Can someone explain what “White” means? Based on what I read on Sup Forums, nobody is white

Can someone explain what “White” means? Based on what I read on Sup Forums, nobody is white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cV6584jCGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nobody is white
You're wrong black boi

Anyone with 90% or more european dna.

All native Europeans are white except southern euros(including the French), balkanites, Romanians, Hungarians, half of Ukraine, and half of Russia

are slavs white?

Anyone born in Argentina.

It's pretty much synonymous with European though not exactly. Some people consider only north/west europe to be white, others would consider north africans "white"

Why wouldnt they be?

Blond hair, blue eyes, pink nipples, pale skin.

Correct, it's a meaningless americentric meme that arbitrarily bundles together a bunch of peoples who throughout ages of their respective history either had nothing in common or constantly did whatever they could to eliminate each other.

>european dna
You mean Basques or what?

Obviously, it's just a meme to say they're not. Poles are the whitest in Europe

pretty accurate i have to say

no

We are proud Iranics, wh*Toid
We bear the noble title of White Negroes of Europe and we have nothing in common with souless g*rmanics like you

Blacker than you, Jimbo

Ha
DAS RITE
KILL DA WHITEY MY STEPPE BROTHER

>are Poles wh*Te
of course not, and we're proud of it

White means protestant, wealthy with western European ancestry

>forgetting the sandnigger admixture

how convenient

basques are genetically closer to ENF while scandies have a higher amount of WHG

I am confus

The bong is gonna teach us who is white, what's gonna be next?
spain, portugal ,france, greece etc, the native population is ofc white(european)

All that is neolithic and in the case of the red sean and the "afrcan" that's caucasoid.

I know. Maps from Eupedia are a meme. That's why you look at autosomal analysis.

>greece
Cmon now
Barbosas are whiter than greeks

the pic rel looks legit, a lot Belarusians have been Polonized during the Polish-Lithanian commonwealth, pretty much all Poles with surnames ending with -icz have Belarussian ancestry and there are a lot of them.

I wonder why are we cluster so close to Brits tho

fuck off mongol
T H I S

Why are the hungarians so close to us? wtf?

If I didn't know that people on this pic were Irish I would suggest they're slavs

BROTHER
BUT
WE WUZ SCYTHO-SARMATIANS AND SHIET

meh, they do not look very Polish imo

>I wonder why are we cluster so close to Brits tho
Prolly because every second bong millenial is half-Polish
Soon they won't be even able to bant us about toilets without insulting themselves in the process
Hahaha

same

shit, I wanted respond to this post

black brothers

>whiter
or you are white or you aren´t greeks are historically an european-caucasian people (white)

Maybe from a more close pic of another pca map from a diff angle, you can see that they are not that close, despite the fact that all europeans are more or less all related and close

stop insulting us

>WE WUZ SCYTHO-SARMATIANS
You wuznt, we wuz
Stop stealing our 17th century vintage memes

gib high quality paprika

According to Varg Vikernes who is a certified expert on history and genetics White means blond, blue eyed, pagan, nordic and with at least 1 murder committed, eveyone else is a fucking nigger and/or kike.

Irish people look quite slavic

Anyway, why did you save this photo?

No.
I have communisted it.
And I wuz for 1/128

>Irish people look quite slavic
you are a lot like us Slavs
>alcoholic
>did fuck all worth of note
>had to be civilized by others
>savages
>no one can understand the fuck are you even saying

we also wear the adidas tracksuits that everyone memes about slavs

I understand Irish more than rural English gibberish and Scottish.

americans look like goblins because of british genetics

>you are a lot like us Slavs
>a lot like us Slavs
>us Slavs

wash your mouth, Sebastian

A term started by Spain and Portugal in the Colonial times.

"White" mean "Español or "Português". Other native Euros who were born here or changed nationality would also be included on those terms.

