Proud of being american. Don't like it? Fuck off

The more time you spend away from home the more you miss it. That's a feeling only those who have been away from their home countries for a long time can experience.
It's been two weeks since I arrived in Spain, and I can't wait to go back to America. These two weeks have helped me to appreciate all the good things America has:
i miss eating well, going out without fear of being robbed or truck'd and being able to talk to people without having to deal with their hostility and passive-agressive behaviour.
In conclusion: i miss living in the first world

Their supermarkets have literally nothing. They just have two varieties of Coca Cola. you don't want Coca Cola? fine, you have Zero. You don't want Zero? then fuck off, there are no more varieties. Same with chips, they don't have Lays ketchup flavour nor Cheddar, just the fucking original ones. The same thing happens over and over. Is anything more third worlder than that?

Things like that make me miss my country, i can't wait to go back home. Spain makes me feel more american.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't read fuck off septic

fuck off bongtard

Nigger they are called walkers in bongland, not Lays

>Their supermarkets have literally nothing. They just have two varieties of Coca Cola. you don't want Coca Cola? fine, you have Zero. You don't want Zero? then fuck off, there are no more varieties. Same with chips, they don't have Lays ketchup flavour nor Cheddar, just the fucking original ones. The same thing happens over and over. Is anything more third worlder than that?
eh, pretty sure Spain has higher quality food even if they have less flavors of junk food.

>Higher quality of food

hah, no. two days ago i went to a bar and they served me a calamari sandwich that was like eating fucking cement. no batter nor taste

No wonder why nobody takes bongland seriously

god bless america dudes ;__; never forget ;__;

Always saying things about food
Fuck off fatmutt

Dude we get it, you really hate spain. You already made three threads about it.

stupid tourist. why would you go to spain to drink coca cola. you're acting like a brit

tl;dr fuck off fat fucking faggot

i would be surprised if you were able to read you ape

Well said ameribro
I'm glad I'm leaving this shithole soon, I miss my good'ol texas

*tips cowboy hat*

Stopped reading after "Proud of being american."

stay out of my country you fucking faggot. america doesn't need traitors like you

The american pride of having 15 different sorts of coca cola

at least we have pride, you guys just have guilt and self-destructive behaviour

lol shut the fuck up you dumb fat retard

>Same with chips, they don't have Lays ketchup flavour nor Cheddar
>flavour

Nice try

Can you believe it? Spain only has 2 sorts of coca cola

>this mutt's butthurt

>flavour
>Americans eating ketchup flavored chips in the first place
nice false flag you fucking retard, enjoy your (You)s

You're doing a pretty good job of staying out of America yourself, faggot.

i just listened to some american youtuber going on about preserving american culture and the examples he gave (that is american culture) were the following:
the constitution
eating hamburgers
watching star wars.............

You see George W. Bush is the savior of western culture and Christianity as a whole. With the basis of 9/11 being Islam wishing to spread to western culture. Where have we also seen this? SPAIN BEFORE THE CRUSADES!!! And what then was the response? An invasion into the Middle East to kill Muslims!! The same exact thing as the war on terror!! George W Bush is a savior to us all causing yet another crusade into the Middle East as the Islam run democrats and media hate on him for it as they see what is happening. In response Muslims staged a pacifist crusade for themselves. They created a false refugee crisis in order to spread Islam and slowly kill off Christians. Why do you think you only see refugees going to America and Europe: the two Christian supercenters and not in China, Japan, South Korea, or even India?! All are closer than America but yet aren’t predominately Christian. The Muslims are conducting a worldwide crusades and George W Bush was the only one who noticed.

If you deny what's obvious you don't know shit about america. stay out of my country

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>Lays ketchup flavour nor Cheddar

Ketchup Lays are a Canadian flavor, Americans hate it.

Also the Canadian spelling:
>flavour

Go back to Hong Kong you fucking LEAF

>doesn't know what a typing error is

f.u.c.k. o.f.f.

0/10

the world of entertainment would be nothing without star wars you realize that right?

How the fuck do you accidentally hit a u when typing flavor? Also
>ketchup lays

>Ketchup flavored anything
>in America
yeah nice try

>two weeks
>long time

didn't read lmao

I agree. The American have an vibrant culture of Coca cola and cheddar or ketchup chips. It's hard to feel home without these lovely drugs.

Just go back then, you imbecile. If you're going abroad just to flaunt "muh pride" and whine how much "I miss my hometown/country" then go the fuck back already!

t. venezuelan diaspora

aren't you tired of making drugs?

