Why was House such a dick?

Why was House such a dick?

Vicodin poisoning

Who was best girl?

He was a litteral autist.

He was also pissed off because of his leg. Some real life cripples are like that too.

Bitchface.

>no Masters or gookfu
jk
obviously Cuddy

Cameron > Cuddy > Thirteen

His dad was an ass. The army one that turned out to be his non-biological father. He was also a genius cripple and a drug addict, so he felt that life was unfair because he could never achieve happiness, and that pissed him off

Masters

SAD

at what age does a man's penis start to look old

do guys who got a lot of blowjobs have better-looking penises because of the lubrication?

The one with the nice tits.

Chronic pain really fucks with people's psyches. And he wasn't much of a nice guy to start with.

Being much smarter than everybody else in the room 99% of the time does that to you.

He wanted attention

No one understands chronic pain until you're subjected to it. I was crushed by a truck when I was 10, and every day I'm just trying to deal with this shit. Pelvis, legs, everything just mangled. Pain makes you very focused and not very compassionate. You try, but your focus is stolen by pain.

I get that character acutely.

Some very smart people are nice in my experience. I'm sure they realize their superiority, but they keep it to themselves and just laugh at me in their head. I think it was the chronic pain that made him a dick. He was just a smart ass when he was pain free.

I know how you feel bro. I drank some orange juice right after I brushed me teeth once and I lost all empathy for other people.

Always was a dick, got the pain problem, lost his marriage, got addicted, stressful job
But House was a chill guy in the intimate, better be a useful dick so you can burn all your dickery with people that doesn't matter and save some goodness to the people more close to him. Not saying that he didn't fucked up with Wilson and shit but you guys got the point.

Cameron best girl, of course

Trump like sentence fragments detected.

Was house inspired by Dr Becker?

intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

his leg hurt

Most people that work in healthcare are miserable.

because when inelastic demand meets the profit motive, every single person in that industry suffers.

>Its a Foreman and Taub get high in the hospital records room while the hospital is in lockdown episode

Cuddy and it's not close

Dumb episode all round

Not that guy but House had a unique situation where he was valued for his brain but because of DRAMA reasons he was frequently cockblocked by people much dumber than he was.

Honestly it's best not to analyze this show too hard. You realize how much they had to sacrifice for the premise and to keep it running week by week for 10 years.

Opiates make you irritable

he wasnt a dick he just acted like one most of the time to push people away, the people who got to know him realised he was just pretending and he was really a nice guy.

His dad sucked him off as a boy.

The 15 year old trap model.

>was a big whore who slept with everyone to get what she wanted, even her dad
>turns out he's a big homo cause he fucked his son
lmao

seasons two, three, and four are the best seasons.

cameron is the absolute qtest

he had a wicked sense of humour (and he was based off Sherlock Holmes who was a smarmy asshole)

What?

Masters > 13 > Bitch >>> Cameron >>>>>>>>>>> Park > C*ddy

>best seasons
>without the best girl
what did he mean by this

>tfw it was lupus that one time

I think Dr Bekker was inspired by House.

>It's a House starts screaming racial epithets at a black patient to get him angry and have a heart attack episode

>le epic im too smart to be nice and not jaded meme

fuck off delusional brainlet

holy fuck

but you're defined by the way you act, I think he was being a dick to people for those reasons however. he enjoys the company of others but at the same time never wants to get too close to any of them. just general destructive behavior, the entire character.

>Pain makes you very focused
Is this true? Because I am also in constant pain and all it does is make me dizzy, is there a threshold to pass until it makes you focused or something?

13 was the best. Smartest/hottest and more fun and interesting character.

Cameron was obnoxious

Cuddy was mainly annoying when she dumped house over him still using when she went into the relationship knowing he was an addict.

Lexie of course. They shouldn't have killed her.

model who had testes

>it's a "we can't use teardrop because it costs too much"

one of the reasons why piracy is good.

>download a bunch of episodes
>they don't have teardrop

r-rreeeeee

Was there ever an episode where it actually was lupus?

Cuddy

Might be sarcoidosis.

Yep, there's an episode where he concludes "I finally have a case of lupus."