I feel like its pretty much impossible to salvage season 4 at this point

I feel like its pretty much impossible to salvage season 4 at this point.

The way they wrote off Erlich was terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gli4kK7ntk
youtube.com/watch?v=oltCLzdHLQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wasn't that important. Belson leaving sucks more.

TJ Miller fucked them.
They were struggling to keep him plot relevant anyway.

he isnt in s4? dropped

happy to see the roastie not mentionned

UH OH DEY PHONES ALL BROKED GEUSS DAT MEANS DA DATA WILL B LOST N PIE PIPPER LOSES AGAIN

Has anyone figured out why Miller is off the show?

I honestly think they might kill his character in the next episode.

They don't have to kill him, he's in china with no way back(except for Gavin, that logically would buy out his trip so he would just fuck off from him)

>Has anyone figured out why Miller is off the show?

Didn't that faggot attack some trump supporter in a taxi?

They're going to kill him or have him get lost in the mountains. It feels like they want a permanent end to his character.

he probably hates being underutilized and hates the fact that his character has become less important with each season so he probably therew a bitchfit and wanted to leave the show, word is miller is hard to work with or something, a lot of the characters have gone through flanderization, especially jared, where the fuck is bighead anyway?

tons of rumors here. Could be the assaulting the Taxi driver thing, rumors that he is an asshole on set, I even heard he might have cancer.

>omg we finally made it
>oh nooo its ruined
>omg we finally made it
>oh nooo its ruined
>omg we finally made it
>oh nooo its ruined
>omg we finally made it
>oh nooo its ruined
>omg we finally made it
>oh nooo its ruined
>omg we finally made it
>oh nooo its ruined
>omg we finally made it
>oh nooo its ruined

this show is so fun

Didn't Richard only email sixth sense kid seconds before entering the house, upon which they announced sixth sense kid had cancelled the deal?

Why did they outright drop the bighead subplot?

Am I the only one that likes Richard "walking the left hand path"? It was a nice change of pace when they teased it in season 2, but they've really hammered it in this season.

Also, it looks like the season might end with the rest of pied piper abandoning Richard.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gli4kK7ntk

Even Jared?

:(

>that pic

So all the shit falls out of the truck. I'm sick of this cliche.

youtube.com/watch?v=oltCLzdHLQo

Lots of cut/alternative takes in that trailer

nah, they are using magic, they can't loose the data

Richard is in-fucking-sufferable. He's so easy to hate. He cares about nobody but himself. He constantly makes stupid, rash decisions that jeopardize the livelihoods of everyone around him. He's not even talented in any aspect except software engineering.

Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and Mad Men all had unlikable main characters, too, but you never hate them like you hate Richard.

Okay maybe people hated Don Draper in Mad Men

>show introduces female writers
>literally the worst season of the show and a rehash from past seasons but somehow worse

Really makes you think...

aaaaaaaaand it's dead

it's been a good ride

TJ Miller is a comedian, more than likely he wants to create more and have his options more open.

I know he had that gorburger show, which was okay on funny or die. But the adaptation to CC looked horrible and a PC/guest friendly version of eric andre show.

Best bet is he just wants to see if he can get a bigger fish.

Yeah they gotta end it gracefully in season 5, I love the show but this season sucks and it's only getting worse.

he wants to focus on movies so he quit the show
stop speculating like some kind of tmz show

not enough monica in this season tbqh

The other poster is exaggerating shit.

Gavin's in season four; they just wrote him out of the middle part of the season via having Holi fire his ass and him running off to China to cry in his Tibetan monk safe space after signing off his patent for creating Web 3.0 to Richard after Richard pissed one of his SJW hipster henchmen that was secretly writing a tell all book attacking Gavin.

The season finale is going to have Erlich, most likely as his last act on the show, piss Gavin off to such an extent that he's going to go after Richard again most likely, after basically making peace with him earlier in the season. They might also have Gavin kill Erlich, since they've been playing up the notion that Gavin is capable of murder these last couple of seasons too.

nah, gavin is supposed to be jobs after he was fired from apple
so he'll come back due to hoolivr exploding phones incident and everything will return to zero

The show didn't fire him for that because if they did, they'd also have to fire the actor playing Dinesh, who has said a lot of garbage on Twitter as well calling for the deaths of Trump supporters too.

They are getting rid of TJ Miller mainly because the actor has started to get movie work and it's probably making filming a problem in terms of him having other projects going on at the same time.

