The antichrist revealed by the bible as the islamic mahdi

The black stone that sits at the corner of the kaaba is a black stone meteorite that fell from heaven/the sky. it symbolizes the mahdi and is called by muhammad "yamin allah" right hand of allah, as jesus is called right hand of god, it's the false corner stone.. whos title is the corner stone that the builders rejected (they wait for another) jesus.. they rejected jesus and wait for another cornerstone.

The black stone is related to 666 on babylonian cube 666 is precisely where the black stone sits. at the babylonian cube the 666 is right at the corner where the black stone is positioned at the kaaba

its not a kingdom that rules the entire world, the entire world is a proclamation of intent.

Also changes times and laws.. under sharia that runs by a lunar calendar, 354 days strict instead of solar calendar which follow seasons.. this is why ramadan changes every year the date of it. When instituting full shariah law in a nation that has solar calendar, your calendar would have to change.. thus changes times and laws..

Muslims follow the fallen angel/cherub (ezekiel 28 isaiah 14 matthew 18:20 as god unknowingly.. and the mahdi is his right hand/enforcer of his will.

Muslims wait for the mahdi to recreate the islamic caliphate in middle east and north africa and make it bigger and more powerful than ever before, make peace treaty with christians and jews and rule for 7-8 years with peace and massive prosperity for the muslims.

Muslim end time is bible in "reverse" or "turned upside down" bad guys in bible are the good guys and the good guys are the bad guys

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Contradictions_in_Qur'anic_Christology
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=25m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
shoebat.com/2013/05/31/mystery-babylon-is-mecca-not-vatican/
youtube.com/watch?v=QuP46Zp4HsY
youtube.com/watch?v=QB-uBLfelBo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZibQ1EDh-10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent
youtube.com/watch?v=91AM7665cbo
youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g
youtube.com/watch?v=wVPFCR4MfqM
youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg
youtube.com/watch?v=zaW4EpLAk3k
youtube.com/watch?v=fopLhXVRxSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So basically all Muslims are evil and not to be trusted?

The anti-christ is not Just one person.

Matthew 24:11
Jesus said:
"many false prophets will appear, and will mislead many people"

You will see Islamic Mahdi as the light. And behind him will Prophet Isa (jesus as in your describtion) pray the same way as Muslims pray. Not the lazy way where you knot your hands together thinking that is sufficient way of praying.

Fuck off. Jesus is going to kick Mohammed's hairy, shit stained ass.

Mate your religion is a dying cause. The only thing keeping it up is the every week of versions of the bible. People watch it as a cartoon series not religion. By the way he was never crucified.
>chrust fag got blasted.

I'll just leave this here.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Contradictions_in_Qur'anic_Christology
If Allah can't even get the essentials of Christianity right and outright steals some concepts from Gnostic cults that appeared 200 years after Christ, there's no point in believing in him.

>stupidest shit I have ever read
>thanks for the kek
You do realise christianity is reformed the shit out of it? Why would God then take from the bible? You backended hypocrite crustfag.

You are definatelly angered and blinded by that old and dying reformed religion.

There is no correct religion. there is personal preference, in its core its all the same shit.
Just believe in something higher than you and be thankful for the gift of life and the experience.

That's not how you use greentext.

>Reformed
Yeah. But the core theology is the same. Only the liturgy has changed. So,pretty much the Quran is bullshit seeing that it can't even get the basic tenets of Christianity right. Nice try, Mehmet. Also, please refrain from using ad hominems and strawmen in a debate. It just shows that you're ignorant of the subject.

>reformed to shits
>crustfag
>You are mad.

Please go back to shitskinistan, we don't want you here

joda flott her

I studied it a few years back and there's some key differences which lead me to believe that Muhammad was just familiar with Christian gnostic writings and that Islam / Imam al-Mahdi isn't the antichrist

First:

-In Christian eschatology true believers won't take the mark

-In Islamic eschatology, both believers and non-believers will receive a mark (with either kaffir or mu'min written)

Second:
-In Christianity, the antichrist and is forces will have power over the world, the majority and multitudes will follow him

-In Islam, only a smaller group of people will follow Imam al-Mahdi

Third:
-In Christianity, the antichrist will perform miracles to fool the masses

-In Islam, their antichrist will also perform miracles to fool the masses

Conclusion:

Just a few examples, but Christian eschatology and Islamic eschatology doesn't match up. It's more likely that Muhammad was familiar with Syriac Christian gospels (as he was a traveler and merchant) and took bits from various religion.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUHAHF) didnt take bits and bits out of religions and making it a religion out of that.
Islam was sendt by the Angel Gabriel (PBUH). We wont see anything until the day of the death. Lets just wait then you see. But dont get me wrong many of what you said is true. But not the last as you mentioned where Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) took bits and parts of christianity and making a prototype religion.

