Is Cameron /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/whistlenutandole/
twitter.com/PowerOfDakota/status/876690969109901312
youtu.be/SvXbZaQ6Gns
youtu.be/o0kXoQa48UY
cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215652/
twitter.com/HeavyMetalTeddy/status/876742825890787328
dailycaller.com/2016/06/22/85-percent-of-female-marine-recruits-flunking-out-of-new-combat-tests/
youtube.com/watch?v=0yUs0RvWTV0
vimeo.com/51116147
twitter.com/theejessicagraf?lang=en
instagram.com/thejessicagraf/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=P2lkR55bGbQ
twitter.com/walton_raven?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kino Kevin

Christmas x Corey alliance confirmed season 20 all stars baby

2 more hours until bios and interviews are published

The face of the winner is revealed. Cameron will play them all like fiddles.

Rooting for this guy because he looks like an evil villain

Jason the rodeo clown
instagram.com/whistlenutandole/

link doesn't work

twitter.com/PowerOfDakota/status/876690969109901312

40 minutes until bios

>/BB19/
please never make a thread again if you don't know how

>0 attractive grills

For me, it's Dominique Cooper

>it's a guys season

youtu.be/SvXbZaQ6Gns

Idk about anyone else but I'm glad the casting for this season have a few people in their 30s and older

KINO KEVIN

youtu.be/o0kXoQa48UY

>KINO
stop this faggotry

you what?

>tattoos
>camwhore

if I can get past Tiff's tattoos, I can get past Christmas' also.

in less than an hour you've found hundreds of videos of her. she's a fucking cunt

at least wait until next week before you make such harsh judgements. she might end up winning you over.

Make me

where's the fun in that

>it's a the older white alpha males dominate the game season
I hope he goes first.

Rooting for MATTHEW CLINES and Kevin I think.

Here we GO

Great age difference!

Someone on Sucks says they're all Trump supporters? This might be fun.

2 cute girls

One is a natalie type

One is a cuter type

The Twitter SJWs will be insufferable. Or maybe I'll have fun at their season-long misery.

>fat girl
>Cunning, smart and beautiful because I'm confident like that.
>I play a lot of video games

honestly hope there is at least one returnee that we vote in or something.

Claim them bois
Jillian claimed

go fuck yourself

Christmas

>I was one of the best Halo Wars players and reached a rank of #32 in the world
THEY'RE ALL FUCKING NERDS

ONE
N
E

I'm reading the bios and there seem to be more nerdy types than usual. Kind of unusual for an older cast.

OFFICIAL BB19 WAIFU POWER RANKINGS - WEEK 0

>GOD TIER
Christmas
Elena
Alex

>GOOD TIER
Jessica

>OKAY TIER
Raven

>BAD TIER
Jillian
Megan

>SHIT TIER
Dominique

>Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
>Hmmm… I'm still trying to figure that out. LOL.
token black girl is a shitty recruit

>not wanting a dominique waifu to make more money than you and force you to go to bible school with her

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
>I think it's always situational. It would depend on the different personalities in the house, but forming alliances and manipulating other Houseguests is my Plan A.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
>James Huling from Seasons 17 and 18 because he made it fun.
SHITTY FUCKING RECRUITS

Recruits in bbott were justin duncan, kryssie ridolfi ,and shelby stockton aka the three most memorable people in the cast. There might have been one or two more, everyone else applied.

There is literally nothing wrong with recruiting for personality types/demographics that don't watch a tv show for 60 year old wine moms and 20 year old gay kids

the three of them combined for 0 things done. but lol xD funny stories

I am calling it now there will be a dorks alliance (Cameron/Ramseys/Elena) and a lefties-gay alliance (Dominique/Megan/Josh) that will all be dominated by the alpha men (Matthew/Cody) and women (Christmas/Jessica) alliance.

Unfortunately our guy Kevin will depart first. Unless they kick out Jason the obnoxious hick.

OFFICIAL BB19 OUR GUYS POWER RANKINGS - WEEK 0

>GOD TIER
Cameron
Mark
Cody
Ramses
Josh

OKAY TIER
Kevin

SHIT TIER
Jason
Matthew

>I also love Paul Abrahamian and Victor Arroyo from Season 18. They played one of the best games I've seen.

how

Who will be the best chess player in the house? Who will be the new mist master? Who will try to coast until the end and then lose anyways this time?

