Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/videos/josh-strobel-aleksandra-iarovikova-love-child-scandal-90-day-fiance/
youtube.com/watch?v=45556z52M8U#t=26
youtu.be/Smc3_D4loss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha women are slippery suckers. That's why you gotta bump em over the head with a wrench before ya go in for the kill.

What's the context here?

the dude for not kicking her ugly ass to the curb

her

It was his birthday.

And he wants it my love.

The dog for biting Casear

literally me

the woman of course

how dare she not grovel before her master and service him then and there like the little slut she is

i hate women so much

Van for being a belligerent little bitch

Reminder beautiful women have a fetish of being fucked by disgusting ugly dominant man.

She's a bought bride, but she hates the dude. Some reality show

>this pathetic fuck is touching more female flesh in 11 seconds than I have in my entire life

Is he rich?

Also "No" means "Yes"

fucking false advertising, bitch better put out or she's going to court

kek dream on faggot

They fantasise about being raped Chris Hemsworth types her children will also be hunky chads

No one wants sperm from a fat useless cunt

Yes he grows weed and makes six figures

>ugly dominant man
Yes
>beta chubster
No. Friendly reminder that fatlards can never be alpha or dominant

women aren't 100% visual like men. YES of course any sane female will fuck Chad Thundercock over some fat fedora fuck but I've seen plenty of uggo dudes who are NOT rich who get to fuck chicks way out of their league just because they managed to fuck some other hot female in the past and they think they should be no worse. Look it up, there are studies on this

Nope. He has some money but not enough to impress her

The dude is as beta as he looks here

>russian slut and whore
>i changed, honestly
>married with mormon young boy
>her child - black
Never trust russian women, naive usa boys. They are money hungry sluts.

How can the child be black, you mean biracial?

My 90 day bride or something like that. It's on youtube. Payed for a mail order bride who's a total cunt who's always asking for money and expensive shit. And she doesn't want to touch him....

Honestly, they at least work out about 50% of the time, at least according to the shows narrative.

A constant theme seems to be though, that if the guy doesn't really have a good chunk of cash, they tend to marry them anyhow, drop an anchor baby, then try to find an actual rich American that will take care of them. I've actually seen that happen to a friend.

Also, dude should have flown her in for vacation to test drive her first. A 3rd world bitch that won't put out is not one worth buying (and lets be fair, that's what it is).

Nice cuck.

Krager you are literally a nig aren't you?

Special filter, so you can't see child skin color clear.

>her child - black
just tanned by the light of Jesus

Those goody-two-shoes white bread ultra conservatives have a cuck fetish. The cucking might be more consensual that it seems.

>“Of course Josh is the father,” Aleksandra told Radar. “I’d do a DNA test just for fans, but I don’t want to prove something to somebody who I don’t know. That’s sad that people don’t think and make up such silly things.”

I can't find a pic of the baby

radaronline.com/videos/josh-strobel-aleksandra-iarovikova-love-child-scandal-90-day-fiance/

What show is this?

My 90 day bride. It's about mail order brides.... and thus, it's a show that would appeal to the Sup Forums demographic.

Here her facebook profile.
facebook com/alexandra.yarovikova.9

90 Day Fiance

youtube.com/watch?v=45556z52M8U#t=26

Holy fuck, it's Bill Burr all over again

we wuz baby makin n shit hehe

I get that you don't have many options when you're a fat mormon but seriously fuck that collagen filled cunt

He isn't mormon.
He is fat weed seller italian hack.

>fuck that collagen filled cunt
Really?

me on the left

They've hidden pretty much every photo showing skin from the baby, but found this on her Instagram

That thing is not white, top cuck

Do not want?

youtu.be/Smc3_D4loss
b l a c k e d

She's a butterfaced cunt, might smash her but definitely not spending time with someone like that

Poor mormon guy. And he was a virgin before her.
I bet his family devastated by it.
But he needs to know better. Russian girl, who likes to drink and party in clubs? It is trash material even here, in russia.

Nah, she looks like a brazilian tranny.

There was another one, also from Brazil (and it shocked me because she looked like a 100% euro white girl) who seemed to be a very genuinely sweet girl who was really in love with her man. Then for a couple years and the show they'd post on youtube videos showing how happy they were (I think they both felt they really had something to prove about the whole mail order bride thing).

That one was top tier.

Anfisa looks like a rough tranny and she's a royal cunt too. Zero redeeming features.

>butterfaced cunt

Well you two would complement each other because she's a butterface and you're fat tub of lard

nice projections

Agreed, Kirlyam is top tier 90 day wifey material. The only guys that like Anfisa are cucks that get off on the notion of a woman using them and being cruel about it.

>she looks like a brazilian tranny.
Nah, her body is great.

>There was another one, also from Brazil
Nice face, but chubby body. I bet she is fat now, on american diet.

Nah, not chubby. Kirlyam is hot as ever. I think she's modeling now. She has the looks for it.

And either her man had some serious cash or this is one of the few cases where a mail order bride thing actually played out like it's supposed to.

