I hate women: the board

>I hate women: the board

Well, women are inferior after all. It's nature. Their natural state should be absolute submission.

>not hating women

>no Karlie Kloss

if I could fuck my own pussy I wouldn't need women for anything, just saying

>too short

Sup Forums is a site for men because Sup Forums is a site for various interests, and women have no interests beyond sex money and probably drugs

>Joe Jonas
>Too short

>Taylor Lautner
>Not too short

>5'5" is too short, but 5'7" isn't

5'6" confirmed king of manlets

>Jake Gyllenhaal
>Shy in bed

at least use a picture with karlie

>claims a pal

literally this

>She tried to seduce him but gave up after a few dates.

>widely known for being massive whore
>complains about guy being with too many girls

wtf I hate women now

Wrong. Sup Forums was once devoted to worshipping women until the misogynist mods stamped that out. They used their power to make sure only MGTOW-tier faggots were able to post comfortably.

Back to rebbit you cuck

more like "bitter virginity: the board" amirite? :^)

regardless of sex i think its pretty immature to publicly discuss someone you've been intimate with.

I don't think anyone could really be open with her knowing its going in a magazine 6months later

She has so much money and so many yes men around her that she lost all concept of how normal people live and communicate.

Women even normally easily replace guys and are rarely single for any amount of time, but in her case any potential boyfriend needs to be 100% perfect all the time or he's very easily replaceable by some other millionaire who wants to have a go at her.
Not to mention that she kinda seems infantile in how she views relationships. All looks like middle-school shit.

please stop ;_;

>tfw no swift gf

>tfw all these weak white cucks not giving her a proper dicking to loosen her frigid holes

I bet a good proper blacking would unclog her and made her go all ahegao.

Not even kidding about this. She's obviously looking for a BBC but her whitebread upbringing is holding her back.

That won't last long

You actually think she actually said this shit?
It's an "anonymous source" AKA "we made it up"

this board is full of retards that believe everything they are told

>inb4 someone replies with the stutter meme

one is 5'7
the other is 5'9

dumbass

as long as it is against whatever they hate

forgot to add that

Lautner sounds based

>we live in an age where a female public figure can just come out and talk about how some of the 39 men she's fucked weren't nailing her correctly

Nobody thinks she actually said it but the fact remains that her relationships are numerous and short-lived and she has shown a petty need to comment on them through her songs in a base way.

Honestly if I didn't find women's body's attractive and have actual cool female friends I'd fucking hate women too.

ITT: Virgin Rage

It's been, like, 5 years already, user.

How many dudes has she been with now? Is she still with Loki and his magic staff?

google says otherwise

I wanna punch her in her alcohol fetile syndrome face. Mostly cause I got shit for not wanting to sleep with her, but still.

Shake it off is a good song but could have been so much better without that shitty "rap break down" part

i'd say it's more like "devoid of the shielding effect typically subconsciously provided by their appearance, women learn the harsh reality of what anonymous banter between low-status males is really like"

All is lost.

Honestly if I hadn't destroyed my sex drive with drugs, I would probably have gone ER by now. Women are primitive creatures.

Fuck off roastie

>I specifically feel the need to enter a thread and talk about virginity
compensating for something?

>Karlie Kloss
>pros: can reach things on high shelves, shy kisser, great dresser.
>cons: too adventurous lover, extremely clingy, stepped on one of her cats.

>posting fake reddit stories
literally kys yourself m8

>entire thread is neets who's only "hobby" is vidya talking about women regardless of career and hobbies have no interests
>devoid of the shielding effect typically subconsciously provided by their appearance, women learn the harsh reality of what anonymous banter between low-status males is really like
Why do losers always have to be so dishonest?

Remember that there are autists here who nonironically believe she used to browse Sup Forums

WOMEN ARE FUNNY GET OVER IT

>projecting
wew

sup manlet
Feeling... down?

nobody will hit the wall harder than taylor swift, in the history of the human species.

Brief summary of all women jokes:
1. Sex
2. Vagina
3. Period
4. Men

and people on Sup Forums

1.WE
2.JUST
3.PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

i want to fuck her puse

this, the womanhaters are newfag immigrants from Sup Forums and Sup Forums and don't understand our ancient traditions

>the "wall" meme
>sluts are going to not find men to fuck them meme
lmao, bluepill as fuck. there are "cougars" out there 40+ years old, some even grotesquely old, who can still get 20 year old football jocks to fuck them. there is no "wall" now, and feminism is only going to increase from now.
literally the only drawback for roastie sluts getting old is not being able to have children. but in this modern society, especially Taylor Swift types, they won't give a shit.

underrated

based

>too short

holy shit
how tall is that bitch?

>too short

Will manlets ever recover?

96 inches of pure, uninterrupted Northern European breeding.

it's shooped but irl she's 6'1''

how did this make that goddess?

fuck i'm barely taller than her

>Too short
>Jonas is 5'7

Manlets BTFO.

>taller than 8'

How the fuck are you 8 feet tall? post a pic, big guy

She crash landed on their small Midwestern farm in a pod, as a newborn.

But seriously though. Her sisters are a little less pretty, but they're titty monsters with similar facial features.

I mean her real height, not the meme 8"

how is karlie so perfect?

being a smelly dyke

You're a fucking idiot.

why would you want a taylor swift?
>no ass
>no titties
>crazy as fuck thats why she has so many short term relationships
3.267887/10

It's obvious she's a lesbian.

The short relationships say it all. It is likely they get to the sex part and then she's frigid as fuck and the guy bails immediately afterwards.

It's unlikely she'll come out of the closet anytime soon since too much money is riding on her image.

>a filthy jew has sex with this aryan goddess.
the US was a mistake

>that tight tummy

>tfw manlets will create concentration camps for lanklets in my lifetime

Or maybe her clit is like super large and it grosses out guys and they split.

Do you think Karlie licked Taylor's pusy or the other way around.

And by other way around I don't mean her butthole.

Well I suppose it could.

TAYTAY IS NOT A SMELLY DYKE I WILL FITE YOU

This is fucking beautiful.. I'm actually crying right now knowing I will never hold this goddess in my arms.

The walls won't be too high though.

I read some gossip that he's only a beard. He's only around when she needs a date for a red carpet event or some other public event with lots of photos and they haven't even made out.

Take it with a grain of salt.

jesus fucking christ please post more

>ywn cummy on her tummy

>you will never lick her tummy
KIILL ME NOW PLS

I can't take this anymore

all men care about is bitches, money and weed

literally the same

Supposedly Karlie was krushed when Taylor broke up with her and would get into real confrontations when anyone would ask about her relationship with Taylor. I've also heard other rumors that they're all but married at this point. Still even more say they're on again off again.

LIFE IS SUFFERING!!!

You sir, are and idiot.

>women hate thread turns into a karlie kloss tummy thread
misogynists eternally btfo