21 years later, still the sleekest and best looking spaceship around

>21 years later, still the sleekest and best looking spaceship around

21 years...

>sleek
>space
You must be a trekkie or a SW fan.

It's been three months and I'm already jonesing so hard for s3 of The Expanse.

>>sleek
>>space
So The Expanse is a space show for people who have a 12 year olds understanding of space? Pro-tip, its not as empty as you think

pro tip, it is even emptier than you think.

are you one of those fucking tards who thinks asteroids routinely bump into each other? fuck off.

Star Trek First Contact is now older to us than the The Original Series was to First Contact.

Really polarizes my positrons.

Think he's probably on about space dust and meters thick ablative shielding made from ice, etc, etc.

We sent SJW lesbians into space? That's a future i can get behind.

Which ship is this?

Could you imagine section 31 temporal cops trying to assess the time line. I'd like a mini series just on federation time cops.

>implying it's got anything on this

Even the inside of the ship was pure sex.

The big F is bretty good for star trek online

>a space spoon

Oh god.

I smell Voyager in that design

Looks like a sperm

thats one of the ugliest dindus ive ever seen, is it supposed to be "gritty" putting ugly fucking people on tv? if i wanted that id just stand in front of the fucking mirror

Shows with 'artificial gravity' shouldn't really be counted as sci-fi - just merely space opera.

TOS and FC were 27 years apart user.

Artificial gravity is perfectly possible within known physics. It's not magic.

Expanse had great ships and space stuff, but that doesn't mean super advanced sci-fi shouldn't exist.

If you can control gravity to that kind of effect you'd probably also being using gravitics to propel your ships through space (ala Foundations series) rather than warps/rockets/antimatter/etc. And that's more akin to the Free Lunch Drive or Culture levels of tech.