The Flash Season 3 Wish List

Anyone has some thoughts on what to see in S3?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_(TV_series)#Premise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Barry to cause a singularity in which the entire CW Universe is destroyed

I want Thomas Wayne.

Flash 2: Flash With A Gun

>Main villain isn't a speedster
>Cisco x Golden Glider
>Wally develops super speed and becomes a loveable rascal instead of a guy who likes cars
>Cisco meets J'onn J'onzz
>Army of genius gorillas from a parallel universe
>Hal Jordan (but it won't happen ;_;)
>A-list Justice Society: Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl, Martian Manhunter

captain boomerang in the awesomeness that was his introduction in the series

he flew in and did well, so very sad he had nothing else to do with the series

Mirror Master and actual Rogues threat.

>I want Barry to cause a singularity in which the entire DCU is destroyed

Fixt

>The whole Flashpoint world is actually just a mirror world

For it not to suck

>Cisco x Golden Glider
>more shipping shit
We're trying to make this show better

and I got interstella for my post, sweet

To have good season 1 villains instead of forgettable season 2 villains.

Earth-3 Wells is a park ranger instead of a scientist.

Who HYPE here?

Thomas Wayne

just to avoid what happened with Arrow.

Flashpoint to have some radical continuity changes like in the comics, so the TV-watchers can feel our suffering when technically the entire universe before it never happened. For five years anyways.

Hal Jordan. WB isn't planning anything so I don't know why there's a block on him.

Wally West gets super speed. A white teenaged cousin of his appears

Martian Manhunter.

Green Lanterns

>Arrow Season 5
>Ollie is hunting some guys down
>saved by a mysterious stranger
>they reveal themselves to be Laurel
>I know we've only met once, but apparently you don't recognize the Black Canary

A villain not as shit as Zoom.

Hal Jordan pls

Mirror master, Grodd being Grodd, GLs or Hal (pre or post ring) actually appearing for real

>flashpoint with the entire cast missing
what's even left

Gorilla City
Mirror Master
Hal

Clark is going to be in Supergirl for real at least.
If Clark can join, what's to stop Brucey and Diana?

Well the flash doesn't even know them

i want them to show the dark knight so arrowfags will be on suicide watch

I'd hope that they could stop introducing so many characters just to forget about them.

Use and develop some of the ones who have already been introduced.
Golden Glider
Doctor Light
Pied Piper
The other Rogues

>Hal Jordan (but it won't happen ;_;)

It pains me deeply that we won't get any Hal and Barry bro op while Grant Gustin is playing him

>Supergirl comes on to the show
>So, Barry, did you tell them about that time you came to my Earth?
>Lel, no, I literally didn't tell them anything

I'd like it to actually be good this time.
If they pull the same bullshit they did last season where they just dick around for the first 20 episodes and then throw some cheap hype bait by copying a famous flash comic story at the end then I'm not watching it, they can take their preteen drama and go fuck themselves.

Should J'onn or Kara take Clark's place in TV Flashpoint?

The Top
more Golden Glider
Mirror Master
Dr Alchemy
Abra Kadabra

Lots of Rogues working together.

I want Wellsobard back. Maybe as being forced to work with Barry to fi the universe or something.

Booster Gold in Legends of Tomorrow
Fire and Ice in Flash
Ted Kord as far away from Arrow as possible
Earth-2 Kara as Power Girl

JLI team up

He wasn't an Aussie, so what was even the point.

That was just cruel.

Patti
Eobard tormenting Flash for screwing with the timeline
Black Flash (aka Zoom) back to stop Flash from doing shit maybe for an episode

A season long story similar to season 1.
>Have a series of heists over the first couple of episodes and introduce new villains (maybe 3 or 4)
>Barry and friends realize that they all use future tech
>Two part with Booster Gold
>Realize its vandal savage who is been dumping stuff from the future into the past
>Time Masters have put up barriers to prevent people from Barry's era from escaping
>Him and Booster then go to future through convinient booster gold shit to stop vandal
>realize that Vandal was also being played
>Spectre contacts Barry and informs him of what is causing all the ruckus
>Klarrion the Witch Boy
>Final fight

sounds perfectly cW

I want to fuck your ass so bad. I have a raging hard on right now and all I could think of is ripping apart your tight little boy anus. In all candor tho, are you implying that the the cw verse is better than the dcu?

>speedster villain
>Wally/Jesse speedsters
>Supergirl and Arrow Soft Reboot after Flashpoint
>Cisco going full on Vibe and cutting his stupid hair
>Cisco needs a love interest that's not fucking taller than him
>Kill Caitlyn off forever or make her Killer Frost

maybe a new speedster yet agin that will speedblitz barry

I don't understand why everyone wants a non speedster villain.