Every time I post on this board I get called fat
eat shit faggot

>18 2015.jpg
lol

>I get that you don't have many options when you're a fat mormon
It's not even that. He's just so gullible and weak that she's able to steer him with her little finger.

>disgusting ugly dominant man
Just the dominant part, which this man doesn't fill.

Russian here. Russian women are fucking disgusting. News flash, americucks, keep thinking russian women are conservative and wholesome.

haven't felt that bad for a dude since that victoria justice gif where she pops evasion on that skinny dude that tried to kiss her and this dude paid for that bride? should have just gone to a whore.

I fucking hate mormons now. HOLY SHIT
Just saw her instagram and it's fucking obvious he got cucked and yet he's still with the russian whore. What pisses me off more are the fuckers in those comment sections who says it's ok that she cheated as long as her Cucked husband is still with her.

His mistake, he should have taken her for a test drive. Either vacationed to her home country for a few weeks or brought her over here for a few weeks, just to see if they have chemistry or if she's just a vapid whore (I mean, they're all whores, but some are subtle and much nicer about it, not to mention, they put out).

this ain't over by a long shot,something will happen with that and it will not be a happy ending

>that chimp hand
through that russian bitch down a cliff and lock up that cuckboi in his shed

Liar. You just don't want us to take your women away.

Wow, just saw her instagram and the baby is clearly mixed. Why is the cuck still with her?

Call him tripfag, dont call him by his name

No, virgin

You're insecure as fuck lmao

Fetishist? I honestly can't explain why

His parents must hate him. Their genes ain't getting passed on

I'd rather keep taking your women. American girls are warm and open. They also show affection a lot more. I've been in states a couple of times. Russian women are cold, materialistic, shallow, boring and have their minds filled with weird taboos and fears that makes them behave very unnattractive to me.

worst of all, there is a very very small chance of that happening naturally. If he demands a DNA test and it turns out to be one of the rare cases he will lose his russianfu

Was it in her contract that she had to have sex or be intimate with him?

That's the sexual appeal of a euro accent to Americans.

The Russian women sound like they're very disinterested in you, likely because you're unremarkable in every way. But in America, a Euro accent instantly makes someone 10X hotter. African, Asian, or South American accents are generally thought of as trashy. But Euro's way of talking sounds sort of aristocratic to us. I'm a male and I hear a woman scottish/irish accent and I'm sold, so I at least understand why it appeals.

Are you suggesting it is a sham marriage?

>learning to drive
>bump the rear of nice looking car
>ohshitwatido
>see owners walking towards car
>they are mormons going door to door
>they look at back of car and just drive away
>they are probably in cucked relationships

I AM SORRY MORMON-SAN

Russian women are not disinterested in me, retard. They're disinterested in anyone but themselves. You're an unremarkable, boring faggot. They're not interested in you either, americuck. You're a walking atm to them.

>“I’d do a DNA test just for fans, but I don’t want to prove something to somebody who I don’t know.

Not that An but Russian women read Dostoevsky. They're gloomy and who knows what's going on in that Russkie, vodka-fueled mind? They seem melancholic, pragmatic and sharp to me desu

pretty fat, get cutting faggot

>Russian women read Dostoevsky
Not really. Most russian women do not read at all.
Well, we read him in school, but it is hardly mean anything.

Let me guess, you've never met one and just have romanticised view of them? Trust me, they're just the same empty whores. Probably only 1 level above ghetto monkeys. Just paler and more introverted. But they're all gold-diggers.

It is probably for the best not to think about her reasoning lest you somehow understand her...that would be scary.

best one was Pao

Underrated

poor cuck husband has to pay for a slav whore and her nigger babby

>they're all gold-diggers.
That isn't a problem IMO. What's wrong with being interested in a man's material success if I'm interested in a woman's appearance? Obvious gold-digging is obnoxious but most women are socially graceful enough to make it acceptable.

I like how you assume things about me without even knowing me, dumb mangina. I can say you're very unremarkable if accent is all you need to get an attraction towards a female. It's a plus, sure, but it seems you have nothing else going on in defense of eurotrash slags. You're transparent and pathetic, m9.

well yeah,I meant that trying to understand her excuse I should have said.
would rather stare into the abyss than a womans reasoning and how they justify stuff so they can cheat and whore around.

Mormons deserve everything bad that happens to them fucking heretical cultist.

IIRC she's a mail-order bride

a-are all mail-order brides this evil?

well is there a limit on the time he can just return faulty goods?
nigger paid for something that is not working.

>would rather stare into the abyss than a womans reasoning
-user 2017

>women aren't 100% visual like men

A woman told you this didn't she

so how do you explain ugly poor dudes with hot chicks

I don't think either are 100% visual desu I see some odd pairings.
in b4 looks are subjective

who was in the wrong here?

you overevaluate women's looks (make up illusion as well) because you are a thirsty beta

men rate average women 7/10 and average men 4/10

so much talk of nigger baby but no nigger baby in site

how do you explain ghosts?
you don't, because they doesn't exist

I'm not saying I can pull it off but you're 100% wrong. I know at least 2 dudes who look like industrial accidents who have dated several really hot chicks each. And they always have to borrow money