Spiderman Trilogy:
>near universal acclaim from audiences and critics
>regarded as one of the best capeshit trilogies
>comic book fans hated it

Dark Knight Trilogy:
>near universal acclaim from audiences and critics
>regarded as one of the best capeshit trilogies
>comic book fans hated it

Do people who read comic books just have shit taste in film?

It's not comic books necessarily, humans just have an annoying need to feel superior at all times. If they've seen or read what they regard as the original they will prefer that and generally hate the imitation (Game of Thrones, LOTR, comic books, Star Trek etc.)

>"""""""""people""""""""" who read comic books

DK trilogy is shit though. And rebirth.

no the spiderman trilogy is the best super hero trilogy of all time, batman is overrated

>""""reading"""" comic books

Batman Begins & Spider Man 2 are 10/10 one of the best blockbusters ever tbqh
Spider Man & Dark Knight are great 9/10
Spider Man 3 is kinda shlocky, but still fun 7/10
Dark Knight Rises is such a mess 5/10

Better than both, because DKR & Spider Man 3 are messes

One passable movie, two shit flicks

Get taste

And where's your source that comic book fans hated TDK trilogy?

First Avenger is the most underrated marvel movie to date, Winter Soldier is great flick, Civil War is ok i guess

Fuck off

Зимний Coлдaт is кинo

And the both of them follow the same pattern 2 > 1 >>>>>> 3

>Do people who read comic books just have shit taste in film?
Capeshit readers don't want good movies, they want perfect on-screen replicas of their shitty comics.

True

Trying to please comic book fans is an exercise in futility. They don't want anything new or original, they just want the same shit that they had when they were children.

Batman Begins is better than HEAT: JOKER EDITION feat. Batman from Detective Comics Series

The third movie sunk the entire trilogy for Spider-Man desu. TDKR was bad but it wasn't at S3 levels of bad. I'm not even talking about dancing Pete. Venom was done terribly and so were Sandman and Harry. All around trash.

What's up with the "Raimi's flicks are capekino in the same league as Nolan" meme? Is it shilling for the new flick or what?

Nah, TDKR delivers on the themes set up in Begins perfectly. It's just been memed to death.

choreography in TDKR was laughably bad
talia was shit villain and marion cotillard cant act for shit
bane was a shit villain + manlet
writing was shit
cinematography was shit

the only good thing about TDKR was the CIA scene

Spider Man 3 is actually fun

>TFA 4/10
>WS 7/10
>CW 5/10

>BB 8/10
>TDK 8/10
>TDKR 5/10

Don't think so, tim

I still don't understand how critics and audiences gave such accolades to raimi's trilogy, considering all the racially motivated hate speech in it.

>TFA 4/10

get some taste, pleb

>Spider Man 3 is actually fun
Maybe if you look at it now. At the time, especially following the first two, it was a huge misstep. It felt like a jarring departure and was regarded as such.
I'm not going to defend TDKR. It wasn't good but it wasn't as jarring a departure from the first two as S3.

Come on, it wasn't THAT bad. 4/10 is fair

i was implying that is was actually good
it had the old school sense of adventure, that all of the modern capeshit flicks are missing

>TFA 8/10
>WS 10/10
>CW 7/10

>BB 10/10
>TDK 8/10
>TDKR 5/10

They are called capeshits for a reason

No comic book movie deserves a 10/10.

Don't forget

>>TFA 8/10
Stopped reading right there, just like everyone else. Work on that bait

>thinking comic book can't be 10/10
fuck off tryhard piece of shit

Hell no, it was incredibly bland with no character. YOU need to get some taste, mega-pleb.

>i was implying that is was actually good
How did you get this shilling gig? Must be comfy af

"Underrated" does not constitute a description of quality. First Avenger was not particularly interesting or engaging. Winter Soldier was a mediocre political thriller. Civil War was awful.

You fuck off

comic book fans literally want a shot for shot recreation in live action and when you do that you get an incoherent jumbled fucking mess

Comic books are for kids thirty years ago. They've been replaced by TV and movies. The only people who like then now are nostalgiafags.

I hate when people pretend it's not normal to be "hipster"

That BvS poster holy shit

>Winter Soldier was a mediocre political thriller.
It always makes me chuckle when retards repeat Disney marketing as fact.
If you honestly think it's a political thriller kys

Fuck no. The First Avenger is meh, The Winter Soldier is very good, Civil War is alright. I unironically think TDKR is far better than The First Avenger and Civil War.

Did you not read the "mediocre" part of that user's post? He isn't defending TWS.

Comic book fans loved both. You're retarded.

I know but it doesn't mean that he isn't brain dead for repeating something that's obviously not true.

He won't answer that because it doesn't exist.

It's not a political thriller. As simple as that.

ahahahahahahahahaha

>Spider-Man trilogy
1 - 9/10
2 - 10/10
3 - 6/10

>The Dark Knight trilogy
BB - 8/10
TDK - 10/10
TDKR - 8.5/10, I know it's heavily flawed but it's really entertaining

>Captain America trilogy
TFA - 6/10
TWS - 8/10
CW - haven't seen

Comic books are just shillpieces for whatever political cause is trending in the creator's social sphere.

No one with actual taste reads them.

Honestly the best thing to have happened to the superhero genre. Zack fucking Snyder.

Man you're so cool. How'd you get so cool?

[Spoiler] jk you're a fucking faggot

>Comic books are just shillpieces for whatever political cause is trending in the creator's social sphere.
There used to be innocent comics. The early Spider-Man comics were pure escapism that didn't have any political undertones. Nowadays every comic is a shillpiece though.

