SERIOUSLY

SERIOUSLY

It does say it's brutally refreshing... Funny how she didn't refute it

an irish getting arrested 3 times over the weekend is not news

they call them paddywagons for a reason

i don't get it

Definitely promotes cognition.

I don't get the "A 2 at 10 is a 10 at 2"

It means she's a talented artist who got to paint more ceilings than Michelangelo, but when you're a perma-offended slut who only thinks about sex, money (stolen from men) and attention, you'll interpret this as promiscuity.

Skylar go to bed

This is why I adblock the shit out of websites.

but what does that have to do with sprite?

Made me process thoughts.

C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T
Y
E
A
R

There's a sprite can next to a hanger, on the ground, in the park near my house. I saw it at two to ten today, and again at ten to two. There were three boys jumping the fence there. Sprite hanger

A person will look 2/10 at 10 pm, but after a heavy night of drinking they'll look like a 10/10 at 2 am

I like sprite

Sprite for president

damn im a #kite4sprite now

I hate Sprite. They added sweeteners even to the regular variant and now it tastes like rat poison and I can't drink it anymore. This (admittedly, based) campaign will not correct that.

I don't really get it.

If it was alcohol, I'd understand, but it's basically just lime soda. Why the "slut" marketing?

It's marketed towards blacks.

I'm with you.
Fuck those sites that are 90% ads and try to get you to click as many pages as possible by putting one article on 30 different pages especially.

what did sprite mean by this?

Nigger sprite is a staple in many drinks

I interpreted it as, when you take a swig of the carbonated jew your head tilts back and you see the ceiling. But it sounds vaguely sexual, so people will remember the ad better.

that she is a slut.

The Sprite ads are anti-PC.

Has Sprite gone off the deep end?

Whose idea was it to greenlit this campaign in the age of the SJW?

Severely underrated

i havent gotten laid in 4 years, ill fuck a -8 at noon.

The Irish politician was arrested three times. That's crazy shit.

Look how much of the screen is content and how much is advertising