Please, stay over there you CHI.

why do so many retards comment without reading the thread first nowadays? is it phonefags?

he got exposed as a falseflagging yuro already, he's using British spelling and mentions things Americans don't even have or buy, now stop bumping his thread

its not my fault you don't know how to fucking speak you tard. get a proper education

We know that you're trying to jew us, schlomo.
It won't happen haha.

>they don't have Lays ketchup
Fuck off Canadian you just revealed your true nationality. The only thing worse would have been if you said all-dressed.

That's not America.

wow you're annoying

He's right. If you said kethcup chips to your average American they'd have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

>kethcup

nice one

Is large coke and chip variety the newest 2018 meme?

My sides.

Are you the Mexishit Sup Forumstard?

>CRITICIZES MY COUNTRY SO HE MUST BE A THIRD WORLDER LOL!!1

kill yourself

I thought only Canada had Lays ketchup variety? Are you actually Canadian and trying to shitpost as a yank?
Also, Spanish coke is made with real sugar instead od HFCS, so that one option is better than all 50 of America's
Their chips don't contain olestra like America's, so you won't shart (it's use has been banned by Canada and the EU due to it causing anal leakage)
Yes there are things more 3rd world than Spain, things like the USA

>Their chips don't contain olestra like America's, so you won't shart (it's use has been banned by Canada and the EU due to it causing anal leakage)
please tell me you're memeing

>No batter

What is wrong with anglos and the shart culture

It's used in America's most popular chip brands (Lays, Pringles, Doritos). Go ahead and skip to the "side effects" section

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra

There was a Mexishit Sup Forumstard saying the exact same thing, CHI

>he misses America because Spain only has two types of Coca-Cola
Exquisite post

I get the feeling that you're an actual spaniard

Same with that Mountain Dew. There is something in it that is banned in the EU and most of the world. You can sell Americans everything.

>Starting in 1996, an FDA-mandated health warning label read "This Product Contains Olestra. Olestra may cause abdominal cramping and loose stools (anal leakage). Olestra inhibits the absorption of some vitamins and other nutrients. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added".[12]
>These symptoms, normally occurring only by excessive consumption in a short period of time, are known as steatorrhea, and caused by an excess of fat in stool

the price of freedom(tm)

>Be American
>Eat a crisp
>Get sharted

i don't browse Sup Forums because is shit. you shouldn't either

we have more freedom in america than in your pro eu failed state shithole. enjoy being part of the european empire you fag

Their food standards are grim as is the quality. Their "usda prime" which is America's highest grade of beef would be considered middling quality anywhere else, their chocolate contains butyric acid that literally tastes like human vomit, etc. It's a real fucking shit show over there

fake news that faggot eu teenagers will believe and repeat to eachother on discord before having "sissygasms" in their sisters lingerie

It's objectively true though. Most of your food isn't allowed to be imported here because it doesn't meat our food standard laws; like your eggs, for example

You can pump hormones in cows that will cost you jail time here. I love how you can openly buy politicians there to make your own laws and rules.

how can you fuck up eggs? I've had friends with their own chicken coops and collect their own. it's pretty easy and straightforward.

I think it's because you guys chemically bleach the eggs to make the shells white.

>what is buying your meat and dairy from private farms

oh, that's wrong though.

The mystery of the shart explained

salmonella

>how can you fuck up eggs?
By spraying them with a chemical sanitiser against salmonella, instead of doing some basic hygiene.
Makes no difference.

There are so many things you could've said to criticise Spain, but you went for the lack of variety in packaged junk food. Bravo.

t. rachid kryshnar

at least they have food

are you the same dude who was bitching about their cuisine the other day?

>no chips
>no coca cola

lol

You are actually spanish right?
You just created this bait thread to make americans look bad, RIGHT?

i wasn't expecting a russian to have a good opinion of an american

nothing new

Why don't you just go back if you don't like it?

i'm actually benefiting your shitty country just by being here you should be grateful

Good thread

Please take me with you, mister American
I want to be a first worlder

>Walkers

>Sup Forums

God fucking dammit

el goblino...

That's why nobody respects bongland

lol coca cola and cheddar you fatty

He's not even right, there are plenty of chips varieties in supermarkets here.
Hell I was in Lidl the other day and they had shit like caviar or truffle chips, it was ridiculous.

>murica is mumba wun bcuz of da chips n pop

Why would you go to another country and complain that it isn't the same as your country? Did you not research beforehand? Culture, lad. It exists. For now, anyway. Won't be long until you fat fucks have murdered what little culture there still is here.

>america does something
>europoors has to imitate it

you guys are just fucking retards, just make your own shit. nobody asks you to imitate us

>goes to Spain
>HURR I NEED MUH COCA COLA AND MUH LAYS CHIPPS
I feel sorry for the spainiards dealing with you.