Think about all the villains Flash has fought thus far that weren't speedsters. Basically the whole you're going...but he's can move faster then the guy can react.

It just seems silly for the main antagonist for Flash to not be a speedster.

Its going to end up being th weakest season with a non speedster villain.

Just give him fast reactions but not fast running speed.
People dont want another speed villain, because its fucking boring whenevery major fight is just 'lets see who runs fastest'.
If you want that go watch sport.

>t. i don't read comics

3rd season should be all about Gorilla Grodd

>a non-speedster supervillain

could work perfectly in the form of barry and his team not being able to find him for more than half the season. but only if the writers know their shit

>a green lantern (doesn't even have to be the popular ones)

>plastic man

>less romantic bullshit

>more fucking GRODD

>wally as hot pursuit (car instead of bike)
>non-speedster villain (PLEASE)
>"caitlin's estranged mother" kept to minimum level

Since it's Flashpoint, more heroes brought into continuity, all of his dead villains brought back, Thomas Wayne Batman, Wallyflash then New 52.

Man, I know people want a non-speedster villain but I'm like a crack addict. I still want one at this point. I mean, just at least a speedster villain for HALF the season would be alright, right?

I j-just want Johnny Allen/ Johnny Quick to appear, for him to at least herald an Earth-3/Crime Syndicate invasion.

>Main villain isn't a speedster
Fuck everyone who says this. Non speedster villains suck in this show. Barry has to become literally retarded for them to stand a chance.

>s fucking boring whenevery major fight is just 'lets see who runs fastest'.
Speak for yourself. This is when Flash is the best.

I just want it to be good anons. Thats all I want. :(

Shit wait. When did this happen?

Supergirl can be replacement of Superman. Robert Queen can replacement Thomasville Wayne.
Arthur any Diana weren't interesting in the plot and were here justice to set the context world. They can easily be replaced by 2 random factions

first ep of s4 of arrow

Thanks

Stick the knife in some more, why don't you, CW?

So untill he meets them he won't.
Get them appearing in s3
Start to exploit what we all know is coming... Justice League.
A I Hope they stay the fuck away from time travel/parallel earth stories.
They tend to be lazy and frankly not worthy of the inclusion.

I wanted to see Barry, at the end of the finale, time travel back to the past to die saving everyone from the COIE machine. (The Flash Missing, Vanishes In Crisis)Then have season 3 focus on Wally getting his powers, and filling in for Barry as the team tries to find out what happened to him.

But Flashpoint is fine.

I hate you for get me hopes now
thanks user

Mirror Master and the Top.

>Earth-3 Wells is a park ranger instead of a scientist.

I see what you did there.

>Black Flash (aka Zoom)

Seriously, I really want an episode of zombie Zoom repurposed by the Time Wraiths to hunt down Barry for this Flashpoint malarkey.

But show Zoom was pretty much Johnny Quick already

More focus on Barry and him being independent. Too much of him being dependant fuccboi. Also less fucking drama

Mirror Master, Gorilla Warfare

I keep it simple.

I just want it to be good again.

Season two was a disaster from start to finish. There were maybe 3 episodes I thought were actually good.

Frankly, with Flashpoint being the first ep this season, I think its just going to get worse with even more evil speedster mentor shit and episode after episode where Barry doesn't understand how his powers work and Cisco explains it to him.

>big gorilla
Literally just run around him at mach speed and beat him in less than a second

isn't savage super-dead?

hahahah good one.

>The Rogues uniting.
>more funny Cisco moments
>Arrow to stop sucking so I don't mind it crossing over with The Flash
>Flashpoint GET HYPE
And last but not least...
>For Earth 3 Wells to be a lawyer who also owns a bowling alley.

>Kevin Smith directed The Runaway Dinosaur
Holy shit.

Too right. The thing about superhero stories is that structurally, they're built around one character (teams being the obvious exception), but The Flash is so out there in terms of concepts that without a narrator or internal monologue, you need other characters around just to explain all this shit to the audience, and THEN you have to keep them from drawing attention away from the hero.

Or maybe the recurring villain in S3, like how Reverse Flash was in S1, Black Flash/Zombie Zoom could be after Barry for fucking up with time travel for the whole season

You guys know if we get a green lantern it's going to be Jessica Cruz, right

Why would you think that? Isn't Simon Johns pet character?

This is long format TV, having a single character doesn't play, very few shows can do it and they usually don't last long.

That said its not impossible. Just not in the cards for a cw show.

they're going to stretch this love-but-not-quite-interest thing with Iris as far as they can

the season ended with Barty and Iris saying yes to dating.
But I can see them throwing something in the way but like Linda/Patty it won't last because everyone behind the scenes are WestAllen as fuck.