The last part was just my perspective coming from a Christian bias and from the historical perspective as Christianity came before Islam. I may very well be wrong and Islam may be the true religion, but faith is faith, and when dealing with religious texts it's difficult to say one is inherently true one is not

ITT: Mohammedan "proves" his religion is right by logical fallicies

Good words brother.

Mohammad studied the Old Testament and referenced similar experiences, lessons, etc in the Qu'ran.

Nothin but a murderous, pedo, idea-stealing nutjob.

>straya
>kek

>whos title is the corner stone that the builders rejected (they wait for another) jesus.. they rejected jesus and wait for another cornerstone.

Stopped reading right there, retard. Jesus himself says he's the stone the builders rejected. The builders are the pharisees and the metaphor symbolizes the legalistic clerical communities inability to accept the messiah. Anyone who's read the bible should know this.

Im out, Im gonna watch a good Sci-fi movie then sleep.

The builders are the masons today

OP was saying that Jesus is the stone the builders refused and that the Madhi is the stone they're waiting for, the one that fits their standards.

This should explain a few things.

Thanks Dane bro. I've been posting these connections in lots of Sup Forums occult threads but you really out it together.

>in islam only a smaller group of people will follow mahdi
Yeah before he's declared caliph over the entire muslim world..

nice taqiyya or you haven't been studying it intently enough..

You're miscronstruing things and indeed they do match up as how its viewed from opposite sides of the conflict, except the parts with the dajjal because ofcourse Islam isn't going to teach that mahdi is the dajjal.. so they create a separate character for that that jesus and the mahdi fight together and just make up a different version after jesus comes for the muslims..

In the bible it's very clear why jesus comes and who he is fighting.

Yw. Also it's very important to understand that islam fits perfectly with antichrist.. infact all muslims fit with the antichrist description.. why?

Because according to shariah and according to islam.. jesus is NOT son of god, they say it all the time.. (god does not beget nor is he begotten god has no son) that's the denial of the son right there.. so that's strike 1..

Strike 2.. denial of the crucifiction and ressurection of jesus christ.. they say jesus was not crucified and someone else took his place..

Strike 3. In islam jesus is simply a prophet and muhammad is the FINAL prophet, which means in islam muhammads teachings have authority over anything jesus says in the bible, the muslims explain this by the bible being corrupted.. This is why they won't accept if you say "god is the only god and jesus is his messenger" nono they will say you must say 'allah' and 'muhammad', it is then you realize that allah is not simply the word for god in arabic.. as they would like you to think, but a specific deity that has become near synonymous with deity in arabic

Strike 4. There is no holy spirit in islam they identify the holy spirit as the "angel gibriel"

Strike 5. They also deny the trinity (father son holy spirit)

Strike 6. The bible warns in galatians that there are some who would pervert the gospel of christ, with all the aforementioned you can clearly see who is doing that.. Galatians 1 even mentions arabia right after warning about this.. And warns if a man or an angel preaches anything different than what they have already recieved let them be accursed..

Muhammad recieved the qur'an from an entity that identified itself as "angel gabriel". In ARABIA.. exactly like the bible warned about.
That's strike 7.

This formed the caliphates that started immediately attacking any non muslims who would not submit to allah being the only god and muhammad being his messenger.

that's not the symbol for the moon, it's the symbol for saturn, look it up

Both Christianity and Islam (as well as most religions) are just Saturn cults

Muslims are the only ones who wait for a SINGULAR EMPEROR to rule them according to shariah law and restore their empire. Al qaeda even talks about the term "new world order" with the caliphate being massively influential over other nations, when talking about the caliphate they wish to reassemble.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=25m49s Is al qaeda on the ropes? not according to their plan outlined way back in 2001-2003..

outlined in 2001-2003 and posted in a 2005 der spiegel article.