Later the Brits got a hold of it and said on Anglo-Saxons were white despite they themselves are amongst the muttiest of all Europe. That spread to their colonies for a need to "join" Euros together.

These days "White" means native European.

All though some natives from some areas cause controversy (Southern Iberia, Southern Italy, Greece, Russia, Northern Scandinavia, Finland for whatever reason etc).

Due to mass migrations unfortunately nationality is counting for little these days, in the West. So basically to know if someone is white, you have to see them in person.

Here, I did the best I could, and without memes.

>you are a lot like us Slavs
They have far more in common with Poles than any other Slavs
>Catholicism as a part of their nationalism
>victim complex as a part of their modern ethos
>UK and USA are full of them

they also were cucks for the most part just like us

Russia had accomplishments, lad.

Poland was chucked for~150 years, while Ireland was for >600

Germanics are white.
Celts are white.

That's it. Note that Germany lies on the borders of several European races, so people in Germany aren't necessarily racially Germanic.

a lot of germans are in fact germanized Slavs
>inb4 Hans Nowakowski will damage control
yeah those germanized Wends magically became 100% krauts just because they changed their language lmao

what would make e.g. the Irish white and the Poles non-white?

Russia is not slav

Funniest part is Poles are whiter.

Das rite bruda

don't insult us

When you live in the Netherlands all contact with slavs is ugly drunken low IQ Poles, ugly Ukranian brides and Romanian gypsies. Do I really have to put them on the same level as us.

An abstract, subjective concept the persists to give people with no achievements something to be proud about.

It was a compliment since you don't have such Middle-Eastern origin.

I would say we're paler in complexion but more poles have blonde hair

Hop hop hop, paardje in galop.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cV6584jCGk

it's not complexion it's british cum
we are Sarmatians wh*tes are cucks and love Islam a lot too
nigger

Something a negro would say Tbh

Made up idea.

Race isn't real, all that matters is ethnicity.

it's true that "white" is a weird category that includes all sorts of considerations but this really stretches it way too far

after all it was never the "whitest" populations that contributed the most or were the most culturally advanced at most points in history. northeast europe has generally been the most culturally backwards and irrelevant part of Europe but you could fairly call it the "whitest" under most non-cultural considerations

that's accurate

Look at all those people(not you) who achieved something

>there is only one race, the American race

fst distances from western european genomes

Estonian racial scientists said in the early 1930s Germans were saying crap for political purposes, now genetics proves it.

Lithuanians are the whitest though

>Estonian racial scientists said in the early 1930s Germans were saying crap for political purposes
that's common knowledge outside of Sup Forums

it's a superior mindset granted by your bloodline. you'll probably never understand it

>A term started by Spain and Portugal in the Colonial times.

It was in the inquisition laws, or just when we arrived to the american continent?

White means best race in the world.

>tfw I am a Brit/Irish looking Portuguese
>tfw met an Estonian that looked like a Scandi
>tfw met a Polack that looked German
>tfw met a Spaniard that looked 100% Slav
>tfw met an Italian that looked like a poster of Nazi Germany
>tfw met a German that looked like Buffon

If Erasmus has taught me something, is that we're gonna have trouble bantering in the future if this keeps up.

Being white is basically synonymous for being protestant

So, does that mean we're 15% white?

I think the autism comes from the Reconquista times where people had to prove they were "white" to show they are natives to the land.

>Robert Lacey explains the genesis of the blue blood concept:

>It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy.[13]

KILL DA WASPIE

fuck looks like im black now

In all honesty, I think for most people in the Netherlands being white = having European roots.

European but not Mediterraneans, they have too much Black and Arabic DNA and barely look European

Most inventions are made by Jews.

No u

hum??try again chink

Not a single one you'd want to exist.

Albanians are white now
Ok

why arent albanians white? they were in europe before slavs

Gas yourself.

How are they not white? I wouldn’t be able to tell unless you told me

Shit, my calc professor was Albanian but we all initially thought he was Russian or some shit