Wait, who left besides wells?

I dont get the last one.
Is that a reference to scrubs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_(TV_series)#Premise

My family and I used to watch this every week. Hidden gem of a show.

Season 3 will end with Barry and Iris finally getting together after Barry unfucks the timeline. In season 4 they'll split up. They'll get married in season 5.

Make it not shit like season 2

I want a non-speedster villain. We've had Reverse Flash and Zoom, it's time to change things up a bit.

And for fuck's sake, Barry needs a mentor that isn't a backstabbing asshole for once. Maybe Max Mercury? Though he's more Wally's thing, but really, TV Barry is this weird mash of Barry and Wally anyway at this point...

What about just literally any Jay Garrick who isn't secretly Hunter Zolomon?

I'm not him, but yes cw is better than snyderverse. And I'm gonna shove my black cc up your tight white boipussy if you rape my fellow user.

Barry is gonna unfuck the timeline after a few episodes. Its not gonna be a whole season of Flashpoint

flash dies. perma death cause gay aids. fuck flash lamest duck in the pond love the book where I fuck his shit up the little winey traitor that he is.

>Barry's confornted with an atomic bomb about to go off in a city somewhere in the world
>He can't stop it, so he resorts to evacuating the city just before it goes off.
>Barry runs fast, faster, pushing himself faster than he's ever gone before as he grabs person after person and rushes them to a safe distance
>Suddenly, for a fraction of an instant, he accelerates beyond the laws of physics, becoming a blinding streak of light
>To Barry, the entire world is a blur of color and light
>Then, he sees a flash of lightning
>And catching up to him is Jay Garrick
>He looks to his other side, and there's somebody he doesn't know. Another Flash, with a shinier suit and white eyes.
>They both grin and give him a thumbs up
>Barry accelerates even further as the two break off from him, vanishing into the speed force
>And in a matter of seconds, Barry evacuates the entire population of that city
>Later, he tells Cisco what happened. Cisco asks him who he thinks the other Flash was.
>Barry smiles, and says "I think I'll meet him, one day. And when I do, I think we'll be good friends."

Nice times, a homage to good ol' Wally without actually having to write him into the story, and plenty of goesfastcoolstuff.

Also, I'd really like to see one of his "cross over with other heroes" episodes, with Captain Marvel. They could do a cool thing where Billy's all "Shazam!" and Flash catches the lightning and throws it at some poozer. It'd be great.

Arrow will replace Batman and Supergirl replace Superman

>More Reverse Flash
>More Rogues
>Mirror Master
>Wally Kid Flash
>More speedforce
>Kill Felicity before she escapes into other shows

I'm really honestly shocked that so many people flock to such shitty content. Initially, I was appalled at how low quality and trashy these popular TV shows are, considering their huge fan bases. It really makes me sick of modern society. I can't blame you for disliking the dcu, since I isn't meant for everybody, despite its label of being a superhero flick, but I can assure you its films have worlds of more depth, thought, creative merit and much more effort was put into it overall. Tbh, the any show by cw guarantees its low quality trash. Its actually ridiculous to compare a cw show to a movie.

The Turtle was a good threat. Mirror Master can be too.

This is where I'm at right now.

Four shows, four awful seasons. It'd be okay if they were just mediocre, but Arrow was dreadful and they refuse to do anything about it.

Fuck it, nuke the whole slate and start over in ten years.

t. zack snyder

>I'm really honestly shocked that so many people flock to such shitty content.

He says, defending Snyder's DCU.

So you just want the treat each season to be: "RUN FASTER TO MATCH HIS SPEED, BARRY!"

Heh. Hahahahahahahhahahahha. I'm raughing and raughing. That's a pretty sweet joke friendo. Has any one ever told you you're a really funny guy? Any way, that makes me wonder, can people really not fathom that someone might see something in a different way that they do? Its one thing to not like something due to misunderstanding and misinterpretation, but actually dismissing the possibility that someone else might appreciate something you don't is a legitimate sign of autism. I know it was just a friendly joke, but it implies a rather alien view of other people I think. BTW your sense of humor makes me extremely rigid around my peepee. I'm going to be fantasizing about shredding up your sweet rectum user.

I want Flashpoint to not be a huge waste of potential.

What if Flashpoint was just such a colossal fuckup of the timeline that all Barry can do is cut it like a Gordian Knot, and threads from it pop up randomly. Similar I guess to the Breachers, but also localized as events, companies, locations, etc all synchronizing with the Flashpoint fuckery. Season finale actually wraps it all up while remaining in continuity to preserve any character growth as a result.
A man can dream.