"fifth phase this will be the point at which an islamic state, or CALIPHATE can be declared. The plan is by that time, between 2013 and 2016 (ISIS anyone?) western influence in the islamic world will be so reduced and israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al qaeda hopes that by then the islamic state will be able to bring about A NEW WORLD ORDER" Didn't quite happen like that but ISIS did rise, and things are a mess in middle east, israel is weakened and these things.

So while you assholes are jumping around talking about new world order in europe and some magical emperor that's going to pop up that everybody in the EU will accept, the muslims are trying to take over europe AND reestablish their caliphate in the middle east, and they WILL accept a singular emperor to rule that empire.

Islam only really functions and goes in full operational mode when in a caliphate, right now islam is not operating as intended, shariah law is not being fully enforced or sought to be spread to all nations of the world (the goal of islam) it is slumbering after the caliphates suffered a mortal headwound with the fall of the ottomans. And we should be glad of that. But this is what they are trying to revive.. to heal the mortal headwound and restore the caliphates.

>christianity is like a saturn cult dude
>trust me i know what i'm talking about
Really does not sound like you do at all. But look into islam and you'll find some interesting connections between the cube (kaaba) and saturn. Christianity does not have this connection, infact christianity is pretty much the religion that warns about these things.. And you are trying to equate it with what it warns about.. I don't know what to say except try to look at the texts a bit more closely.

think again my bluepilled friend

Do not confuse talmudic judaism and kaballah with christianity that's very different and more akin to "false jews" practices.. but that's just a synagogue that's not the beast empire itself.

>muh all seeing eye
I think you are misunderstanding a great many things, the kaaba and the eye is connected to saturn but you don't even realize that and try to equate it with christianity.. by mixing them together.. youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk Here you can see they mimic the movement in saturn by this ritual. They move around the kaaba like water..

This is also found in the bible for instance here in revelations 17:15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters where you saw the prostitute seated are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues."

Are you aware that the kaaba is feminine? that's why "she" is covered in a veil shoebat.com/2013/05/31/mystery-babylon-is-mecca-not-vatican/

That's gotta be one of the worst pics i've seen in a while.. "muh random pics smashed together and "christianity is saturn worship"
>it says harvest there and says harvest there this must mean its' exact same thing..

Whoever made that picture has clearly never read or studied the bible.

That the church has possibly been infiltrated by saturnalian symbols is not a new thing and the bible also talks about that. The beast empires the bible talks about have precisely the same worship of the crescent and star in their various gods that change name for each empire.. in babylon moloch (crescent) and remphan (star) etc.

You've been looking at an infiltrated church instead of looking at what the main influence of that infiltration has been.. And then blaming christianity for being saturnalian cause "muh eye" and turning your back to the beast itself..

Look how easily you just ignored everything i pointed out.

Why do you keep speaking to me as if I'm a Muslim? Islam is definitely related to saturn worship, I never said it wasn't

I'm a former Catholic, turned agnostic now. The Catholic / Orthodox connections to masonry and paganism is great.

You could really only argue protestants aren't as heavily involved in continued (albeit unintentionally) worship of Saturn. And even then, protestants still celebrate the day of worship for Saturn (aka Saturnalia aka Christmas) as well as other pagan holidays.

The all seeing eye is a direct connection to masonry and saturn worship. What do you think the "eye" is? A sphere with a ring around it, the eye has been used to represent saturn ever since ancient Egypt.

I'm not thinking you're a muslim but it seems you keep ignoring what i pointed out from the bible about islam..

Yes you're right about that worship of saturn, the bible ties that worship directly to the fallen cherub as the OP describes.

Good observation with regards to the eye, also egypt was the first beast empire mentioned in the bible post flood. (that directly worshipped the fallen cherub, isis (crescent) horus (star) serpent in front recieving the worship). And what i'm trying to point out is that Islam is a continuation of this worship..

What is saturn could it be a reference to something, could there be something contained in it, could it be a gateway, i have no idea.. But it's very clear that this worship is very old.

Isn't the anti-Christ capable of uniting people? Islam cannot unite the people of the world, it will be someone that unites the world with Islam.

>the all seeing eye is a direct connection to masonry and saturn worship
Or maybe masonry is connected to ancient saturn worship that went from beast empire to beast empire.. using the crescent and star as the symbol of their deities representing crescent and star every time.. deities changed names symbols did not.

