivan wants to play a game it seems.

im giving you 15 minutes to dox. 15.

if you don't then I'm going dox you my russian friend along with this sandnigger over here too.

15 minutes.