youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great Moravia should be revived

Byzantine first.

rate my autism part 2.

am I supposed to read all that?

Hello

>security
well I do actually enjoy feeling not secure and scared though. Really, I just don't want to spoil anything, even names or colors. It's like when you played Minecraft for the first time and you had the most fun, because you didn't know what or where or how.

Hello friends
Hi

mbti is a shit theory and 16personalities.com is even worse as the test only checks introversion/extraversion spectrum, nothing more + the whole thing with turbulent/assertive is a fucking joke

hejka

This way you're just gonna get too scared to continue with the game, and make no progress since you have no idea what you're doing. Tho it may be good if you'd follow the radio signals and the story, it can make you immerse into it more.

well I'll see I guess, but right now I'm not even playing the game and who knows when I'll do it next.

Recent editions have been quite good

jewanon is bestanon was the best one

these personality tests are fucking stupid.
According to this shit i hate having a stable status quo.

Fuck id love to have one at this point.

jews aren't real Jews
We are the true Jews, because the burden of being the chosen people was passed onto us

so i fired myself from my job and they say i have to work until end of february, what happens if i just dont go there?

they ask for money

well if they fired you than you dont have to go in,but ofc just If they had a good reason. If you broke up the employment contract they can force you to stay for some time. But I am not a lawyer of somthing like that and I dont know the tóth laws neither.
Btw what did you do to get yourself fired

i fired myself, this is bs wtf they can ask for my wage if i dont go there, isnt it better to just try to get yourself fired than do this?

but when you get fired other companies can see that and you have bigger chance of digging ditches with VPP :^)

fucking jews thouhght this through, well anyways i can just not work and be lazy during those 2 months, what are they gonna do, fire me

ABSOLUTE PANIC
Austrians are cutting kids welfare.

they could i think

kek

Anyone watching the new "Susedia"? What do you think? They saved this episode with Marta desu, it was awkwardly unfunny most of the way.

That's cause I make them.

well you have signed contract that clearly stated for how long you might be obliged to work when you resign
I don't know what happens if you simply don't go but I reckon it would be nothing fun for you, especially if you work in some large HR infested company

I won't end up as a 30yo virgin because I will kill myself before I even turn 29.

Checkmate normies.

I'm thinking about buying a shisha. Any anons here have one? And don't say things about my health please.

polish ''men'' are hopeless
>be me in the summer, wearing a shirt with big cleavage and miniskirt
>slap some guy's ass
>wanna have some fun?
>I h-have a girlfriend
>she doesn't have to know
>no thanks
>take your fucking pants off
he started running but I was faster, ,kicked him in the back of the knee, took him behind the dumpster and took his pants off, I licked his balls while stroking his cock and once it was hard enough I rided him he had tears in his eyes and started whining ''muh girlfriend will be angry I'm late'' I stuffed his mouth with my panties then once he came inside me I kissed him in the cheek and left my phone number, the faggot didn't call me to this day

Have you considered that your penis might be the problem?

I'm a girl.

So you look like pic related

Memisha is for dumb uni slags
It's beer with raspberry juice tier

D-DELET

I'm a beautiful flower fuck you

elo /v4/

Sorry, didn't meant to insult you. But we're all asians, so it's okay?
Show tits with time stamp or git out of my board you damn gay fag.

I won't show you shit go fuck yourself you fucking animal you can't treat a lady for shit no wonder you're single and will stay single forever a woman like me would be WORSHIPPED anywhere else but you polacucks prefer female niggers because your taste in everything is horrible, God hates you which is why he created Hitler
get out

I am Greek

Marcel i never thought you're actually a faggot

I'm a woman, call me Julia.

I once got a pretty severe nicotine poisoning from it bc I was drunk out of my mind I was left alone with a freshly stuffed one.
I couldn't stand even the smell of it for years, now it's better, but I still don't like it.
Its (was) pretty fun desu, but it's a very social thing imo, I don't know what it would be like to do it alone

d'awwww he's back

Oh well, guess i gotta read some more about it. Thanks for the info.
Marcel are you serious you giant faggot

I bet if I was a niggress you fuckers would be all over me.

Are you forgetting that we aren't whites?

so fucking what? Arabs, Latinos, Asians and even Blacks don't like nigger women either only polacks have 0 standards

But you were saying that polacks are niggers for years now

and what about the fine polish women, like your pretty self, do they have standards?