The biggest and most blatant saturn cult a direct continuation of the others but this time even more blatant.. is the one you keep ignoring.. islam..

the cube of saturn sits.. underneath a crescent spire.. with a star meteorite (star) at the corner of the cube.. the star called the right hand of allah by muhammad (yamin allah look it up). (reference to the mahdi).

Well in Islamic eschatology Isa ("Jesus") is supposed to return and break the cross and kill the swine and tell humanity that he never intended to be worshiped as God, so assuming OPs theory is correct, this "miraculous" event could turn a MASSIVE amount of Christians to Islam

I don't ignore Islam being a saturn cult, maybe even the most prevalent one.

I just see saturn elements in a lot of other religions as well, and think it's all connected

No he will unite the muslim world, he doesn't rule the entire world that's a common misconception from people who doesn't read the bible properly..

the entire world, is a middle eastern declaration.. like when nebuchadnezzar said all the world come and bow down before this idol or be killed.. The eskimos didn't show up..

It's a declaration of INTENT..

Sun is life, moon gods often represented death.

>The anti-christ is not Just one person

Exactly man.
Like jesus isnt just one person too,
he is like 4 trandformer parts you have to put together and then you get jesus.

I don't think you understand what it means.

>fucking a 9 year old
>kek

wtf i hate saturn now

The anti-Christ is he who sits in Israel i.e. Jews

Warlord Muhammed (CUNT) is not worth anyone's time on this board, discount jew.

Not quite, but the Jews WILL worship him. The Antichrist will enter the Third Temple and proclaim himself to be God. They will probably consider him their Messiah.

You don't find it a little suspicious that your god cares when you are not on your knees and facing a far off idol when you pray?

Are you the guy that posts the stephen Coughlin threads?

You're doing God's work if so.

Jesus Christ spoke about the kingdom of heaven being a place where we would have a pure relationship with God. What we call sex would not be there as it would be a higher plane of existence.

Hundreds of years later Muhammad says "Oh man there are so much tits and pussy in heaven.. and rivers made out of wine.. go burn down that village and you won't believe how much pussy Allah will give you."

It's like myopic kids talking about how good it will be when they grow up because "WE CAN HAVE ICE CREAM FOR DINNER IF WE WANT"

Not Gabriel. Satan.

One thing that is important to remember is that the Angel never identified itself directly. It was kadhija's cousin warraka that identified the being as jabril.

I swear, the cave really gets my speculation juices flowing

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

topkek
based Germans and their engineering fantasies.

What verse in Galatians are you referring to in strike 6?

You mean the quran where the sun sets in a puddle, king james is from 1600 and did not change neither did the older version

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.
>Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people

>The Catholic / Orthodox connections to masonry and paganism is great.

Masonry is satanism every mason shall be excomunicated and he have no place in Church
t. evry Pope ever

>Hundreds of years later Muhammad says "Oh man there are so much tits and pussy in heaven

fuck i bursted out laughing as i readed that.

jesus talks in a parabel about a harvest .Muh saturn cross and sickle .fucking schizo .Everyone knows that the catholics are corrupt ,muh all seeing eye

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

Galatians 1:8

>like when nebuchadnezzar said all the world come and bow down before this idol or be killed.. The eskimos didn't show up..
So if I move as far from Islam as possible I'll survive the "end of the world"?

you sound pretty triggered, christcuck

if you are on the moon you would even survive the end of the world if god let it detonate.

Preach brother Shlomo

Imagine if mecca were destroyed. Islamic prayers would be floating around in the atmosphere aimlessly while Allah scrambles to collect them. And while he's doing that, who is keeping the Jinn at bay?

Not even a christ cuck i just hate pants on head retards on Sup Forums

can't you TL;DR that crap?

pbuh yourself

The Antichrist will be a Jew. They own all the banks, they own all the media, they control whole governments and most of the money supply. No one will see it coming because Jews are a protected class whom you're not allowed to speak ill of.

>Strike 2.. denial of the crucifiction and ressurection of jesus christ.. they say jesus was not crucified and someone else took his place..

why did muhamad do this was it not more easy for him to confirm the cruicifiction and ressurection since he stole everything from the torah and bible anyway, he did confirm virgin birth yes?

>He fell for the desert fairy tales

You do realize people back in those days were obsessed with mysticism and had no clue about science? When overcome with emotion, the human mind sees what it wants to see, believes what it wants to believe. Most of the historical accounts are exaggerated by devoted followers of all 3 Abrahamic religions. Coincidences were labelled as miracles.

