The Witch Hunt of Clinton

>Right-wing Media in 90's: Clintons such a feminist bitch. Her policies would ruin the economy.
>Clintons: Implement policies based on economic justice. GDP soars.

>Right-wing Media in 00's: Look at that feminist bitch and the Clinton Foundation. She must use it to spread her NWO message.
>Clinton Foundation: Helps bring millions out of poverty

>RIght-wing Media in 10's: We have that corrupt feminist bitch on Benghazi now.
>Clinton: Not guilty

When will the Right stop having a hate-boner for Hillary. Why do they continue to repeat the same disproven talking points. Why can't they just acknowledge that they have a problem with a woman in the White House?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>CTR has spread to Australia
R.I.P in peace. Also, SAGED.

You are totally right !
But speaking theoretically, if I were a shill and you were a shill too.
How much would you get paid in theory of course ?
Because if i would be a shill i would get paid 0,02$ per post IN THEORY.
By the way, HAIL MOLOCH.
IM WITH HER !!!!!

This.
It's about time the right admitted that they're just misogynistic cowards afraid of a strong woman in charge.

Her presidency will make DRUMPFS hands even smaller lol.

omg I hate republicans now

Time to rise up against the shills/SJWs and hit back. They had it coming.

>Why can't they just acknowledge that they have a problem with a woman in the White House?

So you'd be ok with me voting Jill Stein?

I agree. It's astounding that people don't think the republicans would sink that low. They have been trying to smear Hillary for years. This is thier mo.

Nice pasta nigger

She is against free trade. That's basically economic racism at this point.

Australians trying to take back their throne as shitposting kings from Cucknadians? Or actually a CTR shill?

Your sexism argument failed, so you fell back on the weakest racism argument ever. Enjoy your taco bowl engagement.

Go drink bleach shill.

if by economic justice you mean riding the dot com boom and jailing niggers I gues you are right

I don't see how the argument is wrong....

gtfo

>Not guilty

Okay and? Most intelligent people don't dispute that. Thanks to her emails being forced from hiding, we know she deliberately lied about Benghazi being a terrorist attack. She lied to the American public and threw Susan Rice under the bus for it. That's the real issue.

ban yourself

When she stops being a bitch.