Comic book fans hate them because they're not enough like the comics. So yes, they have shit taste in film,

Because all fanboys have a childish "If it doesn't adhere strictly to my expectations it is bad" mindset drilled into them by companies for decades. They've been trained to only enjoy one thing and one thing only. Deviate in any way and they break into an autistic fit.

Pander to their expectations, on the other hand, and the money and acclaim will pour down like rain.

Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahahaahhaahahah

What a fucking idiot. Your taste is embarrassing. Go headbutt a dagger.

There's a difference between comic fans and comic purists.

Go jerk off to your CGI airports you embarrassing fuck of a marveldrone

>b-but I hate Marvel
Yeah Marvel is so fucking embarrassing that you have to pretend you hate it so people take your posts seriously. You fucking pussy.

Yeah it's so dumb how if you call a character Batman fans expect him to be like Batman. You're so right.

>it didn't adhere to muh comics so it's shit!

See

>Do people who read comic books just have shit taste in film?

yes. Superhero comics are for children. Adults who read Superhero cartoons have the mental maturity of children.

>and not a single one of those excuses was in that post

Too good for this world.

Personally I only saw the first Spiderman movie. I've also only seen bits of the first Nolan Batman film and the entirety of that laughably bad Heath Ledger (He's not the entire reason it was shit. I only liked Gordon and dubs guys when he was Bruce) Dark Knight shitfest.

Spiderman was okay. Nolans Batman was pretty awful. I don't mind adaptations if they're good. Tim Burtons Batman is still the best because it's a fun take on Batman.

I prefer the comics because the CGI is mostly cheap garbage. Obviously the comics have better character development, pacing and stories, but the movies should at least be fantastical visually. They can't even do that right 9 times out of 10.

Aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhaahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have shit taste. Keep projecting. I like the good marvel flicks but my favorite is the Nolan trilogy because it's good and coherent you little Snyder sucker.

Both of these trilogies began before the current capeshit phase, when hollywood was still ashamed of putting superheroes into movies, so they changed a ton of shit to make it more normie-friendly.

I like the good marvel flicks
Too pussy to even name one. Which one was it? The one with the poop jokes? Or the one with the Beyonce jokes? Or the one with the orange slices joke?

Contrarian homosexual alert. Code red.

>can't greentext properly

Embarrassing.

GotG. Winter Soldier. Iron Man. The Daredevil and Jessica Jones series.

Fucking faggot. Keep thinking Snyder is some genius when he's actually a bad storyteller who makes autistic choices for 'splosian lovers like yourself.

Nice dodge. I guess it's the one with the poopy jokes then. Did you tip your royal fedora when Memelord defeated the villain through a quiptastic dance off that no one saw coming?

Noone should take comic book fans seriously.
Especially when they read Batman or Superman comics.

Is this guy retarded?

Holy shit
>GoTG
I fucking knew it. The Marvel shitposter army consists of manchildren fucks who are entertained by poopy jokes and CGI rabbits for kids. Holy fucking shit what an embarrassment to this whole board. I'm honestly disgusted to even post here knowing these waste of cum are browsing the board.

Literally what the fuck are you even talking about anymore? Are you underage?

That wasn't me. But go ahead and ignore my reply little 'splosian lover.

Isn't comic Peter basically a jock? Who wants to see a powerful person become a superhuman? Nobody.

>t-that wasn't me I'm actually patrician marvel owner that only loves the good MCU movies I can't even name
This is getting just very pathetic.

Contrarian faggot alert.

people actually like and think BvS is a good movie? i thought it was just some Sup Forums meme

It literally wasn't him. It was me. Hey, looks like you discovered how to greentext!

I named them. Keep dodging 'splosian lover. :) You're embarrassing yourself.

begins > tdk > tdkr > spider 1 > spider 2 > spider 3 >>>>>> civil war
get taste you useless retarded faggots

Contrarian being an adult who is unironically entertained by poopy jokes and dance offs thinking he's actually just "sarcastically smart" because his friends on social media told him it was good as mandated by Disney salary.

You sad fucking sheep. I bet you would eat shit if everyone else did. Oh wait, you're already doing that.

No. He's nerdy/average.

>begins
>better than spiderman 1 or 2

Kill yourself

This thread is reeking of summer.

The Dark Knight = Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > The Dark Knight Rises > Batman Begins > Spider-Man 3

I haven't seen Civil War.

A jock? Christ no. From what I hear he is less timid than Raimi Peter though.

You must be great at parties.

you kill yourself
begins is easily much better than any of the spiderman movies and im saying that despite the fact that i love dunst and tobey
fuck u never reply to me again

i do like BvS unironically. its better than all marvel movies bar Iron man 1
fight me right now

This guy got run off. Ha.

Retard alert. Bid Suicide Squad fan too?

How am I supposed to reply to a faggot that keeps dodging with "that w-wasn't me please stop bully"? I honestly pity you sad marvelfags. It's almost as pathetic seeing you dodge as it is seeing you dodge CGI airports and dance offs with Memelord.

no
i didnt watch suicide squad and i dont plan to ever

winter soldier carries that trilogy. the other two are nearly unwatchable.

The only good one there is Winter Soldier.

Guardians of the Galaxy is the only fucking Marvel movie that has any style and vision and yet it's the most hated Marvel movie? Why? It has some dumb humor but that wasn't mandated by Disney, the comics are full of dumb humor. The Iron Man movies and GOTG movies are the only Marvel movies where the humor doesn't feel horribly out of place.