All religions should be retired. We don't need clergymen to control us with their cultist rituals.

Because Islam is a David Koresh cult that accidentally became successful. Everything expressed in the Quran and Hadiths is made-up bullshit created to specifically make one person's life easier. Mohammed would regularly violate the teachings he made everyone else follow, and when some of his followers would even question him on it, the answer was always akin to
>"WELL errr uhmm, well, ALLAH said I could do these things :D :D :D :D"

Islam is a red herring. The AC in Daniel is able to war against the host of heaven aka angels. He is technologically superior. He fights Armageddon after all. If you ever see people able to fight UFOs it's probably close to the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=QuP46Zp4HsY
youtube.com/watch?v=QB-uBLfelBo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZibQ1EDh-10
(check all three to make sure your country isn't blocking them)

Il s'appele Mohamed
Il est inscrit au chômage
Il arrive du Maghreb
Couscous et Djellaba
Il a ramené sa famille,
Toutes ses femmes et ses enfants
Il ne parle que le Kabyle
Et ne lit que le Coran

Mohamed, mouche à merde
Nous ne voulons pas de toi
Mohamed, mouche à merde
On va te ramener chez toi

Il joue l'incruste partout
Pour pouvoir être embauché
Il ne sait rien faire du tout
Et il passe sont temps à glander
Harlem Désir est ton Dieu
Parce qu’il te donne tous les droits
Il te protège, te rend heureux
Et te laisse vivre chez moi

Mohamed, mouche à merde
Mohamed, mouche à merde

Nous l’avons croisé un soir
Dans une rue qui était noire,
On a voulu l’éduquer,
Mais nous l’avons crucifié,
Nous nous ne sommes pas inquiété,
De toute façon il n’y avait pas le choix
Dans son sang on l’a laissé
Il n’avait rien a faire chez moi

Mohamed, mouche à merde
Mohamed, mouche à merde
Mohamed, mouche à merde
Ce soir tu vas souffrir
Mohamed, mouche à merde
Ce soir tu vas mourir

Pisslam is the religion of the beast.

Must be an unusual point of view coming from Pakistan...

Based song.

t. Abu Mohammed Al-Ackbari (CUNTFUCKINGFAGGOT)

This is bullshit.

Your Bible has been changed by man many times now which means christians saw the word of god as non perfect and changed it. The bible therefore can never be the true word of god.

The Anti-Christ is who the Jews are waiting for in Israel and who the Americans are protecting. Infact the American and Israel army is defacto the anti-christs army. He will rule from Jerusalem.

The Mahdi is basically just someone who will identify Jesus when he descends from heaven. Everyone will follow the anti-christ but only the true believers of god will follow Jesus. He will lead the muslim and other true believers against the anti-christ and kill him at that gate in Israel. The gate where the Israelis put two machine guns on.

This world is currently being made for the anti-christ to come rule which is why you see the true believers i.e muslims being persecuted and oppressed over the world.

This. The Quran even gives description of him and his parents.

He will be a man of short stature with curly hair and one eye which is swollen/defective. He will have writing on his forehead which spells kaffir aka non believer. He will perform the miracles of Jesus and claim he is the messiah and then later that he is god.

His army is basically the Israel and American army. If the muslims were the big bad then don't you think they'd be the top dog in this world and have all the power and stuff.

May God bless you.

Shut the fuck up, sand nigger, it will be a cold day in hell before the West goes to fight Israel for you.

You're just going to have to do the work yourself for once you rat-like parasite.

The crescent and star has nothing to do with Islam. Its a symbol of Turkish nationalism which they got interwoven with Islam during the rule of Ottoman Empire. You'll find no reference to it during the times of the Prophet and subsequent Caliphs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent

>Pic related
Thats the original star the current star evolved from. Which the ultra-nationalist Erdogan has began to put on the national flag again.

Now look at your picture again and think about how utterly ignorant and stupid you are.

You can flip this for almost every other religion with passages from their holy book, how can you be so blue pilled?

>Bible has been changed many times now
No it has been transliterated from the same scripts, not changed. But i know that's what muslims use to justify the qur'an and sunnah. But that's precisely what the bible warned about.

Speaking of which youtube.com/watch?v=91AM7665cbo the original burn the qur'an day..

entire chapters and verses were lost because muslims that had memorized them had either forgotten them or had died in combat.

