Shills will be a problem - let's pick just an image to counter them with, no need for anything more

please select your image.

I will select mine in the title for this.

Let's also remember - shills are posting here because we won -

We won Brexit
We won the Trump nomination
We won with Crooked Hillary's declining polls
We won with Crooked Reuters poll fixing
We won with the convention bounce

And we will continue to win until 11/8

Ideally the image will be Crooked Hillary's cell mate this time next year.

Remeber, she Dindu Nuffin!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone

>1 post by this id

classic pepe, to honor the origin of our meme magic

>4 replies

>what is Asukatrumphat.jpg

rekt

Haha nice try and nice digits

I would suggest replying to shills with Chris Chan's butt vagina

Its some pretty high energy shilling that's for sure.

I wonder if they can keep this up.

I really like this idea. A simple image to quiet the shills.

Good pictures so far, but i'm going to take the mystic approach. A simple, inexplicable image that'll alienate and confuse anyone attempting to derail the thread.

I present to you, dick dog. The shills won't know how to make sense of his puzzling expression, all wrapped in a dick. They won't know what hit them.

Meh, it's pretty easy to shut down these shill posters in one-click. The "hide" button is there for a reason, folks. Use it.

Keep up the good work OP.

lol

If only you'd purchased a Sup Forums pass, you could have avoided all this unpleasantness.

I vote for pic related of a stoned nigger

contender?

Female Nigger Pepe...

How about you just stop replying to any pro Hillary thread you stupid fucks

>. The shills won't know how to make sense of his puzzling expression
The media kike actually broadcast a piece about a nazi frog, I give it until September until nickelodeon has a new online game about sucking dog dick if your idea was to catch on.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs

I like this one.

Good mix of strange and confusing. Would you eat spaghetti out of a condom, user?

is that pic real or photoshopped?

I'm not gonna rule it out

if only we could convince them that Sup Forums loves shillary and /po/ is where all the racist Trump supporters are.

>I'm not gonna rule it out
Obviously just healthy tapeworm infested nigger spunk package ( I'm no expert but a touch of ebola might be involved), you'd be racist to object to that at the dinner table.

/po/ might be raiding us for the ironic shitposts

never rule anything out

>implying that a significant number of the bumps pro Hillary threads receive are not by Hillary shills themselves

>/po/ is where all the racist Trump supporters are.
>never rule anything out
This Auzzie knows the truth /po is the real problem, and the fag mods banned me last year for asking for an AK-47 pattern

Personally I think these shills talk like anons. Maybe they've been lurking for awhile, but I think many of them are trolls. Maybe even trolls from our own board, trying to stir up more anti-hillary rhetoric by poking their own wasp's nest with a stick.

>I give it until September until nickelodeon has a new online game about sucking dog dick if your idea was to catch on

Sounds good to me! I'm going to start responding to shills with dick dog so this happens. It's a forced meme but it's effects will be hilarious. You can tell your children you witnessed the birth of dick dog!

eh, I don't really care one way or another tbqh, gonna get wasted and design an area for a MUD I play

If, and that's a big 'if', she ever goes to prison, she won't be anywhere near the general population. Let alone in a male-female mixed prison, which isn't even a thing as far as I'm aware. Although that could be a black woman, you can never really know for sure sometimes