Jared's actually been fleshed out considerably this season. A shame they keep pussying out though on him going full on shark given how they keep pushing him being to cross the moral event horizon for Richard (see his "I'll kill for you" speech earlier this season) only to never have him actually do the horrible things he says he's willing to do for Richard.

Also, the last time we saw Bighead he accidentally became a college professor who's class rebelled against him. So who knows if he is still doing that or not.

jared doesn't want richard to become another gavin belson and he joined PP mainly because of richard's passion for his compression algorithm

big head's class didn't rebelled against him but against erlich trying to use them to develop jin yang's app

Richard is too dumb to live. Jared needs to put him down

haven't seen last nights episode, but I've loved this season so far. Incredibly funny with more great jokes from Jin Yang and Jared.

He had a lobotomy, he hasn't filmed anything since.

>not hot dog

i agree

Is anyone still upset about the whole blood boy thing?

At first it was an ego check for Richard,
>not everyone in the tech industry is an awkward loser
>looks/charisma doesn't help you in the tech industry

But then it was like
>lol jk
>the normie is actually an idiot, you were right the whole time Richard

This season has been abysmal.
Last nights episode was aweful.
Why can't they just stick with PP getting fucked by one thing why does it have to get reversed and then undone before an entirely different thing fucks them?

this whole season hasn't had anything really that memorable compared to before

Not really, only because it feels like looks/charisma are exactly as important in tech as they are in every other aspect of life.

I think what annoys me most about the show is that their middle-out compression is legitimately a billion dollar invention that apple, google, ibm and fucking nasa would all be bidding way more than lol $25m for

jared once again has the only good lines on the show

His breakdown at the end of the episode was probably the best acting on the show

But it was Richard's whole speech at the end
>This industry isn't for people like you with your good looks who was never bullied in high school. It's for people like me who spent their weekends indoors with no friends
or something like

It was like that whole strawman argument that's been used to represent gamers for the last decade

that's the whole point of the show
their idea is world-changing but they can't use it for any real application

The show was eh. The lack of tall, muscular, strapping black bulls pounding out strong, independent, smart white women really hurt it for me. They could have at-least gave Joy a hot African stud lover and shown some scenes or even whole episodes of him aggressively ravishing her frame with his well endowed black member that's almost long enough to reach his knees. Maybe even have Joy get pregnant by her African bed buck. I mean, how the fuck do they expect to produce kino without even mentioning how much white women crave black cock, let alone no explicit sex scenes showcasing the masculine prowess of the virile African male. And don't even get me started on how the shows problematic White male fetishizing of Asian women. This show is offensive

it was literally
>reeeeeeee normies get the fuck out
and he wasn't wrong. chads using their charisma to pass through life aren't going to beat the richards of this world at his own game

But they've publicly exhibited it (with a lot of press), the platform was available to download, then their video chat, then their new platform
There's no way these huge companies wouldn't be aware of them and bidding whatever was necessary for the tech

Hell, they'd probably give Richard $50m just to be able to use it like when the video chat was separate from Pied Piper for a bit
It's insane that they have money issues

that's why i think gavin will get his job back and acquire pied piper so they can make the new web project
gavin will be jobs and richard will be wozniak

That's exactly it. But it's annoying because in the actual tech world, along with any discipline that requires skill, there are loads of people who aren't socially retarded losers

Hell, just take Ed Chen at Rovega and the whole bro-culture shit

I LOVE HIM

exactly though, Ed-Chen and the bro culture is what Richard is fighting against.

Rate this slut

7/10

anyone noticed gilfoyle had palin/mccain app on his phone?

>m'lady/10

But it sends the wrong message, or at least makes it hard to sympathise for Richard. His arc should be learning not to be a dick, not hating and being jealous of everyone who isn't as awkward as him
(which coincidentally is also what nearly ruined everything last episode with the screensaver shit)

4 spaces/10

>anyone noticed gilfoyle had palin/mccain app on his phone?

You mean
>anyone else watched the new episode with the sound on?

yes, but i didn't see any mention of it here so i supposed no one cared for

maybe the series is pathing like breaking bad. gonna end with richard being yet another asshole techguru

that would be an amazing episode

>t-tell me about my algorithm jared...

I wanted to hear Jamaroquoi.

>VR the world

I really like this show, but I wish they would introduce a transgender coder that one of the main characters falls in love with.

people are forgetting he made bank by being in Deadpool and voicing that animated shit

so Richard was never very likeable at all but this season he's been exceptionally unlikeable. after last night's ep i fucking hate him and i am rooting against him. he's holding back his friends and he needs to grow the fuck up and learn to pick his battles. fuck Richard

then he completes the cycle and becomes gavin

haha lol the chinese kid talks with a retarded chinese sounding voice haha lol

Are chinese born characters now supposed to speak perfect english?