This guy must be some kind of Marcels reincarnation. The last one, Robert, was pretty similiar to it's predecessor, but this one seems to be more complex. And gay.

also fuck off with that ''white'' meme ethnicity and culture matters way more than some meme terms for example in Africa contrary to what some idiots seem to believe blacks don't see each other as friends in fact Ethiopians are racist towards other niggers just like Russians and Poles who are genetically close were always at each other's throats

it's strange but it seems medieval people had saner approach - you're either from the kingdom or you're a fuckng cunt no ''muh slavic brother'' this no ''muh european identity'' that everyone only cared about his immediate surroundings as it should be

''white'' and ''european'' are terms that exist to make you forget about your actual heritage, to turn you into some fucking zerg going all ''KEKEKE MR SHEKELBERG SAID I'M WHITE AND BASED I WILL GO FIGHT SOMEONE ELSE'S FIGHT''

Sup Forums is a bunch of fucking puppets don't believe a word they say, have you seen the pictures from their meetups? Yeah they don't really look like nazi propaganda posters right? Even their eyes have that fucking polish mindless ''cow chewing grass'' look you can really tell a lot about people by their eyes.

FUCK this ''I MUST be a part of some group!'' mentality, you're Polish, Slovak, Hungaian, closet jew (Czech) fucking act like it you cunt don't just lump yourself with people who want to fuck you over and you have fuck all to do just because those motherfucked rednecks or people from a shit union that you rightfully leech off want said a nice word once or twice

>gay
At least real marcel had some dignity

dont fucking talk to me

hey

Nigger

What's up with Belarus being so active? Do you want to be a part of Polan again? Pretty please?

the fuck would we need

B
E
L
A
R
U
S

for? See this is exactly the kind of attitude I'm complaining about for years I really wanna stab you in the gut right now, I know the reading comprehension in Poland is as good as hygiene standards in Moldavia so I will try to make it the most retard friendly possible and list what normal countries don't do so you can compare it to what the fuck are you doing

>other countries don't suck up to poorer fucking countries
>other countries don't desperately try to get foreign senpai's approval
>other countries ask ''what I will get in return?'' instead of doing something for someone else and then getting anal fucked

now tell me what the fuck would be the benefit of having Belarus? How about go a step further and open the borders for irka dirkas and Jamals?

Christ its a joke Robert calm down.

No

You know what fucking do it. Polish genetics and society are already bottom of the shit filled barrel so let's have Mahmuds and Tyrones fucking the whore women who have cunts as loose as my ties with my cousins and within 2 generations we will have little nigglets wewuzing hussars and it would be about as true as when native poles do it I really can't wait you know?

After Poland entered EU the crime rates droped because thugs went to UK and I know you guys really miss the times where you could get easy wpierdol or your car stolen so Mr Chocolate Man wll gladly fill this niche because despite what some enlightened fucking young polish women with blue hair who supposedly don't exist in this catholic country yet every time I'm outside I fucking see them say nigs sure as fuck proved they have dumbfuckery and violence ingrained in them on instinctual level.

Enrich this fucking country I can hardly wait, I will take my pants off and take a huge shit in the middle of the street to pay homage to yet another genius idea of Christ of Nations that I love so much and don't wanna commit homicide on gargantuan scale to.

And fucking turn my house into a refugee asylum while you're at it.

HAHAHA I love to see polish ''men'' getting shittalked by their women it's unbelievable how gutless they are they always talk about how they would fight terrorists and how they are tougher than western pussies but the moment their Grażyna shows up they are like an abused dog near his master and the funniest thing is polish women are open about how much they prefer foreigners and those cucks still worship them

slav - slave

I wanna curbstomp a polack so badly right now

Looks like he went from larping as a woman to being the standard version of himself.

wew why such a dead thread guys?

Terminator 2 was a great movie, I have an original DVD one of the first things I ever bought and I still like to rewatch it, the special effects don't even look that bad, it must've been ballbusting when it came out, the atmosphere is tense yet not edgy, the characters are all memorable, the ending is touching, you care about T800 despite the fact that it's just a machine, the action sequences are awesome, the comedy isn't cringy it's an all around good fucking movie, T1 being my second fav SF flick

I really wish something killed me before I had to witness the sequels.