Victor was at least admirable from a physical standpoint, although he was hardly playing against an athletic house. but all Paul did was manage be a parasite that nobody could shake till the final 2 and then lose to someone with literally no credentials because he was that unlikeable.

I still haven't forgiven him for Gaslighting Bridgette that night and fracturing her relationship with Frank temporarily. It was the most kino /BB/ thread of all time though.

>victor, by being evicted a record 3 times in one season, played one of the best games I've ever seen

>I am leader of an all-female ghost hunting group

all the girls suck

>I still haven't forgiven him for Gaslighting Bridgette that night and fracturing her relationship with Frank temporarily. It was the most kino /BB/ thread of all time though.
I already hated Paul long before that. I was disinterested with him when the cast was revealed, disliked him when the first episode premier, and hated him when the livefeeds launched. I have no idea how this Jace Agolie/Evil Dick hybrid is popular with some fans.

Guarantee that she's lesbian.

Still my bb-fu this year

hahahaha boogie down /bb/ is back baby ! who ready for another summah and fall ! ! ! me baby !

Jillian a shit

> I plan on making my main alliance with the guys, which no one will expect. Then, I'd give them information from the girls.

Source: cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215652/

So we're in agreement that Christmas is /our girl/?

hello fellow x-mas bro. may I ask who your BB18 waifu was? mine was Tiff.

until raven turns out to be a qt in the interviews. i still want Christmas to yell at me while she sits on my face tbqh

tell a thing about yourself
>my boobs are real
>i had a breast reduction surgery
> I've had plastic surgery five times, but only once by choice. (My boobs.)

women are pathetic

also gay black superfan cosplay artist is a new low for BB

How many days until the lack of testosterone shots, HGH, creatine and mountains of protein she needs to maintain that physique reduce her to a deflated balloon?

Even with that physique she is probably still physically weaker than the 55 year old man with the metrosexual haircut.

Who is it?

Army guy

newsflash: funny stories will win you BBOTT
both shrimp and hue were 1-2 comps away from winning the game

Here is the Bridgette Eudy version of Christmas.

shut the fuck up retard

There is something extremely eerie about this picture. It looks like a wax statue.

Jason knows BB13 Adam
twitter.com/HeavyMetalTeddy/status/876742825890787328
maybe him

Bunch of white people, but I guess that's what TV is like when preznint tiny hand is orange king.

It's actually not white enough for my liking.

There was a study that compared grip strength of males and pro athlete women. The very strongest female athlete in the sample had a grip on par with the average non athlete male.

Luv 2 b extremely wrong and extremely angry at the same time

That's sexist

dailycaller.com/2016/06/22/85-percent-of-female-marine-recruits-flunking-out-of-new-combat-tests/

That was also after they lowered the standards for female combat training.

>recruits are shit at the game
>this isn't BBOTT
>"almost" winning doesn't mean shit
>Justin winning would've been embarrassing

Nice to be back

You can stop now

Bahaha. Ramses "I'm not black I'm dominican" Soto

This is going to piss black twitter off. Dominicans are black, but they pretend they aren't so they can feel superior to Haitians.

The most kino general on Sup Forums is back baby!

Why Steve

Kevin is /OurGuy/

I bet they made megan watch BBOTT and said we want you to be the opposite of krispy kreme. I hope she's just like her and they stop casting this type

Nope. People have got to get used to best girl.

There's nothing interesting about being good at the game by itself anymore

Steve, Andy, Ian, Nicole and I think most of the BBCan winners parked themselves in the stable majority alliance, didn't make waves and won competitions at the end. That's basically how you win but who the fuck wants to see 16 people try to play like that?

I said recruits are faggots and now you're rambling about stupid shit.

You are literally too stupid to have a normal conversation with, I hope you at least know that. Fucking hell

Honestly if you watch BB only for the game you're a pleb. The game aspect is nothing more than a device to cause a weekly pendulum swing in house dynamics which causes good tv. I really don't care who wins, though I'd prefer it to be my favorites of course.

I think people forget that this is a trashy summer reality show. It's just for fun.

jessica
youtube.com/watch?v=0yUs0RvWTV0

vimeo.com/51116147

twitter.com/theejessicagraf?lang=en

instagram.com/thejessicagraf/?hl=en

can't wait to see Chris put her in a headlock.

I see you're not a true student of the game.

It's true. I'm a student of the memes.

raven on local news 2 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=P2lkR55bGbQ

twitter.com/walton_raven?lang=en