>the dajjal is america and israel
Ofcourse it's setup like that in islam, islam has to create an empire that comes out of nowhere with massive following and a singular emperor.. In order to draw attention away from that muslims are waiting for such a precise emperor to restore their previous empire..

>his army is basically the israel and american army

In the bible the nations mentioned in destruction the ones that god actively fights, are all muslim nations or part of previous caliphates.. To make it short.. north africa and middle east.. but they're mentioned by their ancient names. like lidia (turkey), somalia, lebanon, syria, iraq iran, saudi arabia (teman to dedan), and many others.

No european or western nation is even mentioned.. The roman empire (diana (crescent) and apollo/apollyon (star) changed its capital to byzantium before it ended. The muslims conquered constantinople and became defacto replacement of the roman empire.. they took over from when the roman empire left off.. infact the last known caliphate was ruled from turkey (constantinople) Then suffered a mortal headwound in 1922.. comes back again..

This is how the beast was.. is not yet is to come and go into destruction.. it comes back again!

>b...but it'st he european nations

Micah 5 joel 3 .. 7 kings and 8 princely men (are risen up by god to fight the beast empire) that's the west my friend, they're not the dajjal they're the ones that will be standing against you when your mahdi declares jihad on the rest of the world..

>this is bullshit the qur'an is correct and the bible have been corrupted cause someone told me so.

Watch these 4 videos and realize how much trouble you got yourself in for saying that..
youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g
youtube.com/watch?v=wVPFCR4MfqM
youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg
youtube.com/watch?v=zaW4EpLAk3k

Even the qur'an itself tells you to reference the bible for verification.. if the bible has been corrupted, why is allah referring you to a text that has been corrupted..

No if anything the qur'an and sunnah relies on heavily MISUNDERSTANDING the bible as these videos illustrate, takes a little while to go through all 4 but it's a good investment in time, you'll understand it much better what i'm talking about.

That could very well be the great deception our Lord speaks of in the Bible. Know this friends - narrow is the path and the gate that enters the kingdom of Heaven. Mouth professing Christians who do not have faith will not enter the kingdom. I pray that everyone does but with the amount of people that are blatantly wrong about Christianity or are cultural Christians makes me believe that the prophecies set forth in the bible are for this present day. In the end times , God will send forth a great delusion which will deceive many. I don't know why He would do that but it's not my choice.

Anyone who rejects Lord Jesus is condemning themselves.

And let me just nip your next argument in the butt before you make it, the next argument was that early christians had questions with regards to the authenticity of the bible so therefore it's false, no what was going on was the gnostics and other heretics that were basically the antichrists of the day were busy denying the nature of jesus as revealed in the bible and the nature of the father as revealed in the bible.. and muhammad came out of this as a result, this is part of what the bible is warning about with the false prophets etc. But THE false prophet and false prophets were different.. that's part of what was warned about in galatians 1 that something major was about to happen in this regard.. and he went to arabia to warn them..

And as predicted muhammad and the qur'an came along with the caliphates out of ARABIA..

So with this in mind it's very clear that muhammad according to the bible is THE false prophet..

And he aids the antichrist leader by prophecying about him (the mahdi).. The false prophet has already come.. from arabia as is warned about in galatians 1 He was called muhammad.. And if you say it under shariah law you are to be executed ofcourse..

Islam came for one reason and one reason only, to eradicate christianity and convert or subjugate them to islam.. so that they say Allah is the only god and muhammad is his messenger..

In islam allah is the lord of this world so all must obey his law (shariah), convert to islam or be subjugated or die.. little different than the biblical god isn't it..

But see how well it fits with this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=fopLhXVRxSA

It becomes increasingly more clear that (the fallen cherub and his angels, used to be the ruler of this world.. (pre flood) a title he took falsely, even after this he is still worshipped as such, and god is coming to rectify that.

Consider it a little bit interesting that angels usually come from heaven and communicate with the people they communicate with.. but Muhammads revelations was from an "angel gabriel" in a CAVE..
>he said he was an angel bruh, must be what he is..
Behold even satan masquerades as an angel of light

Yep an angel that instructs you to murder christians.. hmm.. not suspicious at all..

DUDE you are so based. This needs to get spread. You present everything so clearly and simply. Keep up the good work man.

>not using the kjv