It's midweek night you retard

No mean words unless they're aimed at gay version of Robert.

so fucking what you third worlder bitch from a fucking fake country? Plenty of other sites are still active you fuck even other boards are Sup Forums for exmaple still has a ton of shitposts but the difference is Sup Forums has some actual topics to talk about while the only thing that happens in /v4/ is sucking cock.

>ohooohoo I'm Belarussian my country's history can be written on a car sticker my opinion matters :(

motherfuck

dont talk shit bout the belarus polack

>whiteknighting some qt's country because you want to fugg her
baka desu senpai

fuck off cygan belaruse is a piece of shit just like slovakia go suck nigger cock

slav - slave

Seriously though suck my cock slow-vaks your country is poorer, your national identity revovles around some mountain nigger ooga booging merchants, your capital is a german you are less iconic than Romania and that's saying something.

Like seriously can anyone name anything that came from Slovakia that wasn't a half - hungarian bastard?

I thought so.

Fucking shithole.

Go fetch your pepik fuckbuddies and swarm me with butthurt (Yous) while sucking each other's cock because I'm yet to see any other reaction you fucking v4 animals.

cute grill desu

As we can see in this doccumentary Slovakia should be nuked

youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0

Slovakia is the ideal nation, fuck poland

oh so now they complain to their diaspora? Fucking lmao

what is your opinion about Chicanos? i want to visit poland :=)

polish wwomen are fucking whores, tell them you're from the US and fuck them bareback being a chicano is a huge plus because you will be more ''exotic''

and don't worry about any allimony, polish ''men'' are such cucks that they gladly raise another man's child

this is kino
it's even funnier when you think that Amerimutts really see us that way

does anyone have shitty drawn pic/meme of a stick figure kind of face saying how he transcended sexuality or smth like that and in last pic he has tears in his eyes

fuck that was fast, thanks bro

Hostel also portrays how they see eastern europe well
>inb4 some sperg going ''WE ARE CENTRAL AND SHIEET''

XD

yeah and I'm Genghis Khan

Macie IQ 15 wy kurwa paroby i jeszcze na mnie szczekacie nawet na necie jestescie pizdami bo musicie leciec po kolegów no ja pierdole. Ja bym was wpierdolił żywcem jakbysmy sie spotkali nie wyobrażam sobie jak wy funkcjonujecie słowaczki polaczki i inne chuje muje czy jak wy wychodzicie z domu o ile w ogóle wychodzicie z domu to jestescie obwieszeni latarkami żeby sie ciemnosci nie przestraszyć?

Np Azjaci to też cioty ale przynajmniej są inteligentni ale wy jestescie i debilami i pizdami ewenemnt na skale kurwa swiatową, polaczki jakbyscie byli mądzi to byscie wzieli przykład z węgrów i wypierdolili z v4 bo przecież to tylko słowacko czeski cirklejerk a reszta to tło, kurwa ambient noise.

Ide sie wyrzygać bo mi kurwa niedobrze jak z wami jestem.

Haha kurwa sobie wyobrażam jak byscie wielce ''walczyli z Islamem'' ''last bastion of Europe'' kurwa
>wychodzi Mahmud
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>*połowa kraju wypierdala do Anglii*
i chuj i tyle z tej wojny udowodnijcie mi że nie

Sam sie na Islam nawróce
youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw

będe to pizgał z auta i tylko
>HARA HARA IRKA DIRKA ALLAHU AKBAR
wasze szmaty dziwki kurwy matki polki witaminki będe JEBAŁ w haremach, facetów zajebie i LIVING THE LFIE

tylko kurwa

JIHAD

HASZ

I JEBANIE CHUJEM

wasza ''armia'' to jest smiech na sali taki że ja do tej sali nawet nie wchodze ja pizgam w konwulsjach zanim nacisne klamke a cela macie jak zezowata lanćpapara co stara sie wycelować murzyńskiego chuja tak aby spust szedł jej prosto w ryj a i tak idzie na sciane.

Polak women nice women

no w chuj są nice kurwa szczęka jak Schwarzenegger, marzenia o jebnaiu sie z hebanem 24/7

no ja jebie

żebyś się nie zdziwił, anonku

hello Marcel, how is work going

z kóz przerzucili sie na swinie

What ''work''? I quit my fucking job in second half of October I'm being a NEET right now and can't decide between finding another gulag tier work or an heroing myself.

litwini jedzą gówno

istotnie jest to fakt niezaprzeczalny a Wilno nasze

elo /polska/ :>

how the fuck have you been NEETing for so long?