> triggered chink
fuck off

>Best bet is he just wants to see if he can get a bigger fish.
I eat the fish.

Yes.

Thats why that made no sense. Conversely, Kenan doesn't want to feel bad, so maybe he manipulated his version of the events to Gilfoyle so Gilfoyle would redirect his anger.

Man, I still don't get why the fuck that asian girl is there. Pied Piper does have a real product and it looks like everyone's going to abandon Richard. So why the fuck would they need to hire someone? I wonder if it was some deleted scene from another episode.

That whole stunt with the fake hoolicon app seemed way too crazy compared to the other stuff they do.

I mean they get sued over the most minimal shit every season. And now they want to get away with sneaking maleware under the name of the biggest tech company around?
I mean I could believe it if they are at the end of their wits, but the characters didn't really demonstrate how desperate they are to take such measures.
There were dire circumstances many times which they overcame.
Not having enough funding for some data storage seems like such a small issue compared to what they faced before and just this issue drives them to use the most insane plot yet?
That was my problem with the episode.

tfw when Gavin returns home and thoroughly calls out Denpok as a clueless charlatan would root
>Jamaroquoi
spelling the name wrong is ace
shows the degree to which they are behind the times, remember Kid Rock cameo
>haha lol the chinese kid talks with a retarded chinese sounding voice haha lol
kmail seems alright when he's the one profitting from racial stereotypes

Jared's line about Forced Adoption being problematic from personal experience was gold.

I wish TJ all the best.

>shows the degree to which they are behind the times, remember Kid Rock cameo

Now that you mention it, they also had Flo-Rida on the show well past the time when anyone gave a shit about him

I think the shittiest thing about this season is how quickly they burned through material.

Like almost every issue brought up could have been something critically damaging and served a two-three episode arc at least. But as soon as some shit went down, you knew 10 minutes later it'd be taken care of by something worse. This isn't escalation, it just takes you out of the show and eliminates all tension because you know they'll be fine.

I thought this was HBO

When will Monica and Laurie go topless and make out a little bit?

M-Monica. Y-your hand, it seems to be lightly stroking my areola. Curious. Normally my husband does that at home, in our bed, while I watch the Dow reports.

this desu

i want autistic mommy gf

you know by default there isn't going to be anything show-ending mid-season because of the fact its the middle of the season. You know by default even the season finale isn't going to be a series finale because its been renewed indefinitely because its mike judge.

Season 3 was horrible because they stretched a non-issue over the entire season and filled the rest with mindless references to the first two seasons. Season 4 is overcompensating by doing multiple "seasonal arcs" in rapid succession.

>implying Punished Richard isn't based

I think TJ Miller's character, while underutilized, was always a very strong part of the show. Ehrlich was a braggadocious, loud and vocal character on the show unlike the other characters. His own constant failures seemed harder for him because of his bruised ego, it not only set him back but it was a different type of suffering, from a more high-strung type person. Unlike every other character on the show, who were more subtle and quiet, TJ Miller brought a good dualistic energy to the show compared to the main plot.

>The way they wrote off Erlich was terrible.
you highly underestimate the writers of the show, Erlich will most likely get Belson back into the game and work for him.

Very true. Thats been really apparent with how little he's shown up each episode.

I really don't see how this show can survive season 5 without him. Maybe they'll make Russ a main character, but it just won't be the same.

glad they had hooper/hoover/whatever black security man's name featured heavily in this one, one of the best bit characters
also there was a very subtle bit of physical comedy by dinesh and goldfoil when they showed them putting in the pineapples on the camera footage that i really enjoyed

farting on Kmail was a treat

G-go on...

If he did, he's a true patriot.

>Didn't that faggot attack some trump supporter in a taxi?
punching up indeed

this is one of those rare girls where her rating corresponds to the number of digits in her salary.

Didn't he have some dui/dwi thing last year?

So when will Sup Forums drop the show already. I felt that this episode should be the last straw.

Agreed. What they did was probably a felony, and they did it while being filmed by security cameras and in a way that was 100% traceable back to them.

Worst character. A bad Peter Gregory impression with no comedic timing.

bump

The technical stuff is so stupid this weekend. The fake wifi logon/landing page thing isn't that ingenious. Practically every university has a first year comp sci student doing it in their campus library for fun